Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2008, 05:23 PM

Default Re: What If Christianity proves to be false?

I dunno and, quite frankly, I could care less if Christianity proves to be false.

Does that answer your question?

Thought so.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Leap in, limp out

"No person who truly believed in the presence of a higher power or who had even a basic understanding of the beauty of life would ever want to see anyone in boot camps."

end quote by ElGringo

How you so basically have just Judged me a non believer in God(thus yourself) by your own standard of faith. mis-interpreting a question into a view and judging me by a standard of salvation. You fd up.

let me bait and switch on you now-

No person who truly believed in the presence of a higher power or who had even a basic understanding of the beauty of life would ever want to see anyone burn in hell.
What is the difference?
Who are the true terrorists but those who insist that they are the 'Gods (judges) themselves?
Am I really a Fascist or Satanist for that matter, if I do not believe in Jesus?Am I really Going to hell as Leonardo or BlueAngel(self manifested demon)suggest? Have they doomed themselves and i did not even use a weapon?
Are you really saved when you judge me and I slap your face with my own love of God?Arent I the victor like you all think you are?
I prefer so see my brothers and sisters open thier eyes and see how hurtfull and damning thier words really are when they spew Jesus at theose who need God the most. Christian tactics are revolting and the outcome of decades of this kind of rhetoric is coming to head now. Please dont get me wrong. I know God will save even a few Christians, but most of you have already secured a place where you yourselves fear the most.That eternal grave in the realm of being forgotten by God..

The world is what we make it.You High and Mighter Christians (not the few)will not get away with Murder, let alone the theft of the Dignity of man Kind. I speak for those who love God regardless of your twisted interpretation of Gods word.You have killed with your own words(suicide). May ya all rest in peace that don't get a passing grade this time around. Again i ask what happens if Jesus turns out to be a hoax. Are you worried about burning in hell?

As long as such discussions are moot due to contempt, there will be no peace. Judge ye what you feel comfortable being Judged, but i will never say more power to you!
(dinner time, no time for spell check...see ya allz later)
Old 11-28-2008, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
"No person who truly believed in the presence of a higher power or who had even a basic understanding of the beauty of life would ever want to see anyone in boot camps."

end quote by ElGringo

How you so basically have just Judged me a non believer in God(thus yourself) by your own standard of faith. mis-interpreting a question into a view and judging me by a standard of salvation. You fd up.

let me bait and switch on you now-

No person who truly believed in the presence of a higher power or who had even a basic understanding of the beauty of life would ever want to see anyone burn in hell.
What is the difference?
Who are the true terrorists but those who insist that they are the 'Gods (judges) themselves?
Am I really a Fascist or Satanist for that matter, if I do not believe in Jesus?Am I really Going to hell as Leonardo or BlueAngel(self manifested demon)suggest? Have they doomed themselves and i did not even use a weapon?
Are you really saved when you judge me and I slap your face with my own love of God?Arent I the victor like you all think you are?
I prefer so see my brothers and sisters open thier eyes and see how hurtfull and damning thier words really are when they spew Jesus at theose who need God the most. Christian tactics are revolting and the outcome of decades of this kind of rhetoric is coming to head now. Please dont get me wrong. I know God will save even a few Christians, but most of you have already secured a place where you yourselves fear the most.That eternal grave in the realm of being forgotten by God..

The world is what we make it.You High and Mighter Christians (not the few)will not get away with Murder, let alone the theft of the Dignity of man Kind. I speak for those who love God regardless of your twisted interpretation of Gods word.You have killed with your own words(suicide). May ya all rest in peace that don't get a passing grade this time around. Again i ask what happens if Jesus turns out to be a hoax. Are you worried about burning in hell?

As long as such discussions are moot due to contempt, there will be no peace. Judge ye what you feel comfortable being Judged, but i will never say more power to you!
(dinner time, no time for spell check...see ya allz later)
What are you talking about?

and to whom?

No one judged you as a non-believer in GOD.