Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2008, 11:45 PM

Default Re: Does anyone know what these masonic hand gestures and signals are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Freemasons - learn to recognize them.
Why would I want to recognize a Freemason?

I have better things to do with my life than be on the look-out for MEN wearing Freemason rings and/or driving cars with Freemason stickers on them.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:19 PM

Default Re: Laura Bush Salutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkhao View Post

spiderman spiderman does whatever a spider can
Oh, yeah.

I always flash the sign of the "devil's horns" as Laura Bush is displaying when I wave hello.

Seriously, folks.

How many adults do you encounter in your day to day life who flash the "devil's horns" at you?

When we see pictures of folks flashing the "devil's horns," it is, most times, politicians from around the world; musicians and those who are connected to the elite.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:39 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, yeah.

I always flash the sign of the "devil's horns" as Laura Bush is displaying when I wave hello.

Seriously, folks.

How many adults do you encounter in your day to day life who flash the "devil's horns" at you?

When we see pictures of folks flashing the "devil's horns," it is, most times, politicians from around the world; musicians and those who are connected to the elite.
You have to love photoshop.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You have to love photoshop.
Yep.

Every photograph of every person in the world waving the "devil's horns" has been photoshopped.

If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

Wanna buy it?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-06-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:15 AM

I was just reading the post regarding folding your arms being a Masonic sign, and it reminded me of my visit to Rosslyn Chapel, there was a story carved in to a stone freeze,there was about 6 or 7 small pictures in total, but unfortunately there was no official explanation of the carvings.

One of the carvings was of a man with his arms folded across his chest, just as described in the earlier post, and Roslyn is well known for its Templar/Masonic connections over the last few hundred year or so.

In another part of the Chapple, there is a stone carving of a Maze plant, of the type grown in South America, strangely the Chapel was built before America was discovered, which of course tells us the history we were taught is incorrect.

The Chapple was built as an exact scaled down model of the Temple that once stood in Jerusalem, but was flatened during an invasion of the time. It is known that the original Temple in Jerusalm had underground vaults, and when Archiologists scanned the floor of Rosslyn with electronic equipment it clearly showed the vaults exactly the same as the original temple below.

There has been nothing done to excavate the floors since the scan, i wonder why?

Rumour has it that the vaults contain the the skull of Jesus or some other Holy relic.

Any one here been to Rosslyn?

There is also a Templar Castle at Rosslyn which unlike any other Castle, is built in a small gully, and can not be seen from any direction. until you are right on top of it, Prince Charles, and various other Royals have actually stayed there at various times., i was lucky enough to get a guided tour by the lady in charge of the Castle, her name is Pamy, she's a lovely lady indeed.

She told me that there is a tunnel out of the Castle that ends quite some miles away, for am emergency escape route.

Places to Visit - Rosslyn Chapel

Rosslyn_Chapel

Last edited by reptile : 04-13-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:26 PM

No.

We don't know for sure what these hand gestures mean, but I'd surmise that they are harmless.

I would propose, however, that those who wave them do more harm than the gestures themselves.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohope187 View Post
I'll take your word for it. Reason why I used the Manson case as an example is 'cause he flashed the symbol of distress to the judge and that's why Manson still lives today. As for Brian Wilson, you're talkin' about the former Beach Boy's songwriter turned libertarian talk show host on Neocon talk radio, right? I used to listen to him on KSFO when I lived in Cali. :-P
Do you have any photographic or videographic evidence of him using this 'symbol of distress'?