Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:17 AM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ema is speaking jibberish among other things and embedding triggers words such as "allergic reaction."
You can use a dictionary to decode such gibberish, and try be more open minded. Mental rigidity rapidly leads to delusion.

I don't think you know much about triggers other than the concept, because that was not one, I have no use for them, because such things are dishonest. But it is worthwhile to observe them. No need to be defensive. However I don't speak for the multitudes that have slipped under the radar in the guise of something as innocent as commercialism.
'Allergic reaction' being in a mental model, the reaction one set of prejudices (beliefs) has when exposed to information that is toxic to that belief system. It shouldn't take long to work out what this implies.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
And thrice is indeed approaching the fringe of a fanatic denial. Not that I'm implying any acceptance on your part.
You are on the fringe of fanatic denial.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
You can use a dictionary to decode such gibberish, and try be more open minded. Mental rigidity rapidly leads to delusion.

I don't think you know much about triggers other than the concept, because that was not one, I have no use for them, because such things are dishonest. But it is worthwhile to observe them. No need to be defensive. However I don't speak for the multitudes that have slipped under the radar in the guise of something as innocent as commercialism.
'Allergic reaction' being in a mental model, the reaction one set of prejudices (beliefs) has when exposed to information that is toxic to that belief system. It shouldn't take long to work out what this implies.
Ema, I would listen to BA on this one. She is a very good Illuminati Programmer, and she knows what she's talking about. She's telling what you're doing so that she can complete your Illuminati training. Listen to her on this.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:34 PM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

I have yet to observe so. The Illuminati... Hmm... Do they appoint people to play low-level mind games on the Internet? Well, for quality control in this department they have been found wanting. As for thuggery I do not doubt, I have been warned. But whats left is, tasteless. A senile old mans game!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
I have yet to observe so. The Illuminati... Hmm... Do they appoint people to play low-level mind games on the Internet? Well, for quality control in this department they have been found wanting. As for thuggery I do not doubt, I have been warned. But whats left is, tasteless. A senile old mans game!
We do not play low-level mind games here at Club Conspiracy. We are neither overly vicissitudinal dialectarians, nor quixotic vigilantes, nor antidisestablishmentarian in political perspicuity. Albeit, we are dangerous.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
You can use a dictionary to decode such gibberish, and try be more open minded. Mental rigidity rapidly leads to delusion.

I don't think you know much about triggers other than the concept, because that was not one, I have no use for them, because such things are dishonest. But it is worthwhile to observe them. No need to be defensive. However I don't speak for the multitudes that have slipped under the radar in the guise of something as innocent as commercialism.
'Allergic reaction' being in a mental model, the reaction one set of prejudices (beliefs) has when exposed to information that is toxic to that belief system. It shouldn't take long to work out what this implies.
A dictionary doesn't DECODE jibberish.

One uses a dictionary for the definition of a word and you haven't written one word that requires I use a dictionary.

Even the most intellectually impaired know this.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Ema, I would listen to BA on this one. She is a very good Illuminati Programmer, and she knows what she's talking about. She's telling what you're doing so that she can complete your Illuminati training. Listen to her on this.
Oh, yes.

After dinner, I tell my husband and children that I must go out to the grocery store, but I don't.

Instead, I hook up with the Illuminati gang and help them program people.

Ema is talking jibberish and embedding triggers.

She/he would be a mind control programmer and you would still be a fool.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
I have yet to observe so. The Illuminati... Hmm... Do they appoint people to play low-level mind games on the Internet? Well, for quality control in this department they have been found wanting. As for thuggery I do not doubt, I have been warned. But whats left is, tasteless. A senile old mans game!
Well, obviously you've been appointed by someone from within the mind control industry.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
We do not play low-level mind games here at Club Conspiracy. We are neither overly vicissitudinal dialectarians, nor quixotic vigilantes, nor antidisestablishmentarian in political perspicuity. Albeit, we are dangerous.
Leonardo seems to have found someone he can converse with in the language of jibberish.

Aren't they cute!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-22-2008, 03:48 AM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: An Observation On Your Intentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
We do not play low-level mind games here at Club Conspiracy. We are neither overly vicissitudinal dialectarians, nor quixotic vigilantes, nor antidisestablishmentarian in political perspicuity. Albeit, we are dangerous.
It seems such games are the only objective here. From such clandestiny one may even derive a sense of abstract worth in society. These kind of subtle motivations shouldn't be underestimated, see, your situation could be less consequential than you believe so. To me it is the same affliction of the mind.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.