Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

Good points, Max.
I, too, wonder what is meant about needing a boogeyman. There is definite ongoings that pit people, countries, institutions, and social classes against each other. I think it is rather naive to believe that it all just happens to work out this way. It just happened that John Wilkes Booth, a mason and member of the Knights of the Golden Circle (a forerunner to the current Ku Klux Klan), killed President Lincoln? That would be too bad since 30 some odd people were indicted and several hanged in connection with it. I think it's arguably coincidental that Earl Warren and Gerald Ford, both masons, oversaw much of the Warren Commission and that a junior prosecutor named Arlen Specter, a mason, and currently a U.S. Senator from Maryland, came up with the "Magic Bullet Theory." What about J. Edgar Hoover, another mason, who took care of the investigative oversight on the FBI side? In fact, Hoover was so devoted to masonry that his desk from his Director's office of the FBI - along with most other things from the room - is located in the Supreme Temple in Washington D.C. Why isn't it in the National Archives with most other things of that nature? Because of his allegiance. There is some question about whether or not to call Lyndon Johnson a mason - I believe he was only an entered apprentice. He was also a member of my college fraternity.
In the 1950's, almost 50% of the two governing houses in the U.S. were masons. That number has declined because politicians no longer put it in their bios.
But, as for things "just happening" in this world, especially things of political significance, I think another mason, former POTUS Franklin Delano Roosevelt, said it best:

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way."

I'm not saying everything is planned under the ideals of masonry, but the lodge is a great place to network. Were the above mentioned people members of the same lodge? Not likely, but you can bet that they all knew that each was part of the brethren. That's my problem with it. Yeoshua and Weishaupt are good guys and 99% of the masons are, but I know enough historical background of these guys on top to know that not everyone is like that.

Old 05-17-2005, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Max wrote:

This sounds like fear based mind control propaganda to me. Regardless, this is a tired and old tool that I keep seeing from disinformation shills, saying "people need to blame someone else for their failures" etc, yet, I don't see honest people ever saying this. Are there any here that have said or implied something to this effect? I personally have many blessing but I don't turn a bind eye to corruption of the Luciferian control systems nor do I even come close to trying to blame someone else for my actions. What a joke that would be.

Perhaps you could clarify your statement Weishaupt- exactly which "silly conspiracy theories" must one "believe" to be labeled to have "mental issues"? Again- I need exact data points please.

Anyway, more to the point, the data that I've seen is in agreement with ManonTemplar- most Masons are good outstanding people but just like the Catholic church it seems that there are subversive elements that operate within its power structure.

My question on how the higher up Mason structure is funded is still open. I stopped giving money to the church since I can't really verify its use- if I want to help the poor I'll have no problem finding someone who needs it.
Max,

After reading this forum on and off for a few months, I've come to a conclusion that vast majority of people here suffer from paranoid mental disorder.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/P/Pa/Paranoid_personality_disorder.htm

All these conspiracy theorists take disperate facts and events and create this elaborate, complex, scheme to try to "explain" the World around them in terms which fit their initial belief: taht somone, higher up, is controlling it all. I hope all these people would realize that NO ONE is controlling their lives except for themselves. YOU have full control over your life and there is NO conspiracy of Masons who are trying to rule the World or control your life. If possible, people should also seek help from mental professionals.

Yes, I'm MM. No, I do not know any of the people here and I have no way of knowing whether they are who they claim to be. There is a time and place to test whether someone is a Mason and online forums are not it. Masonry has given me a wonderful system of morality and a friendship with a group of people on whom I can rely whenever need be. We all enjoy each others' company and we enjoy our work and what it teaches us and allegories are beautiful. There is nothing more to it.

Sure, there were some bad people who were Masons but you have to understand that they were not bad because of Masonry; they were like that before they joined. Had they followed Masonic teachings, they'd never do things they did.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Weishaupt wrote:
After reading this forum on and off for a few months, I've come to a conclusion that vast majority of people here suffer from paranoid mental disorder.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/P/Pa/Paranoid_personality_disorder.htm
That sounds like an opinion of a subjective medical condition- thanks for the link but I'll pass, I don't buy into the "disorder" FUD, it seems to mostly be made-up garbage. I'd guess I likely be considered one of the people to be put in this classification but I don't care one bit what labels people want to put on me- it has zero effect on my life.

