Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-19-2008, 11:26 AM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default An Observation On Your Intentions


All the information contained in these pages, for instance, circulate within the ideosphere, or call it the infosphere, the only thing distinguishing these ideas to you would be their memetic unpopularity due to the allergic reactions of the observers, and your reaction to other allergies such as Governmental injustice, the same as communism or Christianity can evoke such an allergic reaction, and this rarity is mistaken for some kind of veracity of the said information. It is not, but seemingly paradoxically true that data is extremely rare. However there is a difference between information and data for the sake of dialectics on must define the two apart, bearing resemblance because both are similarly ingested by the same medium, that is the brain.
So your notion is wasted as you aim within the sphere to eradicate that which morally offends you, because the offense is a random unit produced by sum parts that is the sphere. Hence a static cycle.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
All the information contained in these pages, for instance, circulate within the ideosphere, or call it the infosphere, the only thing distinguishing these ideas to you would be their memetic unpopularity due to the allergic reactions of the observers, and your reaction to other allergies such as Governmental injustice, the same as communism or Christianity can evoke such an allergic reaction, and this rarity is mistaken for some kind of veracity of the said information. It is not, but seemingly paradoxically true that data is extremely rare. However there is a difference between information and data for the sake of dialectics on must define the two apart, bearing resemblance because both are similarly ingested by the same medium, that is the brain.
So your notion is wasted as you aim within the sphere to eradicate that which morally offends you, because the offense is a random unit produced by sum parts that is the sphere. Hence a static cycle.
I disagree.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-20-2008, 04:14 AM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
I disagree.
Of course you do, naturally, supposedly
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-20-2008, 09:27 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
Of course you do, naturally, supposedly
I disagree because you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-20-2008, 01:51 PM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
I disagree because you're wrong.
My friend I hope your reinforced reasoning is not unsettled by something I have said. Surely your beliefs are your own, and you can quietly disagree, but to disagree twice is an unusual emphasis.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
My friend I hope your reinforced reasoning is not unsettled by something I have said. Surely your beliefs are your own, and you can quietly disagree, but to disagree twice is an unusual emphasis.
I disagreed because what you wrote was a Lie.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-20-2008, 05:17 PM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

And thrice is indeed approaching the fringe of a fanatic denial. Not that I'm implying any acceptance on your part.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:17 AM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ema is speaking jibberish among other things and embedding triggers words such as "allergic reaction."
You can use a dictionary to decode such gibberish, and try be more open minded. Mental rigidity rapidly leads to delusion.

I don't think you know much about triggers other than the concept, because that was not one, I have no use for them, because such things are dishonest. But it is worthwhile to observe them. No need to be defensive. However I don't speak for the multitudes that have slipped under the radar in the guise of something as innocent as commercialism.
'Allergic reaction' being in a mental model, the reaction one set of prejudices (beliefs) has when exposed to information that is toxic to that belief system. It shouldn't take long to work out what this implies.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
And thrice is indeed approaching the fringe of a fanatic denial. Not that I'm implying any acceptance on your part.
You are on the fringe of fanatic denial.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
You can use a dictionary to decode such gibberish, and try be more open minded. Mental rigidity rapidly leads to delusion.

I don't think you know much about triggers other than the concept, because that was not one, I have no use for them, because such things are dishonest. But it is worthwhile to observe them. No need to be defensive. However I don't speak for the multitudes that have slipped under the radar in the guise of something as innocent as commercialism.
'Allergic reaction' being in a mental model, the reaction one set of prejudices (beliefs) has when exposed to information that is toxic to that belief system. It shouldn't take long to work out what this implies.
Ema, I would listen to BA on this one. She is a very good Illuminati Programmer, and she knows what she's talking about. She's telling what you're doing so that she can complete your Illuminati training. Listen to her on this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.