Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Default Vermont Secession Movement

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-24-2015 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Default Re: Vermont Secession Movement

I love that someone else noticed this. most uniformed people think it's a joke. people just laugh, say it'll never happen...and they NEVER ASK WHY! you'd think they'd wanna know, right?

the american free press has been covering this story, exactly like the mainstream newz outlets should be, but aren't [ well we know why ]

I believe it was in the fall when I heard about the first meeting the town had and I was cheering them on. then I heard about an odd rockslide in that very same town a cpl months later . [ and I don't believe in coincidences ]

I think wyoming may have a similar movement as well.
[ I'm not positive tho. I know they had a real currency movement going trying to get businesses on board ]
however ,I'm thinking we may have an "incident" prior to anything of substance taking hold and interrupting the process. which will be a very very sad day.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:10 PM

The issue of a State being able to seceed from the Union was settled at the end of the Civil War. It won't happen, much as I'd love to see those ultra liberals in Vermont go somewhere else.

Vermont tried to do this during the Revolutionary war. they wavered back and forth between supporting the British and supporting the Rebels. It was very common in Vermont for one member of a family to be on the other side, so their property was protected no matter who won.

They can talk, and talk, and talk, but is signifies nothing.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:40 AM

Hate to tell you, but under the Articles of Confederation, EVERY State had their own currency, had their own Militia, etc. Vermont was no different from any other State.

And if you could actually comprehend what you read, you would have known that I was not talking about the period AFTER the revolution, but about the period DURING the American Revolution.

You are so in love with the idea of countering anything I say that you simply don't bother to read what i have actually said.

AND, it is not necessary to always quote the entire note another person wrote. that just clogs up the space here.