Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2005, 06:54 AM

Default Re: Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

Im not implying anything about what rank you are, but it seems you are not 33rd degree.
I know you are AT LEAST a master mason..

as for Craft lodges and chapter lodges it is beside the point..

The point im making is if the true purpose of Masonic lodges is to get the brethen involved and prepared for the higher mysteries which are energy manipulation through Lucifer, their God,
does this concern you?

Old 05-17-2005, 07:05 AM

Lucifer isn't the God of Freemasons at all, Lucifer wasn't even Albert Pike's god, although for the scapegoat merchants tend who to skim read Morals and Dogma jump to a completely erroneous conclusion that it was.

Also Answer me this MT - How can the Son of Dagon? Lord of Darkness be Lucifer the light bringer? A misnomer surely.

Maybe it's a perversion of the fact that Venus was the bringer of light and also symbol of the divine feminie. Which the higher degrees do have reverence for.

The Divine Feminie? The Virgin Mary? Mary Magdalene? Mother Earth?

The 33rd Degree exists in Scottish Rite Freemasonry which I am not.

York Rite is as follows:

1st Degree = EA Freemason
2nd Degree = FC "
3rd Degree = M "
Mark Master
Past Master
Most Excellent Master
Royal Arch Mason
Chapter
Royal Master
Select Master
Superior Master
Order of The Red Cross
Order of the Knights of Malta
Order of the Knights Templar

I do really intend to write at length about the damage done by Albert Pike and his cohorts in their interpretation of Scottish Rite, which has essentially rendered the ritual nonsensical gibberish.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:41 AM

Maybe your right and ALL these other Masonic souces are wrong....
http://conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Freemasonry.htm
Old 05-17-2005, 08:01 AM

Yeah maybe I am, but for all the oddballs that your link details - THEY'RE ALL SCOTTISH RITE

There's not one York Rite Freemason in there.

That's because Abert Pike and The Duke of Sussex did not understand the ritual and writings thereofre they bastardised it.

Old 05-17-2005, 08:11 AM

Yeoshua..
Funny you put that chart as I have the same one, as a reference in my records. I glad it is now verified by someone who is at LEAST A MASTER MASON.

At the top of the York Rite is Knights Templar,
did you know the founder of the Cult Jehova's Witness was a Knight Templar and is buried in a Masonic cementery?

http://www.freeminds.org/history/cemetary.htm
Old 05-17-2005, 09:06 AM

Hmmmmm - Interesing.

Yes, the link you provided does indeed point out that the good Pastor was buried in accordance with his wishes on his family plot.

"Risen with Christ" carved in stone on another side of the pyramid. Cross and crown emblem is on all four sides.

Proof indeed that he must have been a Lucifarian *yawn*

He wasn't a KT or a Freemason, and actually a piss poor Mormon.

So your point is what exactly Snakehips?
Old 05-17-2005, 09:20 AM

Heh, Nakedsnake... you keep records on these things? LOL... you think that there are any secrets left in Masonry?

People who believe in these silly conspiracy theories are people with mental issues... people who need someone to blame for their failures in life... someone who they can point at and claim they're holding them back. People who join Masonry just to learn "secrets" (there are none... you can find them all online or in books... yes, really) of for getting ahead in life or to become a part of "illuminati" are almost always disappointed, bored, and leave Masonry quickly. I bet most of you here who actually believe that Mason's are conspiring when they meet once or twice a every month would be in for a huge disappointment if you attended a lodge meeting. A lot of Masons are just waiting for the feast which follows the lodge work.

Go and read obligations that ME gives when he's installed. He explicitly swears that he will not conspire against government or anyone else. Same goes for higher, district, offices. Oh, but I'm sure you will all claim how there are higher, hidden, levels of Masonry. That's a complete nonsense. I guess you can believe what you want and if you need a boogeyman in your life, someone you can always come to and blame when you falter and fail at your task, freemasonry will provide you with enough mysticism as a possible "evil force" that's taking over the world. This is all fiction and the fact is that Masonry is getting old and average age of a Mason is over 50 and these people have goals in life which are in opposition to world domination. Also, if you really understand the work then you understand that money and worldly riches are quite irrelevant in life and that life is very short and that you should do something good and leave a mark in your community by helping your community and those in need.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:33 AM

Well said Weishaupt.

