Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2008, 07:09 PM
I work for God

Arrow Re: How I met Jesus.

Quote:
Now for a laugh:

As far as Bill being Jesus: Wrong. Bill is what you get at the end of the celebration. Credit Cards are the BILL that can be post poned. This Bill that is pictured is just a man.He is not Jesus, or the true messiah for that matter. Wish full thinking is ok though, If it makes one happy!
Then there is nothing for you to read here, so move on.

Besides, what makes you the expert?

You wouldn't recognize him anyway. But I took a picture of someone you probably readily recognize

Good luck with your arrogance.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: How I met Jesus.

You say you met Jesus. What a quako. I guess you mess with the Duck, you get the Bill. Your not a Christian if you can so readily Judge me to hell. Good luck with Bill and the way. You will do fine in your fantasy world.(what a joke)
Old 11-20-2008, 07:14 PM
I work for God

Cool Re: How I met Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
You say you met Jesus. What a quako. I guess you mess with the Duck, you get the Bill. Your not a Christian if you can so readily Judge me to hell. Good luck with Bill and the way. You will do fine in your fantasy world.(what a joke)
I don't have the authority to judge people to hell. They do that all on their own.

But you should know that, right? You know everything, because you have "BeenThereDoneThat."

I say, BS.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:41 PM
I work for God

Bill said that people live in the center of Earth.

Bill said, people live on Saturn. That is why we keep sending
probes to the area. There are people from Saturn who live
in amongst us. Some are good, some are bad

Bill said God left the pyramids as a mystery for man to solve.
The pyramids were built using scaffolding, and the blocks were
moved around using large granite balls that rolled in tracks.

Bill said there is something important hidden in Turin, Italy, and there
is something buried under the ice in Greenland.

Bill said, in order to solve global warming, we need to convert oil tanker to ice/water
haulers and pump water to the area that need it for irrigation. We can get the ice from Greenland, and Antarctica. We could also divert Victoria Falls to irrigate Africa and that in turn would cool the Earth.

He said the statues on Easter Island represented families, and that the people got them from a different place, and brought them by boat to the island. They dug holes to stand them up.

He said there are entrances to the underworld, in South America.

He said that, we should use two seperate battery packs in electric/hybrid cars. One driving the car, and one charging. The cars in the future will travel on cushions of air. Gold will go to $3000 ounce, but people won't be able to buy or sell it.

He spoke alot about how there is hope and good things in our future, but he seemed to also warn about things to come. He mentioned that God could wave His arm, and send a wave to the coast of California.

One time I opened the door to the motor home, without knocking (I usually knocked), and when I saw him, he was .. unformed.? I don't know how to explain it, he was like .. forming. I quickly stepped back out of the motor home, closing the door. I wasn't sure if he saw me.
I kinda stood there for a second, thinking, what did I just see?? So, I knocked on the door. He answered and said "Come in". I did and he was looking like Bill again. It was bizarre.

Last edited by stompk : 11-20-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Leap in, limp out

Oh No-mr Billlllllllll!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
One time I opened the door to the motor home, without knocking (I usually knocked), and when I saw him, he was .. unformed.? I don't know how to explain it, he was like .. forming. I quickly stepped back out of the motor home, closing the door. I wasn't sure if he saw me.
I kinda stood there for a second, thinking, what did I just see?? So, I knocked on the door. He answered and said "Come in". I did and he was looking like Bill again. It was bizarre.
[/i]
Oh, please!
Old 11-22-2008, 10:11 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, please!
I promise, everything is true. My girlfriend is the second witness to these events.

I tell everyone that will listen. Everyone at work knows, family, friends. Everyone I can, I tell.

No one is forcing you to read this.

.................................................. .......................................

The last time I saw Bill (William Dixon), you know, when I interviewed him, I met
him at the bench where I first picked him up. I had stopped by Burger King and got
him some orange juice and a hot sandwich.

I was a nice day, and I was sitting on the bench, waiting for him. I could see for about a 1/4
of a mile down the bike path, and no one was around. Suddenly, there was Bill, walking down the path towards me, about 100 ft away.

I would have been a little freaked out, but he had convinced me a long time ago that he was no ordinary man. Thing were different. There were eagles everywhere. One even landed on the hood of the school bus my daughter was in. She told me the story, and I had trouble believing her, so I asked the bus driver, and she confirmed it.

Then, on the way to a jobsite, I came around a corner, and there was an eagle, standing in the road. I had to come to a full stop. When I pulled out my camera, he took off. He was HUGE. Easily as big a a large dog, and it was amazing to be so close and watch him take off. It was impressive to say the least.

Then, my girlfriend was at work, and she would drive way out in the boonies, and saw a large eagle, standing in a wet area, cleaning itself and splashing water on itself. She said her and her helper sat there for a good 20 minutes, and when it flew off, it flew right in front of their truck, within 10 ft. She said it was amazing.

About 3 weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were at our favorite watering hole, and a lamb walked into the bar. We were all flabbergasted. It was baaing and shitting all over the floor. I took a picture of it and showed it to the guys at work, cause I knew they would have trouble believing that one.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Leap in, limp out

It is possible , since you are so convinced that Bill Dixon is Jesus, that he is a shape shifter?
If he is a shapeshifter, he is feeding on your soul. Convincing you he is Jesus is a common practice that the aliens use when they choose a host for pure entertainment. They do not have HBO you know.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MR. BILL!
Old 12-23-2008, 01:10 PM
The One and Only

Angry Re: How I met Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Pictures of Bill, whom I think was Jesus.

And I thought Jesus was a Jew?
I never knew he was a 60 year old black man?

Sorry- But, you really don't expect anyone- at least not anyone with any real understanding of God, the Bible or Christ- to believe one word of this?

You do know that the Shroud has never been proven real?
It has More signs of fake then anything else! Also, since this is the picture you expect us to compare- The picture of "BILL" and the Shroud look nothing alike!

Christ still has the scars from his crucifixion where are "Bills scars"-
Christ' scars will still be in heaven "read the the bible"

Why would a perfect being need glasses?

The people who try to pervert the Word of God and twist it
are the evil unbelieving! So, I ask you this- You say you work for God?

My question then is Which God? The God of Heaven and Earth who created all or the god of sin- the Father of lies?

Next time Jesus comes over for a bite give him your nose hair trimmer!

I am so sick of people running my saviors name in the mud-
and everyone clamming to be him!

Believe me when Christ does return- as bible says- I will be there and meet him in the sky.

Its up to you, if you join us-
or if you are left behind, with "BILL" playing UNO! We will find out soon enough?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Leap in, limp out

You know, I really do not believe in Jesus

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 12-24-2008 at 10:09 PM.