Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2008, 08:33 AM
I work for God

Default How I met Jesus.

If you believe something, then that becomes truth to you.
I can't make you believe, so I will tell the story in detail, and you can make your own decisions.

The night before I picked him up, I had a dream. In the end, I grew wings and flew up over a ring of fire in a sea and released some white stones into the ring and people flew up out of the ring and into a hole in the clouds, cheering and worshipping the whole way.

Needless to say, I was moved by the dream.

The next day, I decided to help someone homeless, because of the bible passage,

Quote:
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all—he is the greatest."
and

Quote:
Matthew 25:39-41 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV)
Matthew 29

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
On my way to the park, where the homeless hung out in groups, I had to cross the Colorado River. There, on a bench, alone, and far from the rest, on a cold January morning, laid a figure on a bench along a bikepath, in the open, visable from the road.

A powerful voice in my head said, pick him up. So I did. It was so cold that morning, he had icicles hanging off his beard. I thought to myself, how did he survive the night.
Later, he explained to me that it's a mind of matter thing.

So I took him home to my house. He didn't smell like alcohol when he got into my truck, which I noticed. I washed some clothes for him while he took a shower. And I made him some hot tuna helper and gave him a juice and a soda when he was finished with the shower.

He was very appreciative of the tuna helper and the juice, but did not touch the soda. He also asked for a glass of water. I also gave him an apple, and a banana.

I wanted to hear his story, and I treated him as a dignified guest in my home. I had recently become incredibly interested in the bible. I had even joined a church, (not like me) to get into bible study...

He knew things about the bible that just blew me away. He said, why didn't the two theives on the crosses with Jesus get more mention in the bible. He went on to explain to me that the thieves had been impisoned with Jesus before hand, and had known Jesus in Egypt. He also said the two thieves were of Italian descent.

I had a nice full frame backpack, and his gear was in tatters, so I gave him my backpack for his travels. He was very grateful for this. He then asked if he did some yard work or something, could he stay for a couple of days.

I happened to have an older motorhome out back, that we had purchased to live in when we were down on our luck about a year earlier. I said he was welcome to stay there for a bit, and I actually could use some help.

I gave him a vacuum, and some cleaning supplies, since our daughters used this as a playhouse. I left him alone and went into the house and grabbed him a spare tv and a video player and some movies, and went back out to the MH. To my amazement, the place was spotless, and smelled really good. He was grateful for the TV and movies, and I had to show him how to use the VCR.

My girlfriends Jeep was down, and I was in the process of changing the fuel pump, so I went to pick her up from work, thinking, she was going to freak out that I had a 6,0 ft 64 yr old black man in our motorhome. But, I was on cloud nine, knowing all too well that this man was special. To my surprise, she was very receptive, and even suggested we have a nice dinner.

So I stopped and picked up a couple of decent steaks and a bottle of red wine, even though I hadn't drank in a year, and headed home with a great curiosity. On the way home, a hole in the clouds opened up above our home, and rays shown down. It was very cool.

I was greatly looking forward to that nights conversation, and I wasn't dissapointed...

Last edited by stompk : 11-02-2008 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I work for God

Default Re: How I met Jesus.

That night, at dinner, I couldn't help but notice how he sat and and ate as a man who was used to having authority. He was very polite, and answered the girls curious question with respectful and honest answers.

I had to ask him, "are you Jesus?". It was obvious to me he wasn't your average homeless person. He smiled alot, but I never remember him telling a joke. He was serious, but in a pleasant sort of way. And he had a look in his eyes that is difficult to explain.

His eyes sparkled, and had a knowing, wise look. Somehow, kind of sad, but at the same time, encouraging.

His answer was, "I'll put it like this. I am the only one truly connected to God."

Well, my girlfriend and I just sorta sat there for a sec with our mouths open.

After a bit, we moved to the living room, with the rest of the wine in tow. I was
bursting at the seams with questions. He told me many things that night.

One conversation I remember well, was about Mary Magdalene. He said, she was Jesus's mother. She took Jesus to Egypt as a baby and floated him down the river like Moses did, getting the idea from the very story of Moses.

Jesus was picked up and raised by a different family, until he went back to his mother in Jerusalem. I sorta remember something like Mary was from Magdala, and her friend who were with her, were believers in her story and became the Magdalene. Mary was the leader of this group of women.

This conversation has spawned years of study, in the bible, and it's chiasmus way of putting things, and the possibility that Shakespeare, at King James behest, re-wrote the bible in the fashion of the time. Pretty much all of the old testament had to remain the same, as it was well known at the time. But the new testament has some changes, misinterpretations, and mistranslations in it.

Not to say that is isn't inspired by God, it is. By it may have some flaws in the transcription, and Bill (the homeless man) said this.

That night, my girlfriend and I lay in bed, and she said, "he must be some sort of holy man", but I knew who he was. We had, none other that Jesus living in our motor home.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:29 AM
I work for God

Pictures of Bill, whom I think was Jesus.
Notice the cross in the reflection in his left side of his glasses.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:16 AM
I work for God

Bill stayed in the motor home for almost a month. I began to interview him. During this time, he told me many things. He said he was chronilogically 22. His actual age though was 64 at the time he was at my house. He said his birthday was on April 24th.

