Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Banned

Default Re: The Zionist (Yisraelim) Takeover ???

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Bush was not commanding the protection of our skies on 911.

Cheney was Commander in Chief on that day and called the standdown.

Bush was conveniently AWAY from the scene of the crime.

Just where they wanted him.
I'll have you know that George Bush has done his best to protect freedom!

Old 11-09-2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
BlueAngle wrote:
Bush was not commanding the protection of our skies on 911.

Cheney was Commander in Chief on that day and called the stand-down.

Bush was conveniently AWAY from the scene of the crime.

Just where they wanted him.
BlueAngle, I respectfully disagree. Jr. was still the c-i-c that day & everyday – not that he really cares. He doesn’t even have the brains to come up w/ so much evil all by himself. Other demons must be to his assistance, of course. Yes, Cheney is granted w/ the “development” of stand-down procedures. But they created, redacted & distributed those new procedures in the months before & in preparation for the event. Jr. was in that loop, all the way, & most likely he was the responsible creator & initiator of that part of the grand plan (w/ dad’s help of course). Although Cheney has been certainly assigned other duties & given executionary powers, I strongly believe, Jr. has always the final say in all matters. Jr. is daddy’s good boy. And he does need & love the grandeur that attention brings. He is well aware & responsible for all failures (as we see them), while to him, they are successes, of course. Now, whether dad has a strong & obscure shadow presence is w/o a doubt, a fact. He is responsible for the manipulation of many presidents, including both Reagan & Clinton (Alex Jones & others). Remember dad was a real fighter pilot. He was an intelligence officer. He was then director of the CIA. He assisted presidents. He was vice president, & then president. And although the media & others want to present & project dad as somewhat of a retired & senile individual, I think not for one single second. I think he is most likely the command, ideology, & strategy behind all of Jr.’s accomplishments. All the way from his early days while joining the skeletons & bones fraternity to his days as governor, & through his first & all subsequent oil contracts. Otherwise Jr. would be nothing w/o that man. Remember dad got his training from granddad & during the 2nd world war. Dad got Knighthood. Dad is probably one of those sitting at the Capstone of the Illuminati. Dad is certainly the ventriloquist, while Jr. is sitting on his lap. Cheney, they certainly want to appear somewhat detached & in control of his own shadow world, for effect, but he is still the other marionette whose voice dad is also behind, while sitting on dad’s other leg, He doesn’t execute in a vacuum, as they would like us to believe. Yes he might have his own personal agenda & business deals (but not in isolation – he might even be under some surveillance for all we know). Remember the entire string of power commenced w/ granddad Prescott, when he was aiding & financing Hitler, for which he was later fined – that didn’t stop them. Then, w/ the paper-clip project & the assistance of the world tribunal, they recycled of all Hitler’s secrets, weapons, projects of mass destruction, torturers, intelligence, thinkers & scientists, along w/ a few other scientific advances that were still perverted into their obscure & sinister world. They are nothing but a continuation of the same. Their aims were, a one-world government then, as much as it is today. "It is a "big idea". A New World Order" - dad's speech September 11, 1991. The only difference is, the background has changed. There are many more players now. We have developed or perfected other advanced technologies they were either dreaming up, designing, or evolving back then. It is the same sinister game, but different players. All of them, w/o exception, are all actors in the grand game. They are all there for us to see. None of them, w/o exception, operate in a vacuum. They, together, comprise the image projected onto the screens of our collective minds. And even the ones that seem to be in control, they are in turn controlled by their own masters, whose real identities we might never know or even realize we know. And as one of their puppets (& you'll know who am I talking about) once said or something to that effect, “There are those things we don’t know. And then, there are those things we don’t know we don’t know.” And so on…

Patriots Question 911
http://patriotsquestion911.com

I wrote this a few days ago but, actually on the same day you replied, but I didn't post it, & then today I just saw this article on the Internet, which by reiterating my views, if you read in between their lines & take note of what I said is really going on, then it all fits perfectly like the pieces of an incomplete puzzle... Also, these ideas were 1st researched & have been established & presented by others whose works I have read & thus I do now agree w/ their conclusions. In other words, these ideas were originated by others. All that I am doing is presenting them to you (or to whoever reads this) in a way that is easily absorbed w/o having to read a whole lot of stuff.

