Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2008, 05:46 PM

Default Hi I Am New Here!

It has always bothered me the way JFK died.Ever since,when i was young, i saw the Zapruder film and quiet frankly was shocked at the brutality that occurred.I also began to question the validity of the official explanation of what occurred.Since then i have become a skeptic of what i hear.The victor always writes his version of events into history books.I have come across certain information that i wish to share with you and it should send this forum alight.You're opinions will be greatly appreciated,because the information i have received is explosive.It could prove,finally,what conspiracy theorists have been saying regarding the EXECUTION of the President of the United States,is right.JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY
I am new to this site,and i really need help from you people in suggesting what i should do?

Old 11-19-2008, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Hi I Am New Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
It has always bothered me the way JFK died.Ever since,when i was young, i saw the Zapruder film and quiet frankly was shocked at the brutality that occurred.I also began to question the validity of the official explanation of what occurred.Since then i have become a skeptic of what i hear.The victor always writes his version of events into history books.I have come across certain information that i wish to share with you and it should send this forum alight.You're opinions will be greatly appreciated,because the information i have received is explosive.It could prove,finally,what conspiracy theorists have been saying regarding the EXECUTION of the President of the United States,is right.JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY
I am new to this site,and i really need help from you people in suggesting what i should do?
It probably bothers most of us.

Join the crowd and welcome.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:55 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Unhappy Re: Hi I Am New Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
The thing is; It's a conspiracy in that he was going to disclose a lot of information the governemnt did not want to be made public, & he was going to abolish the Federal Reserve. We would all have a lot more money now if the man was still alive. Heck, he could've been presedent, & 9/11 would never have happened. - He had to go to make room for the NWO. Same thing would happen with Ron Paul.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:39 AM

Default A Scream For Justice Jfk,final Prove

Thanks for the response.
It is clear that you are convinced that there was a conspiracy in regards to the JFK execution,and you are entirely right.However all our shouts for justice and the truth seems to fall on deaf ears.The murderer's got away with what they did and it is not right.
The Government do not take us seriously,and the majority of the public look at us with amusement.But,what happens if we can prove one part of what really happened beyond doubt by factual basis.Then will the government be forced to tell the truth.There is a vast amount of information about there by conspirators looking at different aspects of the case.But,what if they overlooked some small detail.The Government officials that made the initial investigation,were they told the whole truth or part truth?
I have come across this web page that was made using a military analysis that quite frankly shocked me.I have tried to tell people,but strange things are happening.Read the page,it's factual not a conspiracy.THE REAL TRUTH.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:13 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: A Scream For Justice Jfk,final Prove

Jim Garrison tried to expose the conspiracy but the media tried to vilify him for it. Johnny Carson really tried to make him look like an ass when he was on The Tonight Show, but if you listen to the crowd it is clear they are behind Garrison.

If I remember correctly NBC had to apologize on behalf of Johnny Carson for the bad treatment of Garrison.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Researcher of Evidence

With all due respect, conspiracies are in fact realities. - It just sounds good when you add the word 'theory'. The system (world, shadowy gov) would not allow him to spill the beans on the federal reserve & more. We would not be in this position now if he managed to dismantle the 'reserve'
Old 11-21-2008, 01:14 AM
Researcher of Evidence

What the hell, I just repeated myself... So why ... anyways... Look into it , & welcome to one of the many rabbit holes ;-) How far does it go? I don't entirely know.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Hi I Am New Here!

Is it really worth uncovering the truth after all this time?
Who is around that it would matter to?

Things happen in the past. Things are gotten away with.

Who are we going to write it down on placards and wave it at?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:04 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: Hi I Am New Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upagainstit View Post
Is it really worth uncovering the truth after all this time?
Who is around that it would matter to?

Things happen in the past. Things are gotten away with.

Who are we going to write it down on placards and wave it at?

Ummm..... ABSOLUTELY, the fact that so much time has past is a reason to get everyone to wake up ASAP. Too many crimes have been gotten away with in the past, too many in the present, it's time for tomorrow to be the way the world should be. We are going to show everyone this list: Growing List of Government Crimes - A manifesto