Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2008, 03:34 PM

Default BANNED

I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM CATHOLIC.COM, ANGELQUEEN.COM AND FISHEATERS.COM--ALL THREE ARE VII SITES

Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Your questions about the earth revolving around the sun must have finaly made it up to the papal level roscoe!

The comment on fisheater may have been the final papal straw that broke the proverbial papist donkey's back!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:41 AM

Shadow--I Didn't Know You Followed Fisheaters. Did You See The Post Under Science Where A Book Was Recommended That Claims To Reconcile St. Thomas With Quantum Physics. I Simply Requested The Poster To Inform Us Whether The Author Believes That The Earth Revolves Around Sun Or Not;there Was Never A Reply So I Guess We Can Assume That The Author Believes The Sun Revolves Around Earth--not Such A Strange Belief For Someone Who Apparently Thinks St. Thomas Can Be Reconciled With Einstien.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:43 AM
The Shadow Knows!

roscoe,

That poster is a bigger idiot than our very own BlueIdiot here.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:43 AM

There Might Be Something Strange With The New Site Format As When I Post In My Normal All Caps Format, Only The First Letter Of Each Word Is Comming Out Caps.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:14 PM

Default Re: BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
roscoe,

That poster is a bigger idiot than our very own BlueIdiot here.
Shadow refers to me as being his VERY OWN BlueIdiot.

Sorry, pal, but I'm not your very own anything, and the idiot, as you have very well demonstrated would be yourself.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:17 AM

I am new here, but ... doesn't running around other forums trolling people seem a little conceited given that our OWN beliefs as outlined on these forums are pretty batshit insane and make them crazy catholics seem almost logical? :/

You must feel like a hypocrite attacking religious expression given some of the other posts I've seen around OUR community here.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
I am new here, but ... doesn't running around other forums trolling people seem a little conceited given that our OWN beliefs as outlined on these forums are pretty batshit insane and make them crazy catholics seem almost logical? :/

You must feel like a hypocrite attacking religious expression given some of the other posts I've seen around OUR community here.
Thank you for sharing.

But, whatever your OWN batshit insane belief is, well, it doesn't apply to the rest of us on this forum.

Speak for yourself next time and not as a representation of this community.

Thank you.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:37 AM

You condone community members trolling the shit out of a bunch of cath-o's? If so, I think this isn't the right community for me. I believe in religious tolerance and freedom for people to believe in whatever random $deity they want to believe in unhindered at their own detriment.

I DO NOT believe that it is acceptable to run around intentionally questioning peoples beliefs in an attempt to instigate drama whilst pushing one's own ill thought out agenda.

Please clarify, because I'm still pretty unsure about this community but I figured that the concept of inalienable human rights applied on a purely ethical/moral level.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
You condone community members trolling the shit out of a bunch of cath-o's? If so, I think this isn't the right community for me. I believe in religious tolerance and freedom for people to believe in whatever random they want to believe in unhindered at their own detriment.

I DO NOT believe that it is acceptable to run around intentionally questioning peoples beliefs in an attempt to instigate drama whilst pushing one's own ill thought out agenda.

Please clarify, because I'm still pretty unsure about this community but I figured that the concept of inalienable human rights applied on a purely ethical/moral level.
This is a community where one is allowed FREEDOM OF SPEECH and EXPRESSION.

If you are intolerable of that, than this isn't the place for you.

We all don't think alike.

Hopefully, however, through the Freedom of Expression and Speech, we can find dialogue amongst one another; common ground and even change each other's point of view for the betterment of humanity.

Peace, love and understanding.

What's so hard about that?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-19-2009 at 07:01 PM.