Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2005, 11:04 PM

Default Jack Layton for Prime Minister?

Maybe for a minority government?
If any one could tell me why not to vote for Jack Layton ... please tell me!!

I figure he would be Canada's best bet.

Paul Martin is a hand me down prime minister who has a conflict of interest i.e. .. his boats
that sometimes imports/exports drugs ... but thats a conspiracy .. hush hush

Stephen Harper is a bought and paid for politician ever since he visited the bilderburg meetings in 2003. God only knows what he would do in parliment. Its bad news.

I say vote for Jack Layton .. only if there is no gun grabs ... too bad we could not have a prenuptual type of agreement with these snakes in the grass.

Get out and vote
We don't have electronic "fraud" voting yet and WE should keep it that way.

Old 05-12-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Jack Layton for Prime Minister?

I'd be all for it fellow Canuck. However they are all on the same side NWO-wise. I've read a biography of Tommy Douglas, the only good and honest politician. He was very careful to keep the Communists out of the farmer based CCF social justice movement 70 years ago. As a sitting politician he confided that it would be very easy for him to have women or monetary kickbacks. It's worth noting that Queen Elizabeth called Douglas "uncorruptable". Douglas entered politics as a former clergyman, had great success making a dirt poor agricultural province solvent with surpluses. He could only have done that because he was uncorruptable. He was a man of God.

I don't know much about Layton except his grandfather? was a minister for the Conservatives, but I doubt he is a Tommy Douglas.

You bring up a good point that is worth restating about how we cast ballots in Canada. In comparison to the USA, we use a system that is cheap, quick, and corruption proof. It is paper ballots with volunteer scrutineers from the major parties at each polling station. The volunteers are free, the results are known the same day of the election..., and it's impossible to rig. So you can see why the American computer voting system is so heavily pushed.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Jack Layton for Prime Minister?

We have the same here in Oz THIS.

In fact our systems are VERY similar being Royalty groupies and all.

However...no one has explained to me the HUGE thrashing over here in Oz after neck and neck polling for months.

2 of our most emminent pollsters and political commentators had "jaw drop" when the results came in.

John Howard (winner) was in OBVIOUS pleased shock as was just about EVERYONE interviewed. Either pleased or not so pleased shock.

I am NOT exaggerating. I wish I had recorded the footage just after the results.

I dont know how it was done but something went on.