Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-30-2008, 07:53 PM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default What If Christianity proves to be false?


Then who is gonna cry conspiracy when God is accepted Universaly without predjudice and the Christains get sent to rehabilitation camps to learn the truth?
Think about it. Why breed contempt?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-30-2008, 09:00 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

What if you thought you knew everything there was to know about someone and it turned out that you didn't?

What then?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-30-2008, 11:24 PM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

What then? Please tell me.
So what if the Christians thought Jesus could save them and they end up in a boot camp unsaved,with little hope of having a future? Are They affraid will get treated the way hitler treated the Jews, is this why they insist thier way is the only way? Or Are They affraid no one will give a $%@t before they get exterminated?
I often wonder what Christians feel when they give thier soul to christ and then damn others. It must be gratifying being on the high and mightier than thou hog.
Preaching Billy Graham gospell and giving Muslim women $1500 to convert to Christianity like what was done in Iraq only shows how LOW LIFE those that judge(Mightier than thou Christians) can really be when the slip out of thier salvation skins. They will not stop until they have bought your soul.They will kill and justify the killing with the words 'God Bless' and 'Peace'.
Maybe they just visit the hookers in private motels rooms hoping to be featured in Penthouse as a hobby.Maybe they rape little boys and make them hushhh about it as a fetish, Maybe they stalk CC hoping to convert Jews as a fad. Maybe they steer away from the future because they are stuck in a self righteous glitch. and care less about Harmony.
Maybe We dont always want to know everything about a person anyways. Maybe we only need to know the motive, and not the crime. Regardless...BA, I am not expecting intelligent convo with you...So don't freak out if thats what your concocting up your sleeve. I asked a question and you could not answer without asking another question in diversion.
VERY TYPICAL! Do you think you could answer the question, since of course your a real spent but saved child?

Do you think you stand a chance if it turns out you will be reprimanded or even disposed of? What happens if you arent really saved at all?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-30-2008, 11:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
What then? Please tell me.
So what if the Christians thought Jesus could save them and they end up in a boot camp unsaved,with little hope of having a future? Are They affraid will get treated the way hitler treated the Jews, is this why they insist thier way is the only way? Or Are They affraid no one will give a $%@t before they get exterminated?
I often wonder what Christians feel when they give thier soul to christ and then damn others. It must be gratifying being on the high and mightier than thou hog.
Preaching Billy Graham gospell and giving Muslim women $1500 to convert to Christianity like what was done in Iraq only shows how LOW LIFE those that judge(Mightier than thou Christians) can really be when the slip out of thier salvation skins. They will not stop until they have bought your soul.They will kill and justify the killing with the words 'God Bless' and 'Peace'.
Maybe they just visit the hookers in private motels rooms hoping to be featured in Penthouse as a hobby.Maybe they rape little boys and make them hushhh about it as a fetish, Maybe they stalk CC hoping to convert Jews as a fad. Maybe they steer away from the future because they are stuck in a self righteous glitch. and care less about Harmony.
Maybe We dont always want to know everything about a person anyways. Maybe we only need to know the motive, and not the crime. Regardless...BA, I am not expecting intelligent convo with you...So don't freak out if thats what your concocting up your sleeve. I asked a question and you could not answer without asking another question in diversion.
VERY TYPICAL! Do you think you could answer the question, since of course your a real spent but saved child?

Do you think you stand a chance if it turns out you will be reprimanded or even disposed of? What happens if you arent really saved at all?
My conversations are always intelligent.

Must I remind you of that?

You asked a question and I asked one, as well.

Jeez.

No need to freak out!

Didn't know we had to respond to you in a pre-determined manner so you don't get yourself all up in a tizzy or something akin to that.

Take a chill pill, pal.

Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

LOL!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-30-2008, 11:38 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Then who is gonna cry conspiracy when God is accepted Universaly without predjudice and the Christains get sent to rehabilitation camps to learn the truth?
Think about it. Why breed contempt?
Is GOD going to send the Christians to rehabilitation camps?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-2008, 12:23 AM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

Maybe.He might. Remember that word? Those that believe in Jesus MIGHT be saved? There is only a definate answer when it occurs right? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:27 AM
ElGringo ElGringo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

Wow such hate for christians dont you understand we are all on a spiritual journey? evryone of us came from and shall return to the creator whether you ascribe to an etheareal deity or one with a personality the message is the same, love your fellow human beings yet people all get caught up on whos god is bigger/better and neglect the message. we will all get to heaven (for want of a better word) but we all have to take our own ways. hating someone for their beliefs (however deluded you might consider them to be) should not be allowed. I appreciate your opinion but in my view those views are highly fascist.

