Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2005, 04:34 AM

Default Re: family values

Quote:
I have to disagree on that point. That means the problem is with the father Mason or the father Satanist, not the family. Your argument doesn’t really follow, so you can hardly conclude that family values hold little weight in this day and age in terms of social morality on that example.
8-) True DL but the point is that there seems to be many modern families like this.
That as Mary suggest offer only a facade of High values but in reality can be cesspits of depravity.
Personally i would like to sound like iam singling out a particular social demographic.
But many areas of society are morally indifferent. For example localities where x rated shops and lingerie shops are next to churches or nightclubs next to churches!.

Market liberal values advocate Moral relativism which is contrary to Christs message i mean specifically the NT.
This only helps to muddy the waters for simple people looking for values.And unwittingly they may believe their values are fine but in reality they are warped.
And with the systems moral code constantly ambiguous and being lowered to new levels every year this can happen easily.For example many personality types if given the choice, consistantly choose pleasure over discipline avarice over modesty in our system get my point!.These choices chosen would be vices to christ!.
For example certain christian churches that pose as wholesome values like Prosperity preaching which some churches preach really disgusts me with its apostate doctrine. e.g Evangelists like Benny Hinn who fleece people of their money for a hoax etc.Yet people still believe the lies because it comforts them :-(

Old 01-16-2005, 06:26 AM

Quote:
For example many personality types if given the choice, consistantly choose pleasure over discipline avarice over modesty in our system get my point!.
Yes, I do see your point on that and I do agree. So I guess we agree that it is not the family, but the individual who corrupts the family that is the real problem.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:04 AM

Yo OC. I was wondering about your talk of values. As in people looking for them.

Do you find them under rocks? In dark alleys?

How do we get values? Are they 'given' to us?

It's interesting that during the Blitz in London the psychiatrists were all out of a job and the murder rate dropped to zilch.

People were suddenly inspired and pulling together as one.

Strong familial ties reappeared and snobs were talking to commoners.

Maybe the Elite are right. Maybe all we need is a great big war then maybe we'll all learn to get along... :-x
Old 01-17-2005, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Yo OC. I was wondering about your talk of values. As in people looking for them Do you find them under rocks? In dark alleys?How do we get values? Are they 'given' to us?
:-? Well the obvious answer is family ofcause our parents! Thats where i got my fundermental values from.But added to this one usually joins religious, civic or Political organisations to enhance these values do they not?.

Quote:
It's interesting that during the Blitz in London the psychiatrists were all out of a job and the murder rate dropped to zilch.
It sound s like the rebirth of the common good among the masses.Something we could do with for sure in our self centred system.Basically we need to turn back from living in a system to living in a society once again!.Believe me it requires no such perverse idea of war to be achieved.

It simply requires the rebirth of the mixed capitalist society rather than a Laissez faire system.It would be similar to the capitalist economy Australia had in the 1950s under the old labour party of Ben chiefly we had better all round distribution of wealth and their was zero unemployemnt and low inflation.
You may wonder what the relevance of all this is to the topic of this thread.
Well you cannnot change the values in society until you change the the economic system all values, morality and otherwise spring from the mode of production Marx was right there!.

Once the Laissez faire anti human attitudes and ideologies are removed.A rebirth of conservative family values,preferably christian values can commence and the freaks and corruption can be put back where they and it belongs away from the light of day!.
Larouche has such a plan as he advocates National Bank with complete public shares and directors accountable directly to the public not the finance markets. Therefore obviously avoiding the Prvate money lender cartels. How many politicans or groups in Australia offer such policy zero not even Hanson.But the CEC(Citizens Eletoral council) has such a policy objective.That is one of the reasons iam supporting them.
So dont even mention Latham or Howard because neither of them would ever get my vote! :-?
Old 01-17-2005, 06:23 AM

Ha ha ha...I know the CEC.

They talk the talk. I've been to their meetings. I've heard it all before.

They have facsistic leanings as does Larouche.

They had a fellow speaking on water which was EXTREMELY interesting! He was quite fascinating and had led an interesting life.

However, when I asked CEC members about certain subjects they were evasive and at times let their true "right wing" leanings out.

Again, they talked the talk. Pauline Hanson was pushed forward to discredit alot of their good ideas.

They are made up of alot of engineer types.

They certainly have good ideas.

In the end I believe we wont need any political party as there ar'nt that many ways to live decently.

Australia has so much potential it kills me.

Everyone is waiting for an American to come down and tell us how to build water pipelines and infrastructure.

If it was a choice I HAD to make. Yeh i'd vote for them over Howard and dare I say Beasly who will be making a comeback.

Now theres a NWO man.

