Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2008, 04:44 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Obamanation! Change You Will Not Like

"
As millions continue to assume that one person can run a country, that it is fair to the needs of the people that we cannot vote for the decisions themselves, millions cheer & have no fear that there may be no validity nor solidity in their firm belief & hope that Obama will actually be able to change things, given that he actually desires to do so in the first place.

I want to make it clear that I am not 'liberal', democrat, republican, or any of these players that are on the same team, & give an illusion of choice. - I am a human being, & so are you.
The only differences between Obama & George Bush are; he is better than Mccain & he is a better speaker, and thus will be able to carry out the agenda for the new world order; one world government.
On a final note before you watch (listen to) the videos below; The lesser of the evil is still evil, & remains undesireable. Also, WHERE IS RON PAUL??? I'm not even American, & I want you to demand a re-ellection!
"

Read the full article & more, & see the nifty little graphics that change along to the corresponding news story here: Obamanation! Change You Will Not Like

Last edited by Time=Now : 11-05-2008 at 04:45 AM. Reason: I wanted to