Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: The 911 Coincidence Guide

Interesting, very, very, interesting indeed.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/

Space-Weapons???? Explain this! Notice how far the police car is from the WTC disaster.
Scroll down for the photo.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam5.html

Old 05-28-2007, 08:15 PM

So let me get this straight, Space-Weapons, Laser Death-Rays are possibly involved in the 9-11 disaster.

so the Mossad, CIA, Military Industrial Complex, Illuminatti, Zionist Cabal are behind this?

How come?

Answer: Cause they can get away with it, that's why!

And by the way, space weaponry, or Directed Energy Weapons form Satellites are real, I already posted on that somewhere in this place.

China/Russia/Iran alliance won't stand a chance, supposing they don't have the technology.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:49 PM

It Did'nt Happen???????

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/260807_b_airlines.htm
Old 08-26-2007, 06:10 PM

To Alex Jones at Prison Planet:

Deductive reasoning, please, people!

Two American Airlines aircraft were hijacked and crashed during the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack: Flight 77 (a Boeing 757) and Flight 11 (a Boeing 767). Although these flights were daily departures before and a month after September 11, 2001. Neither flight 11 nor 77 were scheduled on September 11, 2001. The records kept by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (www.bts.gov/gis/) do not list either flight that day.

-------------------------------------------------

What would be the reason to omit from daily departures Flight numbers 11 and 77?

To screw with your head!

These are the flights that reportedly were hijacked, but they didn't exist on September 11, 2001??

Why?

To screw with your head!!

WHAT FLIGHT NUMBERS WERE ON THE TICKETS OF THE PASSENGERS ON THOSE FLIGHTS?

Certainly, a family member has an itinerary!

How could those flights have been reported as having been hijacked and family members knowing their loved ones were on those FLIGHT NUMBERS if they weren't the flight numbers that departed?

Again, I think SOMEBODY is screwing with YOU.

So, if the passengers boarded those flight numbers and the planes were taken elsewhere and other jets were used to crash into the towers because there could be no risk of survivors, does it really matter?

Either way, passengers were killed or taken elsewhere and thousands more were killed in the towers.

Are the flight numbers that important?

Only if you allow them to be.

Only if you allow them to muddy the waters with more disinformation.

The crux of the matter is not the flight numbers, but what occurred on that fatal day.

If you get too caught up in their disinformation tactics you will lose sight of the fact, that no matter what flight numbers took off that day, our government left the United States of America UNPROTECTED.

They ordered a STAND DOWN and attacked us from the inside out.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:36 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
To Alex Jones at Prison Planet:

Deductive reasoning, please, people!

Two American Airlines aircraft were hijacked and crashed during the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack: Flight 77 (a Boeing 757) and Flight 11 (a Boeing 767). Although these flights were daily departures before and a month after September 11, 2001. Neither flight 11 nor 77 were scheduled on September 11, 2001. The records kept by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (www.bts.gov/gis/) do not list either flight that day.

-------------------------------------------------

What would be the reason to omit from daily departures Flight numbers 11 and 77?

To screw with your head!

These are the flights that reportedly were hijacked, but they didn't exist on September 11, 2001??

Why?

To screw with your head!!

WHAT FLIGHT NUMBERS WERE ON THE TICKETS OF THE PASSENGERS ON THOSE FLIGHTS?

Certainly, a family member has an itinerary!

How could those flights have been reported as having been hijacked and family members knowing their loved ones were on those FLIGHT NUMBERS if they weren't the flight numbers that departed?

Again, I think SOMEBODY is screwing with YOU.

So, if the passengers boarded those flight numbers and the planes were taken elsewhere and other jets were used to crash into the towers because there could be no risk of survivors, does it really matter?

Either way, passengers were killed or taken elsewhere and thousands more were killed in the towers.

Are the flight numbers that important?

Only if you allow them to be.

Only if you allow them to muddy the waters with more disinformation.

The crux of the matter is not the flight numbers, but what occurred on that fatal day.

If you get too caught up in their disinformation tactics you will lose sight of the fact, that no matter what flight numbers took off that day, our government left the United States of America UNPROTECTED.

They ordered a STAND DOWN and attacked us from the inside out.
BA there is a possibility that a patriot inside American Airlines Corporate structure decided to come clean, a distint possibility. I don't believe those flights existed, I'm convinced that those passengers were murdered before or after the "flights" and then military drone aircraft were flown into the "targets."
Old 08-26-2007, 06:49 PM

RedRat said:

BA there is a possibility that a patriot inside American Airlines Corporate structure decided to come clean, a distint possibility. I don't believe those flights existed, I'm convinced that those passengers were murdered before or after the "flights" and then military drone aircraft were flown into the "targets."

-----------------------------------------------

Come clean about what?

Telling the public that those flights didn't exist?

And, for what reason does this patriot do this?

Who did he leak this information to?

So, if he knows this, what else does he know?

That's all?

That's all he's going to say?

These flights didn't exist on September 11, but other than that my lips are sealed.

Give me a break!

Like I said, disinformation

They murdered hundreds of passengers where?

On the runway?

Instead of boarding them onto an aircraft sitting on the runway, they whisked them through a back door somewhere and murdered them and not one passenger called a family member and said, hey, something strange is going on here.

If military drone were used, why does that have anything to do with particular flights that leave every day from the same airport not being on the departure list that day?

Absolutely nothing.