He HATES the CEC with a passion!

Best.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:46 AM

Default Re: I agree Henry, bar 1 point...

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? Honestly what do you all expect in Laissez faire inspired system!. "Do what thou wilt" may have been termed by crawley the occultist but Adam smith seems to have set the conditions for destroying all social morality.
Ofcause you all hate Communism. But would these things have been accepted or encouraged in that kind of system ofcause not!
You still know nothing of history. Had Stalin not out manuvered and then hunted down and killed Trotsky, communism would be viewed differently.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-17-2005, 12:13 PM

Can I post this? I may edit a little or not.

Henry

Mrs. Mary Spencer wrote:

Dear Henry:

Another intelligent, excellant read, as always. You are a dude.

I thought I'd share a personal experience of Freemasonry with you as you have been very kind to me, and patient with me, in your forum. You have been great therapy - allowing me to see the bigger picture while still maintaining my personal faith in a brighter tomorrow, somewhere down the road, when the truth comes to light. Thank you.

I am a 38 year old twice-divorced mother of three children. My father was a Mason and my mum had recieved shock therapy, long before I was adopted into their home. It's hard for me to accept my mum was a bit cracked. She was so good in so many ways and she was mentally ill.

My father was also a pedophile. It has taken me many years to come to terms with the fact that I was knowingly placed into the home of a pedophile. It makes you feel worthless, as a person... that is also a combination of the effects of molestation on a child. It destroys your ability to trust, taints future relationships, destoys family bonds, and creates a lot of anger and violence, in a child.

How am I as a person to accept that the masons, pedophiles that they ultimately aim to be, are the minions of government, the banking elite, my local cops and those who would destroy my children's hope for an education and a better future?

Once again I will repeat. Satan's agenda is to rape God's children. Full stop. That's where this ball game ends. It's not about the money. They know and we all know it is worthless paper funny money. Nor the oil, there is plenty of that. An iceburg is a lot of fresh drinking water. It's one of those dialect things. It's all diversion and WWF. It's about the kids. God help me, I'm typing the truth.

I must have a traumatised mind because it is photographic by nature and my memory is very long. I am telling you the truth and people really need to wake up to that specific fact. Can you imagine what it is like to deprogram your own mind? Talk about self-help...

masons are minions

The government wants your children's soul
They plan to rape as many as possible
I am not fear mongering.

I am fore-warning that all things are possible in God's name. Whether God is going to allow it or not, is a different story. I personally, would appreciate you investing into this specific tainted issue and writing your thoughts on the matter that I must personally address within myself?

Mary XXX
Howse that for honesty?

I would appreciate comments from posters here.

My father was a very sick man in a lot of ways. He also came from a very sad up-bringing. My mum came from dirt poor, during the second world war. Holes in her only shoes, one dress to wash out daily and bread and drippings for a meal. I miss her very much, still, to this very day.

I do not acknowledge my father.

My older brother and I have only just, this year, resumed some form of friendly communication. I am 38. We both left home at 16, as fast as our legs could carry us.

His life has been similiar to my mine. Filled with heartbreak and despair, choosing poor partners and trying to ignore the shame of our family's past. Funny though, we have both been highly successful financially.

We both have been knocked down, on many occasions, and we get right back up. We've both been financially ruined on more than once and we still come good. We are both very good parents - highly conscientious of what we are doing and the effects it will have on our children. We both spend most of our time with our children.

People can judge and jury me all they like. I have been to hell and back and I'm still here. I still care.

XXX

XXX
Old 01-17-2005, 01:02 PM

Appalling Conspiracy
Of Silence Video Online

http://rense.com/general61/appallingconspiracyof.htm

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv
Old 01-17-2005, 03:15 PM

Maddy,

I had to go out for a drive after reading your post.

There are whorehouses in every major North American city that have children for sale by the hour, from infants on up. It is the elite of society who can afford these favours and seek them out.

Yeah, Canada and the U.S.A. are great moral places to raise a family. NOT!

Welcome to reality. Painful, isn't it?

Thanx for caring Maddy.

Mary XXX
Old 01-17-2005, 09:35 PM

Quote:
You still know nothing of history. Had Stalin not out manuvered and then hunted down and killed Trotsky, communism would be viewed differently.
:-D On the contrary you are still wrong about me and making too many assumptions!.
Iam well aware of the the rift and difference between trotskyism and stalinism within the Marxist milieu.
I am also aware of how throughly debauch most trotkyites are interms of social morality.
Indeed in Australia many people believe their only purpose is to be the political Queer arm of the Gay and Lesbian community! And they are!
But then trotsky was nothing but a debauch piece of gay yiddish trash himself wasnt he!. :lol: