Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2005, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Does anyone know what these masonic hand gestures and signals are?

you guys are way off track . my dad was a mason ond was the grand master for a one year term . he doesn't go anymore and then he was unaware of government conspiracy stuff as now he is even more paranoid than i am , but he says the 33rd degree mason ,which he had never heard of, is by invitation only and no one else even knows there is such a thing . they are just a bunch of guys going to lodge,perhaps more astute than the local moose lodge ,but not all that different . a few generations ago that may not have been the case ,but today masons are not really an issue. however ,due to their secrecy, it's a good place for those 33rd degree guys to hide. the membership doesn't even know about them .

Old 01-09-2005, 05:30 PM

I was watching a BBC doc. last night on CBC called The Secret Policeman - the undercover story that rocked the British public, was how it was advertised and sold.

The truth the show highlighted was that racist people very often gravitate towards policing and since the higher ups in the force are racist and not going anywhere, the force is, in general, racist.

What they didn't mention was masonry... not a peep.

Having a good mate of mine on the Metropolitan force in London, I was taught that if you weren't part of that little clique and more importantly, if you went against or rattled their cages, a thorough knee-capping was offer by said superior Masonic policing force.

My friend transferred.

My two cents.

XXX
Old 01-10-2005, 08:24 PM

Like I said before, esoteric bullshit. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-11-2005, 01:32 AM

Hey Mary! ;-)

I read somewhere that they don't hire Asian people in the English police force because the Freemasons are afraid of being infiltrated by the Chinese Triads!
Any thoughts?
Old 01-11-2005, 09:31 PM

Okay everyone, your homework for today is to go to infowars.com and read the article about Ben Franklin and his occultic freemasonry ties. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-13-2005, 06:15 AM

People - you are all wrong!

None of these signs or tokens are correct.

I am a Master Mason of a UGLE recognised lodge, not an American lodge which are losely base around Freemasonry and mostly not recognised by UGLE as legitimate.

I swore an oath to not divulge any of the secrets of Freemasonry, and as a man of honour I never will, but may I suggest that you correct yourselves by going to: http://www.freemasonrywatch.org

And stop with the speculation and conjecture.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:20 AM

Hello Darkchild:
Read that you posted a question of whether there are Masonic symbols in businesses. Well, here it goes: do you shop at "Target". Have a nice day.
get_real :-o
Old 01-13-2005, 07:34 AM

There are Masonic symbols in business and architecture everywhere!

The City of Bath UK
The Trafford Centre (Shopping Centre) Manchester UK
Washington DC
Rosslyn Chappel Edinburgh UK

So what of it? Masons? Stoneguilds? Architects? Cathedral Builders?

But as we are not operative masons, but rather free and speculative..........

Yours

Aye
Old 01-13-2005, 01:02 PM

Draken

It is my assumption that many G8 nations have a white aryan style force with a few Uncle Tom's for the media's sake and their style is Nazi.

The British force may as well be a banner for the BNP. British national party - nazi by nature.

I haven't heard anything on that Triad front and I'm certain their is truth their. The less I know about them, the more I like it. Know what I mean? They are very dangerous people - highly skilled, motivated and intelligent. Yikes.

Mary XXX
Old 01-15-2005, 07:33 PM

Hi folks, newby here. With the talk of Charles Manson, I thought some of you might find the following article interesting reading. (If you don't know who Mae Brussell-the author- is, you would benefit by taking some time to become familiar with her work.She's considered the "mother of conspiracy theory")

From Monterey Pop to Altamont
OPERATION CHAOS
The CIA's War Against the Sixties Counter-Culture
by Mae Brussell, November 1976

Mae Brussell: Operation Chaos