Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2008, 04:41 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Military Investigates Amnesia Beams

This is from wired magazine:

Quote:
A team of scientists from the United States and China announced last week that, for the first time, they had found a means of selectively and safely erasing memories in mice, using the signaling molecule αCaMKII. It's a big step forward, and one that will be of considerable interest to the military, which has devoted efforts to memory manipulation as a means of treating post-traumatic stress disorder. But some military research has moved in another direction entirely.

In the 1980s, researchers found that even low-level exposure to a beam of electrons caused rats to forget what had just happened to them (an effect known as retrograde amnesia — the other version, anteretrograde amnesia, is when you can't form new memories). The same effect was also achieved with X-rays. The time factor was not large — it only caused memory loss about the previous four seconds — but the effect was intriguing.

One theory was that the amnesia was a result of the brilliant flash experienced when the electron beam struck the retina. And, indeed, it turned out that it is possible to produce amnesia in rodents using a flash of light:
Retrograde amnesia was demonstrated for the 80-, 85-, and 100-V foot-shock test trials. At 40 V the voltage may not have been great enough to be felt by the subject. For groups examined at shock levels above 100 V, the foot shock was so potent that a photoflash was ineffective in producing RA. Our conclusion was that the photoflash was an effective amnesiac until the intensity of the foot shock became more potent than the photoflash; this is consistent with the recency theory generated in serial learning and memory tasks.
This might help explain some of the disorienting effects of strobe lights used as nonlethal weapons, but there seems to have been little further research on this.

However, there have been plenty of studies on the physical effects of radio
and microwave exposure on the brain. Many of those investigations have been conducted by the military.

The Air Force Research Laboratory's Human Effectiveness Directorate has carried out its own experiments in this area, which did not confirm the results of earlier studies suggesting that microwaves could cause memory loss. (The report is now removed from the AFRL website, alas.) Most scientists chalk up such effects to heating. But the Directed Energy Bioeffects division continues to research the human effects of various forms of radiation. What's more, a 2003 paper on microwave effects on the nervous system, from a team that includes Navy and Air Force scientists, states that "research with isolated brain tissue has provided new results that do not seem to rely on thermal mechanisms." It is hard to assess the real effect on working memory and other brain functions, they add.
"The many exposure parameters such as frequency, orientation, modulation, power density, and duration of exposure make direct comparison of many experiments difficult…. It is concluded that the diverse methods and experimental designs as well as lack of replication of many seemingly important studies prevents formation of definite conclusions concerning hazardous nervous system health effects from RF [radio frequency] exposure."
Still, it’s interesting to see that the notes for a classified course run by the Directed Energy Professionals Society (the people who build laser and microwave weapons) include "memory loss" as a potential effect of such devices.

I doubt whether they have a functioning Men In Black-style "Neuralizer." But as memory research continues to advance, it certainly starts to look like more of a possibility.
Why do I think that this thing is probably much more advanced than they are letting on?

Old 11-04-2008, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Military Investigates Amnesia Beams

Microwaves, radio frequencies, x-rays, electron beams (forgot about that one, LOL); ELF's and EMF's.

They use a silent zapping weapon that targets the ears.

I highly doubt they used rats to test for amnesia.

I mean, come on.

Did they ask the rats if they remembered what they had just done and the rats answered NO?

Am I missing something here or does this sounds as perposterous as I think it does?

Humans would be more applicable to this experimentation.

Something of note in the first paragraph: The military has devoted efforts to memory manipulation as a means of treating post traumatic stress disorder.

First of all, I would say that the military has most probably caused post traumatic stress in humans (trauma-based mind control programs, for example) and have used these weapons to create amnesia of the events in their victims.

You don't treat those who suffer from post traumatic stress disorder by manipulating their memory.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Military Investigates Amnesia Beams

Humans used as lab rats and guniea pigs.

It sickens me that the person who wrote this piece actually refers to the humans they used for experimention as rats.

When Bill Clinton made his public apology to those American citizen's who were unwittingly used for experimentation at military bases, hospitals and institutions, this is a part of what he is referencing.

But, there is much more, I'm certain and, so, too, are you.

The reason military bases were often used by the PIGS for the testing of their secret, silent and invisible weapons, was because, of course, they were being developed by the military and were and still are SECRET to a certain degree.

I have written about some of the experimentation that I recalled on the MKULTRA/Project Monarch thread.

I was told that I was helping the government when I questioned, resisted, insisted they cease and desist.

I was assisting the government against the enemy in developing these weapons, they said.

I would be paid for my services someday in the form of a position within military, the government, music industry, journalism, what have you.

Or, just PAID in greenbacks to keep my mouth shut because the aforementioned didn't impress me much.

Sign on the dotted line.

Settle the matter with a "gag" order attached.

I could not be bought with money.

I was threatened with being targeted with some of these secret, silent and invisible weapons for the rest of my life since I refused any of their offers and escaped their imprisonment.

I believe this has been the case and that my family members are targeted, as well.

That, too, was a threat.

If I was to marry; have children; we would all be targets especially if I began to recover my memories.

These weapons produce a myriad of symptoms that appear out of nowhere and without explanation; unconnected to any dis-EASE.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-05-2008 at 11:12 AM.