Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 09:04 PM
NotThe1 NotThe1 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 252
Default Bring more ID when crossing the borders

If youíre planning a driving trip to Canada or Mexico, youíll need to pack more identification in the New Year, thanks to a new U.S. law.

Starting Jan. 31, 2008, U.S. citizens ó both adults and children ó returning to the United States by land or sea from Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean must carry a document that shows their citizenship. Those who donít have a passport must carry a birth certificate plus government-issued photo ID, such as a driverís license or school ID for young students, to show at border inspection stations. The new rule affects all vehicle and train travelers, cruise and ferry passengers, and private boaters.
Terror Cell: Bring more ID when crossing the borders

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.