Bush's Father Comes ("from the Shadows") To His Defense
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071109/ts_nm/bush_father_dc
Old 11-11-2007, 09:02 PM

Jimbo said:

BlueAngle, I respectfully disagree. Jr. was still the c-i-c that day & everyday – not that he really cares. He doesn’t even have the brains to come up w/ so much evil all by himself. Other demons must be to his assistance, of course.

I respectfully disagree. JR. was not COMMANDER IN CHIEF on 911. Cheney called the stand down, therefore he was acting as Commander in Chief and following the protocol of the Zionists/Banksters who are REALLY, for all intents and purposes, the COMMANDERS in CHIEF. Our Presidents merely follow their orders. Our country is controlled by the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. A well oiled machine.

Yes, Cheney is granted w/ the “development” of stand-down procedures. But they created, redacted & distributed those new procedures in the months before & in preparation for the event. Jr. was in that loop, all the way, & most likely he was the responsible creator & initiator of that part of the grand plan (w/ dad’s help of course).

Not sure I can agree with you there. Cheney is credited with calling the stand down and not merely developing the procedure. As I said, I believe JR. to be a completely controlled puppet and I am of the opinion it would be too DANGEROURS for his CORE to have known of the 911 inside job. Maybe he was informed later, but I truly believe that for him to be the effective leader of the war on terror, he was working and is always working on a need to know basis. He is not a very smart man. He would be better able to fulfill his war on terror role and sell this to the American people in their best interest if he did not have prior knowledge of 911. Where to find this information about THEM having created, redacted and distributed the stand down procedure in the months before? You say, Jr. was most likely in the loop. MOST LIKELY being the operative word. You don't know for sure and neither do I. I have stated my ASSESSMENT. I doubt that JR. created or initiated the stand down procedure. That would be MILITARY INTELLIGENCE. In fact, the chain of command would not necessarily have to involve Cheney calling a stand down. The Military BRASS were in charge on that day.

Although Cheney has been certainly assigned other duties & given executionary powers, I strongly believe, Jr. has always the final say in all matters. Jr. is daddy’s good boy. And he does need & love the grandeur that attention brings. He is well aware & responsible for all failures (as we see them), while to him, they are successes, of course.

I'd strongly disagree as to Jr. having the final say in all matters. If you believe there are powers that be that control our President, the secret government, your thinking would not follow this opinion. Cheney is most probably one of Bush, Jr.'s controllers and, therefore, he has final say. Most people understand CHENEY RUNS THE SHOW from behind the shadows/curtain/scene.

Now, whether dad has a strong & obscure shadow presence is w/o a doubt, a fact. He is responsible for the manipulation of many presidents, including both Reagan & Clinton (Alex Jones & others).

Bush, Sr. manipulates Alex Jones?

Remember dad was a real fighter pilot. He was an intelligence officer. He was then director of the CIA. He assisted presidents. He was vice president, & then president. And although the media & others want to present & project dad as somewhat of a retired & senile individual, I think not for one single second.

Those who understand a secret government exists, are well aware of Bush, Sr.'s connection to the Cabal.

I think he is most likely the command, ideology, & strategy behind all of Jr.’s accomplishments. All the way from his early days while joining the skeletons & bones fraternity to his days as governor, & through his first & all subsequent oil contracts.

Junior doesn't have many accomplishments on his own, no doubt, but this is the MO when you are born into the 'cult'/elitist families. Moved up the ranks to serve them in whatever capacity they deem necessary.

