Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2008, 01:09 PM

Default Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

I've put together a seven minute piece which asks the question "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?"
Although this possibility is rarely postulated, and although when it is put forth it always receives scathing incredulity even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists, I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning.

Nuclear bombs are the cornerstone of the world's military-industrial control structure. It is therefore necessary that, if the current order is to be maintained, everyone must believe in them.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent View Post
I've put together a seven minute piece which asks the question "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?" YouTube - NUKE LIES

Although this possibility is rarely postulated, and although when it is put forth it always receives scathing incredulity even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists, I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning.

Nuclear bombs are the cornerstone of the world's military-industrial control structure. It is therefore necessary that, if the current order is to be maintained, everyone must believe in them.
I don't think that the existance of nuclear bombs is questionable. Hiroshima was leveled by a nuke, this we know. I would question if chernoble (sp) and three mile island were actually power plant explosions or were they nuclear bombs.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:15 AM

That's interesting disconnex that you should take that stance on Chernobyl, because that's something I thought of but hadn't mentioned yet. If you look at the damage on video of Chernobyl and the surrounding ghost town, the only damage you see is at the plant itself. This greatly contradicts the photos of Hiroshima post-blast, which shows a city which must have been bigger than Chernobyl, which is completely leveled save for a few large buildings. The thing about Hiroshima is that the photos of it post-blast look almost exactly like the photos of Tokyo after it had been *fire-bombed* - no nukes were claimed to have been employed. I've got those images in the video, also one of Rotterdam after fire-bombing. Please watch if you get a chance and let me know what you think.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:20 AM

The bomb dropped on Hiroshima was airburst. It exploded 1670 feet in the sky directly above the city. Cherbobyl was a ground-level meltdown followed by a ground-level explosion. Hence the two hugely different forms of post-blast damage suffered by the two areas.