Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Does anyone know what these masonic hand gestures and signals are?

I had no idea that Manson was a Mason.. Tell me more about this ..if you would.. the plot is thickening.
do you have a link?

Very interesting.. I thought he was a jailbird, bi sexual, drug abuser.. with illusions of grandeur.

If what you are saying is true.. It all fits in.. Mind control over the angels..the whole works.. Show me the link.. I can't wait.

Old 01-08-2005, 07:22 PM

Oh shit. um... I've read so much lately, I forgot where I read it but, try running Manson and Masonry on Google.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-08-2005, 07:28 PM

Okie Dokie.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:41 PM

Manson was a spook?

It is well known that followers of Charles Manson committed the Tate-LaBianca during the late 1960's. If one examines the case closely, it becomes obvious that Manson used mind-control techniques such as hypnotism, LSD, and other types of mental programming to turn middle-class suburbanites into selfless killers, but one has to wonder just exactly how Manson was able to accomplish this?

Consider that Manson was part of the hippie movement at the time of the CIA's project, MKULTRA, which implemented the use of drugs in order to conduct mind control experiments.

It appears that part of Manson's own supply of LSD may have come directly from the CIA. A new type of LSD known as "Orange Sunshine"

I used to like "Orange Sunshine".. It melted in your mouth like cotton candy.

I am an old dog who has not used L.S.D. for twenty years.. Yet it was an eye opener.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:44 PM

nohope.. Tell me about the hand signals that he gave the Judge.. The crossed arms thingie.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:45 PM

Okay, checkout Konformicy.com for that bit about Manson and Freemasonry. He wasn't a Mason but, somewhow, he was able to study their ritual, signs and symbols in prison. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:51 PM

You could say Manson knew enough about Freemasonry that it was the ol' boys club but, I don't think he was aware of any NWO implications. :-P
Old 01-08-2005, 08:07 PM

So he advanced in the knowledge of evil without having to go thru the bullsh*t..

An evil man took a shortcut.. and figured it out.. without a bunch of Rotary meetings and payments to get to the next level..

I know how he did it... and I have no formal training.. Yet, I know how to use mind control.. and yet it is evil.
Any believer in Judaism, Christianity or Islam.. should freak at the idea of mind control.. and yet that is what they all do.. all three religions

And the sheep of the Monotheists are happy and contented..(they say).. Even though, the wolves are biting at their lambs necks..

"Oh.. everthing is O.K." Say the Sheppard's of our three flocks.. as more wolves gather and.. Howell at the Moon... for more blood of the sheep.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:11 PM

Basically, yeah, that's it. what a feast it will be, eh? :-P
Old 01-08-2005, 08:47 PM

Orange Sunshine? aaaahhh, good times! :-P