Quote:
All these conspiracy theorists take disperate facts and events and create this elaborate, complex, scheme to try to "explain" the World around them in terms which fit their initial belief: taht somone, higher up, is controlling it all.
It is clear to anyone who has studied the matter in detail that there is a large minority of people involved in a Luciferian conspiracy who have ruled the world for a long, long, long time and they do so via deception. Someone saying there isn't doesn't change reality. I'm not saying it's a Mason thing.

Of course, in the end, none of this really matters, I don't really care so much who is a part of a conspiracy and how they might be tied in various hidden organizations and such, I just let their actions speak for themselves. From the actions of the global elite I have been able to made some strong analysis and can see that governments have basically always been controlled by evil people who are mostly interested in power, riches and war. Countless millions have died by being brainwashed that war is somehow necessary while they'd rather be at home with their family. On this planet governments have shown themselves to be a cancer that is far worse than any problem that they claim to be able to solve. It's not too hard for one to see the bars of tyranny they have in place that we can not escape. You don't need a conspiracy for any of this, it's just casual observation from a perspective of true freedom.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:41 PM

Quote:
MasonTemplar wrote:
I, too, wonder what is meant about needing a boogeyman.
Exactly, of course the funny thing is is that it is the NWO that needs the boogeyman (currently known as Osama Bin Laden) to brainwash the masses for their use of the fear based problem-reaction-solution paradigm.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:21 PM

Yeoshua..
Charles Russell was a Mason...
and a Knight Templar.
Buried in a Masonic plot with the sign of the Knights Templar. That was my point, don't read into it more than what I post.

Weishaupt..
your post does not even deserve the dignity of a response....
Old 05-17-2005, 07:43 PM

Ouch! I see I've hit a nerve. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Why are you then soliciting opinions if 'you can't handle the truth?' I was speaking from a scientific point of view and not Masonic one.

You don't believe in psychological disorders, ha? I guess psychotherapists and psychologists are tools of the "Illuminati" as well?

"Boogeyman" I was refering to was in the context of a psychological disorder, not sociological. This is also known as SCAPEGOATING. Here, let me quote a passage from Wikipedia: (emphasis mine)

Quote:
Political/Sociological Scapegoating

Scapegoating is an important tool of propaganda; for example, the Jews were singled out in Nazi propaganda as the source of Germany's economic woes and political collapse .

Scapegoating is often more devastating when applied to a minority group as they are, by definition, in the minority; thus they find it difficult to defend themselves. A tactic often employed is to characterize an entire group of individuals according to the unethical or immoral conduct of a small number of individuals belonging to the group.

"Scapegoated" groups throughout history have included almost every imaginable group of people: adherents of different religion, people of different race or nation or political belief, people differing in behaviour of majority. However, scapegoating may also be applied to organizations, such as governments, corporations, or various political groups.

In industrialized societies, scapegoating of traditional minority groups is increasingly frowned upon. In the extreme, this may result in socially-enforced rules regarding speech, as in political correctness.
I always hear conspiracy people talk about "waking" other people up and "exposing" the "controllers." Has it ever come across your mind that YOU're the one who needs to be woken up?!? Maybe the fault is on your end? All of the viewpoints should be evaluated objectively.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:03 PM

Weishaupt...

Winston churchill, Woodrow Wilson, Benjamin Disraeli, Joseph Willard (Harvard President 1812), Alexander Addison (Pennsylvania Court President 1800), Bill clinton, Carroll quigley (Clinton's Georgetown Profesor), NYC Mayor John Hylan, Robert Rotberg (Rhodes Scholar), FDR, Senator willian Jennings...

I could go on but all these men verified the exitence of this conspiracy....

