Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 05:38 AM

Default Re: I agree Henry, bar 1 point...

I don't think it is the legitimate homosexual community as much as the evil elites themselves who are pushing this gay-friendly agenda.
Most gays I have known are, as you say, willing to live and let live and value their privacy and practice discretion. Many gays I have met, though, do fear persecution and would like to see their basic citizenship rights protected if possible.
It is the Illuminati who want to destablilize the family and traditional values by promoting this alternative lifestyles agenda, and I have to agree with Mary, it won't stop there. Evil, especially Satanic evil, knows no lower limit.
Since it is self-destructive by nature, it cannot feed off itself. It is not self-sustaining like good; therefore it must continually lower the bar in search of more evil, like a vampire draining the lifeblood out of his victims.

Old 01-13-2005, 09:42 AM

The point is that a person's choice of sexual activity or partner is NOT the issue.

The issue is rights granted on the basis of constitutional interpretation.

Can anyone find anything in the constitution that prevents me (or anyone) from having sex with a monkey? Is there anything in the constitution that prevents me from marrying another man or a donkey or a child? The answer is NO.

By tradition we have decided that such things are not done. The constitution assumed these things.

Our ability to reason is what set us apart from the other beasts on the earth. We no longer reason, we justify.

We are going to lower the voting age. We are going to follow that by lowering the age of consent. Families have been busted up and children are ripe for the taking. Stick around long enough, you'll see it.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-13-2005, 02:30 PM

I would disagree strongly regarding the vast amount of pedophiles being heterosexual...

When a man is having sex with a male child he can pretend that he is heterosexual while the crime he commitiing is a homosexual act, on a child.

There are many male on male attacks, female on female attacks and just as many heterosexual pedophilic attacks.

I lived in San diego for six years. You don't have to sell me on gay people. I, persoanlly have no problem with a gay lifestyle. Everyone is entitled to their choice as long as both parties are of a REASONABLE consenting age.

95% of the gay men and friends I knew had homosexual encounters at a very young age... with men far older than themselves. I also have friends who were just born gay - they are the minority, by far.

I have no reason to lie about myself or my friends. Gay people are being used to further a very sick agenda, as sure as the United States are being set up as the world's biggest scapegoat.

I would trust Teddy, or I could name quite a few gay people I would trust to care for my children. I, persoanally, just do not believe it is a healthy lifestyle to sell in the media, when the message is directed towards the children.

If a person is gay, they are gay. And I certainly would not wish to swing or push that particular lifestyle on anyone as the best thing that happened in my life was having babies and you can't make a baby with two people of the same sex.

I believe gender roles are there for reason, to help establish and maintain a society - as simple as that.

I personally do not believe God has a problem with gay people. He loves everyone, especially the children. I think God has a problem with pedohiles.

Mary XXX

Just so you know, pedophiles are 90% proven to re-offend by their surveys and reports. I believe all pedophiles should be classed as dangerous offenders and completely isolated and segregated from society, once and for all time. I believe first world countries should take the lead in taking this stance.

Their sneaking it into the media so I think the penalty for said crime should also be ingrained through the grapevine, in people's minds.If pedophiles are dangerous offenders, then why is Canadian Law so lenient regarding their crimes? Is this the way our politicians lean? I believe so!
Old 01-13-2005, 05:28 PM

Start a topic ...

