Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2007, 08:09 AM

Default Re: The Zionist (Yisraelim) Takeover ???

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
Your logic is all wrong. What you are reading into my words is of your own concoction.

How could my logic be wrong? I made a few statements about some of your comments. I'm not reading anything into your words that are my own concoction. I simply quoted your WORDS. They wouldn't be my concoction. They would be your concoction.

I canít help you understand if your personal interpretation becomes so way off. Anything that I say you will turn around into something completely different than what was said, & you will apply it into a completely different context, & create your own context, which was clearly not implied at all from what I said.

I haven't asked you to help me understand anything. I asked about a few of your statements. My personal interpretation is not way off. I don't turn anything you say into something completely different than what you said and I don't apply it into a completely different context, nor do I create my own context. THEY were your words. THE BEAUTY OF THE SECRET PYRAMID. Your words, not mine. Nothing concocted about that. Re-read what you have written.

In other words, you are creating your own reality. It would be of no use whatsoever for me to even try to make you understand what I said, item per item, while comparing it to what you got out of it.

Amazing. You think I'm creating my own reality from your writings? I never asked you to try to make me understand what you said, item per item. I made comments about a few of your statements.

Why? Because you will do the same & go on, & on, & on in an endless loop, which would make no point in & of itself. That would be a complete waste of time, energy, & the matter created in between. Good Night & Good luck. Over.

Sorry, Jimbo, but I don't go on and on in an endless loop. Sounds like you're in your own endless loop right now.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:48 AM

I wonder why JIMBO said to me:

GOOD NIGHT. GOOD LUCK. OVER.

What's OVER and why is he wishing me good luck?

My, all I did was ask a few simple questions.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:48 PM

Good Night & Good Luck
http://wip.warnerbros.com/goodnightgoodluck/index1.html

Also, "Keith Olbermann" finishes all of his shows w/ this phrase...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21644133/

"Over" (I actually meant to say) "Out", which means "I am done" in radio communications. But regardless, it means that I am "over" discussing this subject.