No person who truly believed in the presence of a higher power or who had even a basic understanding of the beauty of life would ever want to see anyone in boot camps.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-02-2008, 10:11 AM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGringo View Post
Wow such hate for christians dont you understand we are all on a spiritual journey? evryone of us came from and shall return to the creator whether you ascribe to an etheareal deity or one with a personality the message is the same, love your fellow human beings yet people all get caught up on whos god is bigger/better and neglect the message. we will all get to heaven (for want of a better word) but we all have to take our own ways. hating someone for their beliefs (however deluded you might consider them to be) should not be allowed. I appreciate your opinion but in my view those views are highly fascist.

No person who truly believed in the presence of a higher power or who had even a basic understanding of the beauty of life would ever want to see anyone in boot camps.
You can keep telling how wonderful spirituality is and how we should live in peace but the fact remains that christianity is one of the most violent agressive and manipulative religions there are. Perhaps the teaching of christ might be good (is up for debate) but the fact remains that christians rape plunder their way true absolute power. This of course doesn't apply to the 'normal' man on the street but since he is supporting an organization that over the past 20 years killed 10.000 hindu's in a small northern state of india and converted the remaining hindu's often at gunpoint in order to slice a peace out of india once again and create a CHRISTIAN STATE on HOLY SANATANA DHARMA GROUND it seems to me that they are just as guilty as the once actually running these terrorist acts.
So no senseless hate towards christians at all, but the way they behave all over the world it's just frightning some times when you really look into the stories. Pure indoctrinations that doesn't devollop the mindstate but rather weakens it and we now how much trouble can come from that.
So should we have a war on terror? Yes? Should it be on the muslims? NO. Should it be on the christians? Yes.

But thats how I personally feel about this subject based on the things I have learned from christian violence all over the world.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-02-2008, 02:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

Thou should not condemn all men for the sin's of other men.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-02-2008, 05:00 PM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

It was Christianity that came along and began to kill in the name of Jesus. What do you think the true messiah might think when people of the world insist that the Jews are to blame for everthing, or the muslims? Will he say" My faithful, those saved by me, why have you condemned yourselves to hell by judging your fellow human being"...then he weeps?

No..he will come and escort the sick to psychiatry wards (boot camps, rehabilitaton camps, how ever you interpret) and hopefully mend the breach. Someday the sick recover and partake in an active role for society that is not slanderous or hateful to the rest of us. I can only see good in such an occurance when there is no such thing as a NWO but rather a New World Responsibility.If you want war to end...then the Christians have to stop bait and switch tactics to convert the 70% of the planet that is not followers of Jesus Christ.
Christians need to stop making them selves look bad by joining such clubs as CC if they think that we who oppose that line of doctrination are satanists, fascists or any other non Christian word that can be applied by the saved and so called Christians to the ones that they know so little about but by the interpretation of a question. What a bunch of Hypocrites, the ones who speak out really are, when they reconstruct the question and turn it around. ARE THEY REALLY SAVED .
IS THE WORLD CRISIS NOT EFECTING YOU YET?ARE YOU BETTER THAN ME?
What if i am right and you are wrong. What if God sent me here to tell you that no man is a son of God, rather that we are all sons and daughters of God. Would it hurt your ego that i have the dignity to understand that from my own personal perspective?
So again, I ask, what if? It is meant to show the world that we all need to be ashamed of where the **** the world is today(pardon my french)-And no I am not the messiah. Only the arm of God can save.
If you are not angry about such actions as that of the Christian base of 30,000 denominations, then you are as blind as the 50,000 denominations of all groups considered to be occult by the leaders of our world. Crime and degradation are your #1 investments. Hate of non Christians is a pastime.. This is one sick school yard if someone such as BA cant even muster the intellect to participate in the same type of thread that was intended to bait the netters themselves. She can so retardedly answer without any kind of thinking required-The point I have been trying t prove all along.
What if the world is about to face God and everything that we know about him is false>Would we have the time to judge ourselves saved after having the time to read such a response as this? The questions are for your own good, whether you all hate me or not. The answer may open your eyes if you can actually answer the title of this post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.