God is all about love. He loves us. He put everything on earth for us to use. We just need to be wise about our resources. If we continue to look towards doomsday, we can bring it to reality. If we look toward heaven on earth, we can bring that to reality also. Bill said, "take Hawaii for example. It's five fingers sticking up out of the ocean. A fragile place. But God leaves them alone, because they are a peaceful people. But look at Indonesia. Alot of bad things are happening there, and God keeps sending natural disasters. This is the hand of God at work"

Bill said, "the bird flu is the work of the illuminati. People who are in control are ruled by fear of losing control. This is what happened to Herod. He set a curse in place that continues to this day. It's like whittling down a stick. Pretty soon, you have nothing left to whittle." He said God has been very patient, but He is beginning to lose his patience, and that is the reason for all the natural disasters lately.
I asked him about the terrorist threat. He said they are destroying themselves.
I asked about paganism. He said paganism doesn't mean today what it did when it was formed.

I asked about homosexuality. He said man should not chase after men. Men should not have sex with each other. He said he believes in marriage, between a man and a woman.
He said that the bible is our guide, but that people have literally gone crazy trying to interpret it.

He said that Africa should tap into Victoria Falls, and irrigate the land.
Bill said that when Cheney shot his hunting buddy, I was a sign to him. He was really upset about it. He said that the government will inflict a whole restaurant with sickness, just to get at him.

He said that Atlantis did exist, but they began to think they were gods, so God destroyed them. But that the Atlantians understood many things that we don't today.

Last edited by stompk : 11-09-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:24 AM
I work for God

Bill said that the people of Easter Island brought their statues from another place, and dug big hole to stand them up. Each statue represented a family. Bill said there is something under the ice in Greenland, and if we cut blocks of ice to use them to irrigate arid areas, we would find what is underneath. Bill also said there is another world that exists under the crust of the earth.

He said that Jesus never went to hell after the crusifixion, and he healed himself. Mary Magdalene didn't recognize him because he changed his appearance. She only recognized him once she believed him. He would talk about these things like he was there, sometime accidently saying I, instead of He, when talking about Jesus.

He wanted to get some food one time, so I gave him $50 (I owed him $24, he earned it at $8 hr that I paid him for his help) and sent him to the store in my truck with all my tools in it. He brought back the change. I kept asking if I was doing all right, and he would say, your faultless. I truly loved the guy. He was extremely interesting to talk to. I would go out and interview him, taking notes.

One day when Bill and I were working together, I was explaining the sine wave to him. He was paying attention, but somehow I got the feeling he already new more than I could ever explain to him. Then a couple of days later I took him to the thrift store, thinking he might want to buy some clothes or something. He bought two videos
movies. One was a latter day saints movie about Jesus. Another was a Power Rangers movie. After he watched them in the motorhome, he brought them to me and asked me to watch them and see what I got out of them.

I watched the Power Ranger movie first. It was about an alien that comes from the future to plant a virus on earth. The leader of the power rangers Dad is the owner of a drug company who ends up helping the alien spread the virus. Another power ranger comes from the future, and takes charge. He tells the leader that his Dad is going to die, because it's his destiny. In the end, the Rangers Dad doesn't die because his son doesn't accept the destiny he's told about, saving his Dad and the planet from the virus.

The movie about Jesus was about Thomas, and the fact that he had to see the holes in Jesus's hands to believe him. One part, Jesus draws a sine wave in the dirt! Bill was telling me that there is more to the sine wave than what we currently understand, and blind faith is necessary to see Jesus, and that we can control our destiny, rather than accepting what is told to us. Also, there are those who are trying to destroy us with viruses. All out of $2 worth of VCRs.

Last edited by stompk : 11-09-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:22 PM
I work for God

Bill showed me a thing to do if I was having trouble with an issue. Take the bible, close your eyes, open it, put your finger on the page, open your eyes and read the passage. I'm amazed at how often it pertain to what I'm thinking about. He said not to do it too often though, just when something is really on my mind. Lets see, I'll try it right now. My question. Is our government oppressing us.......

1. Chronicles 21:13 "And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the Lord; for very great are His mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man" Wow, that was pretty good.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Banned

That is without doubt the dumbest, most retarded, cult-minded, brainwashed thing I have read this year.

Do you know many 'prophet's' and 'Jesus's' every city in this country has? When I was in El Paso I knew a black man who used to stand out in front of the bus line every morning and shout to the crowds that he was the Fourth Horseman of Apocalyse and would soon harvest the Grapes of Wrath.

He had about 5 to 7 followers with him at any given moment. A man so full of shit it turned his eyes brown.

Come to think of it, he looked quite a bit like your 'Jesus'.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:39 PM

If I'm wrong about this thread, please advise.

Stompk believes that this homeless man he met by the name of Bill if Jesus.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Banned

In his defense, stomk only believed it after Bill smoked a few blunts with him and they talked about how Bill used to be a roady for BB King back in the day.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
In his defense, stomk only believed it after Bill smoked a few blunts with him and they talked about how Bill used to be a roady for BB King back in the day.
Oh, well.

That explains it.