Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2005, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Does anyone know what these masonic hand gestures and signals are?

I think he was anti NWO.. and when he made an enemies list of a bunch of CEOs of Multinational Corporations that were destroying the earth.. That is the reason why they threw him away for ever..

Enemy of the State..same kind of deal... in the new language.. a Terroritst Mastermind..Manson bin Laden...

Yep... Everything that is going wrong with this country is because of Him.. That vile and evil person.. "Manson is destroying the U.S. while still in a prison cell"..

"He, and He alone, must be the reason why the U.S. government is losing the War On Terrorism"..

"We must hang Charlie from a cross and torture him as an example of what can happen if.. you start naming names of who controls the NWO".. and especially so if you put their names and address's on a hit list.. for your "Angels to visit"

I don't think Charlie liked the NWO so much.

Good for him.

Old 01-08-2005, 07:55 PM

Hey, that reminds me of the time I walked into this start-up church at the university into one of their services and they called themselves the Herbal Methodists and a joint was passed around during communion-"Jesus said, do this in rememberance of me"- toke toke toke.. Whoa, man!
Thaaaaank yoooooooou, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuus, dude! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-08-2005, 08:00 PM

Oh sorry, unrelated to manson topic. my bad.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:14 PM

Was'nt Manson also a student of Aleister Crowley? :-P
Old 01-08-2005, 08:17 PM

nohope...... Forget Manson... What kinds of hand signls do these guys use.. What about the the "fork you sign".. where it is the little finger, and the index finger extended... The thumb connecting to the second and third fingers.

You know what I mean.. What does that sign mean..

And I saw a picture of Clinton, Bush Sr,. and Bush Jr. together.. and saw Clinton using his pinkie finger. stroking upward on Bush Sr's pinkie finger.. Bush Sr. seemed delighted?.. What does that hand signal mean? Is this anything to worry about?
Old 01-08-2005, 08:23 PM

That's just common devil's horns. kids at rock concerts do that all the time. :-P
Old 01-08-2005, 08:28 PM

As for that Bush Sr./Clinton bit, maybe their gay lovers- I have no fucking clue what that's all about. :-P
Old 01-08-2005, 08:42 PM

Yeah, everbody come ask the great maha-nohopie
about essoteric bullshit. I know it all! Not. :-P
Old 01-09-2005, 07:00 AM

I weighed in late on this topic, because I wanted to show you the exact information, gleaned straight from Masonic manuals. Unfortunately, Freemasonwatch has once again been taken offline by our fraternal friends, so the best I can do is this Google cache:

The Secret Grip of a Master Mason:
It's a regular handshake, except that you press your thumb against the base joints between the index finger and middle finger of the man you are shaking hands with. It looks pretty much like any other handshake; only the men shaking hands can feel the difference. The correct response is to ask if this grip has name and then "syllable it" with the shakee until the password of a Master Mason is arrived at.

The Secret Password of a Entered Apprentice
The password of the 1st degree, or the 'Entered Apprentice' degree is 'Boaz'.

The Secret Password of a FellowCraft
The password of the 'Second Degree', or 'Fellowcraft Degree' is 'Shibboleth'.

The Secret Password of a Master Mason:
'Tubal Cain' is the password of a Master Mason, which is the 'Third Degree'. Some of the more obtuse and perverse masons wear a tie stickpin or lapel pin called "Two Balls and Cane" in the sicko shape of a phallic cane with a "ball" on either side of it. We don't imagine they let their wives in on this one, apparently they are told to tell them if they ask about it that it has something to do with Golfing! "Brotherly Love" don't you know. See the last section below for who Tubal-Cain was, and what that says about the nature of Freemasonry .

The Substitute Word of a Master Mason
During the blood chilling initiation of "being given the third degree", the candidate is told the "Master's Word" has been lost and instead a "substitute word" is whispered into his ear, "Mah Ha Bone".