What do you think Weis.. Do these men have psychological disorders?
That objective enough for you?
Old 05-17-2005, 10:30 PM

Quote:
W said: I hope all these people would realize that NO ONE is controlling their lives except for themselves. YOU have full control over your life and there is NO conspiracy of Masons who are trying to rule the World or control your life. If possible, people should also seek help from mental professionals.
Also Max said:

Quote:
. On this planet governments have shown themselves to be a cancer that is far worse than any problem that they claim to be able to solve. It's not too hard for one to see the bars of tyranny they have in place that we can not escape. You don't need a conspiracy for any of this, it's just casual observation from a perspective of true freedom.
Actually i agree with both viewpoints, the one that says that no one can control your life without your consent and the one that is aware of the existence of a conspiracy.

My stand is that there is indeed a conspiracy, an age old one orchestrated by Satan himself, he uses his agents (the Jinn-devils) to manipulate and control the minds, yet God says that he cannot control except the minds of those who attribute power to him that is independent of God!

Which brings us to a very important point, there also seems to be a significant effort to spread false propaganda about the 'elite', they (Satan and his followers) want us to believe that they are All powerfull, invincible, truly united lizards and that there is no escape!

That would be a good indicator for us to distinguish true from false information, if it points to an invincible, all powerfull secret society, know that it is a lie, why?

Because God teaches us that Satan's followers cannot and will not ever be able to get united on one cause, their different idols (false gods, e.g: money, power) always result in a conflict of interests which leads to war and fighting.

So in the end i do believe in a conspiracy against our freedom, but it Has no Power whatsoever, those who attribute powers to any group of harm or benefit are the ones who eventually will suffer their harm.

Let us not condemn people except if we are absolutely sure, for example there is a clear evidence that the Zionist Jews are evil, but there is no clear evidence that the Freemasons as an organization are, why then should we uphold conjecture and guesswork?

[4:76] Those who believe are fighting for the cause of GOD, while those who disbelieve are fighting for the cause of Extremes (their idols). Therefore, you shall fight the devil's allies; the devil's power is nil.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-18-2005, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Ahmad wrote: there is no clear evidence that the Freemasons as an organization are, why then should we uphold conjecture and guesswork?
In 1789 John Robison in England and Abbe Baurrell in France, both wrote book long exposes concerning the infaltration and manipulation of the Craft, by Adam Wieshauhaupt's Illuminati.
They go the information from the Illuminati's own writings.
Historical fact.

The Craft at least the Scottish Rite claims responsibility for the main Occultic modern day movements.

The occult revival of the 20th century can be directly attributed to Freemasonry and its peripheral entourage of acolytes: Theosophy, the New Age Movement, Satanism, Cabalistic Black Magic, Enochian Magic, Gerardian Wicca, Alexandrian Wicca and Sex Magic.
http://conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Freemasonry.htm
Fact.

The Masonic lodge P2 was involved in assasination, banking scandals, terrorist acts and the like..Fact.

http://www.questia.com/SM.qst?act=search&keywords=Masonic+Lodge+P2

Are all Masons evil and occultic, NO.
Are all Christians crusaders, no.
Are all Muslims Wahabists. no.
Are all Jews Zionist. no.
But there is concern over the Craft, and what is secrecy has been used for centuries. And that Ahmad is not conjecture or guesswork.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:37 PM

Quote:

Weishaupt wrote:
You don't believe in psychological disorders, ha? I guess psychotherapists and psychologists are tools of the "Illuminati" as well?
Weishaupt- to be most clear, there is an obvious distention between labels of "disorders" and the study of behavior. If someone wants to study behavior and classify it that's their business but when they want to start to label things as "disorders" then that is subjective. Who's to say what is "normal"? Maybe all the people you label as suffering from "paranoid mental disorder" as actually the normal ones and others are really suffering from some form of "un-paranoid mental disorder"? Who's to say that's wrong? What authority was granted from up high to say it's wrong? Answer- there is none- it's purely subjective but it has proven to be used as a tool of the elites to manipulate and control the masses. Most psychotherapists and psychologists just go along with the norm having been brainwashed themselves.

All of this is becoming vary apparent with Bushs new push to drug the population (starting with the kids) with using bogus labels such as "ADD" and the like.

Anyhow, my question stands- what specific conspiracies must one "believe" to be labeled to have "mental issues"? Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

One last thing- I don't really believe or disbelieve anything- belief is overrated and has no inherent bearing on reality. I try to paint a picture of truth by absorbing all kinds of information. Belief is meaningless to me and can betray you.

Good day to you.