Those flights could have left, been directed elsewhere and military drone flown into the towers.

Like I said, disinformation.

It doesn't matter whether those flights existed or not.

What matters is that hundreds of passengers boarded aircraft at those airports on September 11, 2001 and those flights, the flight numbers on their tickets, were either directed elsewhere and drone's flown into the towers or those flights flown into the towers.

Now, find a relative of a passenger who was on one of those flights and ask them what FLIGHT NUMBER was on their loved one's itinerary.

Go ahead.

Prove me right!
Old 08-26-2007, 06:54 PM

This thread brings back memories.

Shortly after escaping and finding refuge here in 2005.

It's been a journey.

Thanks, Jimbo!

NoHope, he sure lived up to his name!
Old 08-26-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

-----------------------------------------------

Come clean about what?

Telling the public that those flights didn't exist?

And, for what reason does this patriot do this?

Who did he leak this information to?

So, if he knows this, what else does he know?

That's all?

That's all he's going to say?

These flights didn't exist on September 11, but other than that my lips are sealed.

Give me a break!

Like I said, disinformation

They murdered hundreds of passengers where?

On the runway?

Instead of boarding them onto an aircraft sitting on the runway, they whisked them through a back door somewhere and murdered them and not one passenger called a family member and said, hey, something strange is going on here.

If military drone were used, why does that have anything to do with particular flights that leave every day from the same airport not being on the departure list that day?

Absolutely nothing.

Those flights could have left, been directed elsewhere and military drone flown into the towers.

Like I said, disinformation.

It doesn't matter whether those flights existed or not.

What matters is that hundreds of passengers boarded aircraft at those airports on September 11, 2001 and those flights, the flight numbers on their tickets, were either directed elsewhere and drone's flown into the towers or those flights flown into the towers.

Now, find a relative of a passenger who was on one of those flights and ask them what FLIGHT NUMBER was on their loved one's itinerary.

Go ahead.

Prove me right!

BA, I realize your point of view, what I'm saying is that on 911 those flights were "rerouted" to the Atlantic Ocean and blown to bits, never to be recovered by anyone, the Military Industrial Complex, Zionist/Mossad/CIA etc.. has gained over a trillion dollars since that 911 day, look at all that happenned since that day, more MIComplex contracts for "security" around the United States.

I'm saying there is a bunch of incredibly EVIL people within our government, however there is also a good number of patriots who have been outright killed or "kidnapped" from speaking anything about 911, we probably never will hear the real story.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:08 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Still Waiting!

Here we are nearly 6 years after 911, and still the so-called 911 conspiracy movement is yet to begin a competent investigation of this CIA/SPOOK
"corporation" MITRE!

what does this tell you? It should tell you that the almost entire "conspiracy" movement is and has been a sham to begin with! And I'm not talking about Zionism or the NWO, I'm talking about the 911 conspiracy sham. It's been hijacked entirely by the U.S. intelligence agencies (specifically the Military Intelligence)

For the last time I'm going to mention this SPOOK corporation MITRE, if there happens to be a intelligence operative who happens to be a patriot reading this PLEASE "Let the SunShine in on this Corporation" the only DAMM agency possible to coordinate, manipulate, execute, the disaster of 911, and also the only agency capable of covering up the preceeding aftermath!

The whole damm 911 conspiracy movement is a complete joke without a Investigation of this SPOOK Organization! Of course we'll get HIT again, The conspiracy moves forward! :-(

http://www.mitre.org/about/ffrdcs/c3i.html
GEE, I wonder why I've been PERMANENTLY BANNED from many forums anytime I mention and getting info On MITRE. I love it when "they" show there true colors, what a blast!
Old 08-26-2007, 07:23 PM

RedRat said:

BA, I realize your point of view, what I'm saying is that on 911 those flights were "rerouted" to the Atlantic Ocean and blown to bits, never to be recovered by anyone, the Military Industrial Complex, Zionist/Mossad/CIA etc.. has gained over a trillion dollars since that 911 day, look at all that happenned since that day, more MIComplex contracts for "security" around the United States.

I'm saying that those flights EXISTED!! When those four jumbo jets were reported as having crashed into the towers, shot down in Pennsylvania and crashed into the Pentagon, the loved one's of those passengers knew their family members were on those flight numbers. They were not murdered at the airport. They boarded those flights.

As I said, whether drones hit the towers, whether the aircraft in Pennsylvania went astray and had to be shot down, whether a drone hit the Pentagon, those flights exited; whether they were directed elsewhere or not, blown to bits as you say, THOSE FLIGHTS EXISTED and this person who states they did not is nothing but a disinformation agent.

NORAD was conducting exercises on 911. What kind of exercises? Maybe directing those flights elsewhere with pirates behind the wheels. Maybe blowing them to pieces. I don't know. But, what I know, is that those FLIGHTS departed with hundreds of passengers on board who were killed in one way or another or KIDNAPPED. As far as the aftereffects of 911, we're all aware of what has occurred.

I'm saying there is a bunch of incredibly EVIL people within our government, however there is also a good number of patriots who have been outright killed or "kidnapped" from speaking anything about 911, we probably never will hear the real story.

Really? There are EVIl people in our government? Do you think you're telling me something I don't know? Did you just realize this? There are evil people everywhere, even in the Musical Industrial Complex. Who has been killed or kidnapped from speaking about 911? If so, you better watch your back!