Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: The Zionist (Yisraelim) Takeover ???

You can still disagree. However, these are my views as to “what’s” going on, “how” is it being played out, & “who’s” carrying it out.

<ul><li>Regardless of who was doing what, everyone’s got their assigned seats. There is only 1 sitting at the throne, & there is only 1 throne. No one in their right minds will give away their earned throne, no matter how they got it. It is like if Mafiosi boss orders for something to happen. For example, somebody has to be taken out. Those that execute his orders & make that happen in behalf of their boss, do not become the boss while they are carrying out his orders. The boss could be just sitting & relaxing somewhere while listening to some stupid shit, & secretly praying everything happens according to plan & that nothing goes wrong. Everyone still operates under their assigned ranks. The MIC is certainly mighty powerful, but there is still a hierarchy that is followed. And this hierarchy could very well lead all the way up the hill & up to just 1 man. The one pulling the strings of his battalion commander underneath him, which will in turn pass those orders down to his platoon leaders underneath him. Which will in turn pass those orders down to their respective squad leaders, which will in turn pass those orders down to their troops, which will in turn execute those orders which came all the way down from just 1 man. You see, just 1 man can pull the strings of many w/ a pyramid scheme. </li>

<li>Yeah we know that w/ the right protection & plausible deniability “it can be made to look as if” this person in command & in control was not aware of what was going on. But in reality, underneath that facade it would be absurd to think that the one sitting at the throne is unaware of what is happening underneath him. I don’t believe that. I don’t buy that for 1 second. </li>

<li>I don’t believe that either. I think the bloodline & thus the hierarchy is more than obvious as to who controls who. Family & bloodline first. </li>

<li>No, what I implied was that (according to Alex Jones & others). I just didn’t write it down. I was thinking faster than writing. </li>

<li>I agree & I think is very high up there in the hierarchy of world government. </li>

<li>I agree. He just happened to be in the lucky sperm club & at the right place at the right time. </li>

<li>I still think that there is a hierarchy. It might be banks, MIC, sr., jr., bad duck hunter. Or it could be banks, sr., jr., bad duck hunter, MIC. That we don't know for sure.</li>

<li>Rummy.</li>

<li>With both secrecy & the right hierarchy, which it does exist. 1 man can literally control & orchestrate all of that. All it takes is just 1 meeting w/ the a few heads & 1 order. Everything else happens underneath as if by magic. That’s the beauty of the secret pyramid of control. And besides, that is how the “chain of command” works. They have been using it for aeons… & that’s how 1 can control many. Perfect example, look at Pakistan. How can 1 man declare martial-law & get away w/ it? Now, the glue that keeps it all together & keeps it all coherent is called "loyalty". Without loyalty then the whole thing falls apart. For example, when they leaked about the mistakenly placed 6 munitions underneath a B-52 (going cross-country), that was due to lack of “loyalty”, which “allowed for the leak”, which broke the chain of command, which blew the whole thing right out in the open for everyone else & their grand-moms to know… </li>
</ul>

Old 11-13-2007, 02:06 AM

Your logic is all wrong. What you are reading into my words is of your own concoction. I can’t help you understand if your personal interpretation becomes so way off. Anything that I say you will turn around into something completely different than what was said, & you will apply it into a completely different context, & create your own context, which was clearly not implied at all from what I said. In other words, you are creating your own reality. It would be of no use whatsoever for me to even try to make you understand what I said, item per item, while comparing it to what you got out of it. Why? Because you will do the same & go on, & on, & on in an endless loop, which would make no point in & of itself. That would be a complete waste of time, energy, & the matter created in between. Good Night & Good luck. Over.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:48 PM

Good Night & Good Luck
http://wip.warnerbros.com/goodnightgoodluck/index1.html

Also, "Keith Olbermann" finishes all of his shows w/ this phrase...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21644133/

"Over" (I actually meant to say) "Out", which means "I am done" in radio communications. But regardless, it means that I am "over" discussing this subject.