Buying into Sexy: The sexing up of tweens

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-15-2005, 10:46 PM

:-? Honestly what do you all expect in Laissez faire inspired system!. "Do what thou wilt" may have been termed by crawley the occultist but Adam smith seems to have set the conditions for destroying all social morality.
Ofcause you all hate Communism. But would these things have been accepted or encouraged in that kind of system ofcause not!
If people in the west want Laissez faire they better get us to its down side as well its claimed benifits!
Also i dont think the idea of the nuclear family spontanously equals social morality.For example how many families have been incest nests for Father Mason or father satanist.
I am sorry to say family values hold little weight in this day and age interms of social morality.
After all anyone can breed and anyone can claim family status as couple whether they have their own kid or adopt it.
Some of the most sane and morally straight individuls despite what the common mass thinks are mature aged single adults!Same may never have even been attached once!.
Yet they are treated like losers and potential psychos due to our conditiong that families somehow equal social morality status and respectability!.
Well I am here to state family values are crap and now worthless largely due to Laissez faire values in both capitalism and social morality!. Indeed it seems to me some people think families give them a licence to do what ever they like morally! And some probly wonder why some kids have tried to kills their parents read between the lines people!. :-(
Old 01-15-2005, 11:15 PM

Most valid point Ozzie. The true meaning of laisser-faire means to allow to do, thereby doing nothing tostop or prevent. The symbolic meaning is an "I don't care" attitude - apathy.

Apathy means not caring enough, having enough enthusiasm for. Lets' put two and two together. My city is not unlike many I have read in various other countries represented by this forum, in many ways that have been typed about.

We all have masonic Cops, I bet.
I bet we all have a mainly masonic judiciary and government allegiance.

I bet the masons are a bunch of pedophiles. They are satan's minions and that is their agenda. They are in my schoolboard and in social servies. They are doctors and lawyers and judges. They are the elite of society who attend the whorehouses with children for sale by the hour.

People do not want to comprehehend what I am writing, that is my suggestion. It repulses them as good people are naturally repulsed by evil. They don't want to look, to know, to understand. Then they would really have to do something lest avoiceforthechildren.org be their voice.

Just because the media hasn't been telling you the truth... doesn't mean it isn't reality. Truth is odder and far more eveil than people would care to acknowledge.

People are so damned greedy and apathetic mostly. Or they buy into the I can do nothing. Do something, anything. It makes a difference and God helps those who help themselves.

Ciao!

Mary XXX
Old 01-15-2005, 11:26 PM

Default Re: family values

“Also i dont think the idea of the nuclear family spontanously equals social morality. For example how many families have been incest nests for Father Mason or father satanist.”

I have to disagree on that point. That means the problem is with the father Mason or the father Satanist, not the family. Your argument doesn’t really follow, so you can hardly conclude that family values hold little weight in this day and age in terms of social morality on that example.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:40 PM

I'll respond on that one...

There are a lot od incestuous communities, here in the maritimes. Social services cares not as they prey on these children too as does the government pedophiles.

The media won't touch it andhow the hell do you bring that issue to light?

Over lunch with a friend? They'll think you arestark raving mad.

What can a person do?

There are also great examples of good nuclear families here in the maritimes. People need to acknowledge the bad in order to rid society of these evils.

No one wants to talk about pedophiles except Oprah and her Uncle Tom half truth message was it only, ONLY, occurs through suduction, as she intervied a 15 year old girl. The advertising message is although it was an eveil act, she appears an acceptable age. That didn't put a young face to the message and they forgot to mention rape and murder.

Mary XXX
Old 01-16-2005, 01:02 AM

How is that a response to my comment?
Old 01-16-2005, 01:11 AM

Ozzie's point is valid as their are many incestuous communities, here in the maritime provinces of canada.

"There are also great examples of good nuclear families here in the maritimes. People need to acknowledge the bad in order to rid society of these evils."

There are good families too, I'll say it again.

Your point is valid too.

Somebody has to shine a light. Will evil illuminate itself? I don't think so. They seem to like to hide behind good, carrying on their dirty deeds.

Sorry if I didn't make sense and I hope that explains better.

I think many sheeple care more about money and things than they do their own children. The one thing they seldom give their children is their time.

My two cents... If the father is sick, then the family is sick. He creates a nucleus of sickness.

Also lots of families like to pretend they have high moral standards. That's what shows like Jerry Springer are for. To make you believe your morals are so high while the lamestream sheeple slip into laisser-faire mode and the society which is created by the nuclear family and is effected by the society, rots to hell.

XXX