Otherwise Jr. would be nothing w/o that man. Remember dad got his training from granddad & during the 2nd world war. Dad got Knighthood. Dad is probably one of those sitting at the Capstone of the Illuminati. Dad is certainly the ventriloquist, while Jr. is sitting on his lap. Cheney, they certainly want to appear somewhat detached & in control of his own shadow world, for effect, but he is still the other marionette whose voice dad is also behind, while sitting on dad’s other leg, He doesn’t execute in a vacuum, as they would like us to believe. Yes he might have his own personal agenda & business deals (but not in isolation – he might even be under some surveillance for all we know). Remember the entire string of power commenced w/ granddad Prescott, when he was aiding & financing Hitler, for which he was later fined – that didn’t stop them. Then, w/ the paper-clip project & the assistance of the world tribunal, they recycled of all Hitler’s secrets, weapons, projects of mass destruction, torturers, intelligence, thinkers & scientists, along w/ a few other scientific advances that were still perverted into their obscure & sinister world. They are nothing but a continuation of the same. Their aims were, a one-world government then, as much as it is today. "It is a "big idea". A New World Order" - dad's speech September 11, 1991. The only difference is, the background has changed. There are many more players now. We have developed or perfected other advanced technologies they were either dreaming up, designing, or evolving back then. It is the same sinister game, but different players. All of them, w/o exception, are all actors in the grand game. They are all there for us to see. None of them, w/o exception, operate in a vacuum. They, together, comprise the image projected onto the screens of our collective minds. And even the ones that seem to be in control, they are in turn controlled by their own masters, whose real identities we might never know or even realize we know. And as one of their puppets (& you'll know who am I talking about) once said or something to that effect, “There are those things we don’t know. And then, there are those things we don’t know we don’t know.” And so on…

Bush, Sr. works for the same Zionists/Banksters that most of our politicians serve. I must respectfully disagree with your assessment that Bush, Sr. controls Cheney and Bush, Jr. They are all conduits who fulfill their roles for the Banksters and Military Industrial Complex.

Who is the PUPPET you reference? Sounds familiar, but I can't recollect.

Patriots Question 911
http://patriotsquestion911.com

I wrote this a few days ago but, actually on the same day you replied, but I didn't post it, & then today I just saw this article on the Internet, which by reiterating my views, if you read in between their lines & take note of what I said is really going on, then it all fits perfectly like the pieces of an incomplete puzzle... Also, these ideas were 1st researched & have been established & presented by others whose works I have read & thus I do now agree w/ their conclusions. In other words, these ideas were originated by others. All that I am doing is presenting them to you (or to whoever reads this) in a way that is easily absorbed w/o having to read a whole lot of stuff.

Bush's Father Comes ("from the Shadows") To His Defense
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071109/ts_nm/bush_father_dc
Old 11-12-2007, 08:42 AM

All branches of Military and Government were working in concert with one another to affect a stand down.

One man alone did not accomplish this task.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:30 PM

You can still disagree. However, these are my views as to “what’s” going on, “how” is it being played out, & “who’s” carrying it out.

<ul><li>Regardless of who was doing what, everyone’s got their assigned seats. There is only 1 sitting at the throne, & there is only 1 throne. No one in their right minds will give away their earned throne, no matter how they got it. It is like if Mafiosi boss orders for something to happen. For example, somebody has to be taken out. Those that execute his orders & make that happen in behalf of their boss, do not become the boss while they are carrying out his orders. The boss could be just sitting & relaxing somewhere while listening to some stupid shit, & secretly praying everything happens according to plan & that nothing goes wrong. Everyone still operates under their assigned ranks. The MIC is certainly mighty powerful, but there is still a hierarchy that is followed. And this hierarchy could very well lead all the way up the hill & up to just 1 man. The one pulling the strings of his battalion commander underneath him, which will in turn pass those orders down to his platoon leaders underneath him. Which will in turn pass those orders down to their respective squad leaders, which will in turn pass those orders down to their troops, which will in turn execute those orders which came all the way down from just 1 man. You see, just 1 man can pull the strings of many w/ a pyramid scheme. </li>