However, until you change your name brother, will you please stay off my side?

Ta
Old 05-17-2005, 10:22 AM

I was responded to in a post here, but this is the first time I've actually contributed to this particular thread.
I'd say that 99.5% of the masons are good, upstanding people who promote the general welfare of their community. It's the subversives who use the cloak of the lodge to discuss things secretly, like P2, that wreck it for the rest of you guys.
As for my beliefs, I cannot take a blood oath (you can argue that it's symbolic) to a another individual. I can only be beholding to God. It's when someone's allegiances to a fraternal group take precedence over that of their public responsibilities where a problem arises. Unfortunately, it happens more than one might think.
I'll give Yeoshua and Weishaupt credit, they have volunteered more information than most people affiliated with the craft have been willing to do.
I have a very close friend who is a member of both the York Rite and Scottish Rite. He is a 32nd degree mason in the Scottish Rite. I can tell you that he is a great person who devotes much of his time in bettering other people - none of whome are masons.
He is a firm believer in Jesus the Christ.
But, it just can't be denied that nefarious things do happen behind the scenes in some of the lodges. I can't remember exactly where, maybe someone can enlighten me, but I've read how the higher degrees (maybe it's Scottish Rite) are deliberately supposed to deceive the lower initiates.
I was initiated into a fraternity in college. Most of the guys became masons after graduating. Many of them are lawyers, prominent businessmen, or in some sort of legal authority (one guy who was initiated with me went on to become a mason, works for the Secret Service and was the head of detail for former POTUS George HW Bush's speaking engagement at The St. Paul Companies on the morning of 9/11/2001. That is a whole long post in and of itself. He is now VP Cheney's personal detail. He got appointed because of one of our fraternity brother's father - both are masons). Our initiation took place in a masonic temple, with nothing to identify it as such on the outside of the building - at least not to the undiscerning eye. The guy who started our chapter is a mason and is the Grand Consul of the fraternity, as well as being a member of a multi-billion dollar family that owns a prominent traveling company and has a business school named after them at a major university. We were guaranteed jobs by this guy, who is also an executive vp for a computer company, once we graduated from college. Quite a few of the guys went this route.
Sometimes it's more about the networking and advancement of personal interests that motivate these people, and not the ideals of their initiation.
I removed myself from the circle because it didn't feel right. They were awfully materialistic.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Weishaupt wrote:
People who believe in these silly conspiracy theories are people with mental issues... people who need someone to blame for their failures in life... someone who they can point at and claim they're holding them back. ... I guess you can believe what you want and if you need a boogeyman in your life, someone you can always come to and blame when you falter and fail at your task
This sounds like fear based mind control propaganda to me. Regardless, this is a tired and old tool that I keep seeing from disinformation shills, saying "people need to blame someone else for their failures" etc, yet, I don't see honest people ever saying this. Are there any here that have said or implied something to this effect? I personally have many blessing but I don't turn a bind eye to corruption of the Luciferian control systems nor do I even come close to trying to blame someone else for my actions. What a joke that would be.

Perhaps you could clarify your statement Weishaupt- exactly which "silly conspiracy theories" must one "believe" to be labeled to have "mental issues"? Again- I need exact data points please.

Anyway, more to the point, the data that I've seen is in agreement with ManonTemplar- most Masons are good outstanding people but just like the Catholic church it seems that there are subversive elements that operate within its power structure.

My question on how the higher up Mason structure is funded is still open. I stopped giving money to the church since I can't really verify its use- if I want to help the poor I'll have no problem finding someone who needs it.