The Secret Word:
Not to be confused with the password. The Word (always capitalized) is so secret that initiates are taught it one letter at a time. First they learn A, then O, then M, and finally I. The Word is IAOM.

You never get a straight story as to what it means. As best as anyone can figure, it is the ineffable name of god, or some approximation thereof. The Word (or Name) is a tongue-twister. It takes some practice to get it right. The following pronunciation guide is from Masonry and Its Symbols in the Light of Thinking and Destiny by Harold Waldwin Percival:

The Name is pronounced as follows: It is started by opening the lips with an "ee" sound graduating into a broad "a" as the mouth opens wider with lips forming an oval shape and then graduating the sound to "o" as the lips form a circle, and again modulating to an "m" sound as the lips close to a point. This point resolves itself to a point within the head. Expressed phonetically the Name is "EE-Ah-Oh-Mmm" and is pronounced with one continuous out-breathing with a slight nasal tone in the manner described above. It can be correctly and properly expressed with its full power only by one who has brought his physical body to a state of perfection... Note: this "word" or letter sequences is very similar if not identical to the ones contained in prayers of the Gnostics in the Nag Hamadi Library recovered from the sands of Egypt in 1945 (not to be confused with the Dead Sea Scrolls recovered from the sands of Judea in 1947).

The "High Sign" or Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress
A phrase or gesture which is only to be used in extreme circumstances is the Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress, or "High Sign". A Masonic defendant in court or "caught in the pinch" might bury his head in his hands and cry, "Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?"

The gesture which can accompany this is for the mason to raise his arms over his heads in a "hands up" fashion and then lower them in three distinct stages pivoting his arms at the elbows until they are perpendicular to the ground keeping his palms down.

Any Mason seeing this gesture or hearing these words is oath bound to do anything possible to save the other Mason from danger, up to, but not including, the loss of his own life.

Having never been a mason (praise the Lord), I am by no means completely familiar with their luciferian secrets, but the grand hailing sign of distress described here is the one I have seen numeorus times, usually in legal or courtroom settings. I believe this is the sign utilized by upper level Masons (the ones who have advanced beyond the first few degrees). The one that nohope describes (which I believe was also used by Manson in court) is revealed to the lower level recruits (understandable since nohope says he didn't stick around enough to earn his complete set of horns and pitchfork).
As you progress within the evil hierarchy of Freemasonry, more and more of their penricious, evil secrets are revealed to you. It is strictly elitist, hence the lower level recruits are provided with "inferior" information compared to their superiors.
Without rehashing all of the links and research I did, it is pretty obvious that Charles Manson was first intorduced to the world of freemasonry in prison, since the sad truth is that more convicts are currently being converted to The Craft than Christianity. Then it appears that Manson joined some sort of Freemasonic New Age splinter group operating out of San Francisco during the '60s hippie movement in Haight
Ashbury.
Finally I would add that the pervasiveness of Freemasonry's corrupting influence is underrated by almost everyone, including much of their membership. Not only have they secured all professional, bureaucratic and positions of leadershiop within Western society (police, judges, corporate and religious leaders, politicians, etc.), but they have also infiltrated most religious cults and splinter groups, usually at the highest level.
Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Science, Quakers, Mennonites, and yes, even those delightfully regressive Amish folk are ALL controlled by Freemasonic leadership. (Come on, how else did you think these groups could get away with separating themselves from governemnt control, in many cases not even paying taxes? Just look what happened to David Koresh when he actually tried to sever all ties with the system, if you have any doubts about what I'm saying. No way are these groups going to be allowed to exist unimpeded unless they are just more fronts for the Illuminati and NWO, sorry.)
That about covers my response to this question. If anyone else has any additions or corrections, feel free. I don't pretend that my knowledge of the Evil Craft is complete, just completely sickening.
Old 01-09-2005, 11:37 AM

Signs and symbols link

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm

BOOGA! BOOGA! BOOGA!