<li>Yeah we know that w/ the right protection & plausible deniability “it can be made to look as if” this person in command & in control was not aware of what was going on. But in reality, underneath that facade it would be absurd to think that the one sitting at the throne is unaware of what is happening underneath him. I don’t believe that. I don’t buy that for 1 second. </li>

<li>I don’t believe that either. I think the bloodline & thus the hierarchy is more than obvious as to who controls who. Family & bloodline first. </li>

<li>No, what I implied was that (according to Alex Jones & others). I just didn’t write it down. I was thinking faster than writing. </li>

<li>I agree & I think is very high up there in the hierarchy of world government. </li>

<li>I agree. He just happened to be in the lucky sperm club & at the right place at the right time. </li>

<li>I still think that there is a hierarchy. It might be banks, MIC, sr., jr., bad duck hunter. Or it could be banks, sr., jr., bad duck hunter, MIC. That we don't know for sure.</li>

<li>Rummy.</li>

<li>With both secrecy & the right hierarchy, which it does exist. 1 man can literally control & orchestrate all of that. All it takes is just 1 meeting w/ the a few heads & 1 order. Everything else happens underneath as if by magic. That’s the beauty of the secret pyramid of control. And besides, that is how the “chain of command” works. They have been using it for aeons… & that’s how 1 can control many. Perfect example, look at Pakistan. How can 1 man declare martial-law & get away w/ it? Now, the glue that keeps it all together & keeps it all coherent is called "loyalty". Without loyalty then the whole thing falls apart. For example, when they leaked about the mistakenly placed 6 munitions underneath a B-52 (going cross-country), that was due to lack of “loyalty”, which “allowed for the leak”, which broke the chain of command, which blew the whole thing right out in the open for everyone else & their grand-moms to know… </li>
</ul>
Old 11-12-2007, 05:49 PM

One man alone does not control all the individuals who operate for the Zionists/Banksters or those who are a part of the cult.

Those who are a part of the cult do not need to be controlled.

They know what will happen to them if they are not a part of the conspiracy.

You've got puppets and puppet masters. You've got those who work on a need to know basis and those who are a part of the elite.

On and on and on and on.

Certainly, there is a chain of command in various branches of military/government, but one man alone does not control all of those who operate and are a part of the fascist/dictatorship raising its' ugly head in OUR land of the free and home of the brave.

That's almost like saying Lee Harvey Oswald is solely responsible for the assassination of Kennedy.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:54 PM

In response to your statement, JIMBO:

"That's the beauty of the secret pyramid of control."

I don't find ANY BEAUTY in the "secret government" and how it operates.

This is one of two statements you have made thus far wherein you sound as if you are IMPRESSED with the "sadistic pigs" and how they operate.

The other statement you made referenced how WE spend millions of dollars on disinformation.

I replied:

YOU MIGHT, but I don't.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:59 PM

FYI, my knowledge is not derived from anything that Alex Jones' or anyone else writes regarding the NWO.

Further, I have a bit of advice to many of those who post here.

This isn't a forum for the propogation of fear. Those are the tactics of the "powers that be." It is a forum for information about the "satanic cult."

If you praise the way that they operate, this only makes you appear in awe of them and not their opposition.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:02 PM

JIMBO, you say that Bush, Jr. was in the lucky sperm club.

LUCKY????

You consider those who are a part of the "satanic cult" to be lucky???

Whatever the leak about the B-52, it is inconsequential.

It may have been leaked on purpose.

Always consider that.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:06 AM

Your logic is all wrong. What you are reading into my words is of your own concoction. I can’t help you understand if your personal interpretation becomes so way off. Anything that I say you will turn around into something completely different than what was said, & you will apply it into a completely different context, & create your own context, which was clearly not implied at all from what I said. In other words, you are creating your own reality. It would be of no use whatsoever for me to even try to make you understand what I said, item per item, while comparing it to what you got out of it. Why? Because you will do the same & go on, & on, & on in an endless loop, which would make no point in & of itself. That would be a complete waste of time, energy, & the matter created in between. Good Night & Good luck. Over.