Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2005, 04:56 AM

Default Re: I agree Henry, bar 1 point...

Truebeliever.
Quote:
They talk the talk. I've been to their meetings. I've heard it all before.
.k TB give me your definition of fascism!
Many people seem to like to throw around that word alot as some kind of slang term but most of the time they are ideologically naive and have no idea what they talking about.It is used especially by lefties and Market liberals.

I would doubt most these trendy leftie youth that attend universites and get caught up in the Marxist fad, have even read one decent book on ideology they probly prefer to get there information only when an urgent assignment weights on their minds and hence they learn it all parrot fashion.
But many simply have not real interest in ideology, not even those that study Politics at uni. They turn to trots because it is the only alternative on uni campuses that fits the world view of accceptable PC conventions.
And most pleabian youth seem to get theres from Discovery channel or Computer games. In larouches case you are plain wrong.I would hope you have more intelligence than to fall into using slang terms in the wrong context. I hope you will read the links of the larouche movment i intend to give you here so that you can read it porperly and make up your own mind rather than the hearsay of others.

http://www.cecaust.com.au/

http://members.tripod.com/%7eamerican_almanac/

http://larouchepub.com/index.html

As i already stated larouche would like to go back to mixed capitalist economy. Basically there would be more governmet intervention but it would be for the common good. It would not allow a oligarchy and elites to develop.
We would have full employent again because one of larouches prime of objectives is to go back to a keynesian capitalist economic system.

Basically he emphasises the Physical economy which means in nutshell Primary and secondary industry, which means more manufacturing as the powerhouse of the capitalist economy rather than being a client state for service industries like tourism or the leech driven financial economy.
We would be a first rate country for soverignty and innovation.We would not be some slave plantation in the south pacific to foreign investment at the expense of the domestic population.And as i said previously we would be a society and not system.
Would you prefer to live in society or a system i know which one i would choose personally!.

Secondly what system do you believe the world operates under now.In your own words!
I believe we already have neo corporatist economy in Australia thats is the three way collusion of big buisness Government and Trade Unions.
Basically they all moving in the same direction and cooperating to keep this free trade capitalism for the corps at our expense.
If you look into the term or concept of corporatism you will see that it was used by Hitler and Mussolini in their fascist states.
However does Larouch advocate that kind of capitalist economy no way!.
A mixed capitalist economy is not a neo corporatist economy! Under Howard or Beasley we will have a neo corporatist structure to our economy for a long time yet unless people vote for suitable alternative.

As for larouche being racist what aload of crap!.
I have been to atleast two of the movements cadre schools and the youth wing of the party excepts everyone from Africans to Indians, they even have jewish members which i can prove.
Most of this racist crap is propagated by trots and liberals and zionists to discredit a very honest movement!. :-?

Sorry to go off the thread here people i just must respond to Misunderstandings!.

Old 01-19-2005, 08:21 PM

"Freud came face to face with it, when he abandoned his own seduction theory (his belief that most of the psychological problems his upper-class female patients had were due to molestation by their fathers) when it was viciously attacked, due mainly to the nasty implications of it. But even today, it is at the center of many stories that often grab headlines. Most of the focus in Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's divorce case has been on his romance with Soon-yi Previn, Mia's adopted step-daughter. The korporate media is more often than not silent of the more disturbing charge, that he molested Dylan, their adopted seven-year-old daughter. Whenever such charges are briefly mentioned in korporate pieces, it is quickly added that "the charges are unsubstantiated." What they fail to mention is that Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, have stated that they do believe Woody did molest her, but decided not prosecute anyway, under the excuse of "wanting to spare the children further suffering." Woody's film career has continued without pause. Then there is the case of the Menendez brothers, who, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by them over the years, and the twin emotions of fear and revenge drove their slayings. Rather than investigating the Menendez claims, they too were viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse."

Back on track...

Mary XXX
Old 01-20-2005, 12:11 AM

Back on track.

Did I say that already?

XXX
Old 01-20-2005, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Quote:
You still know nothing of history. Had Stalin not out manuvered and then hunted down and killed Trotsky, communism would be viewed differently.
:-D On the contrary you are still wrong about me and making too many assumptions!.
Iam well aware of the the rift and difference between trotskyism and stalinism within the Marxist milieu.
I am also aware of how throughly debauch most trotkyites are interms of social morality.
Indeed in Australia many people believe their only purpose is to be the political Queer arm of the Gay and Lesbian community! And they are!
But then trotsky was nothing but a debauch piece of gay yiddish trash himself wasnt he!. :lol:
"many people believe their only purpose is to be the political Queer arm of the Gay and Lesbian community"

You can identify how the robber barons use their cash to influence yet you miss it.

No Ozz, I got you pegged.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-20-2005, 06:24 PM

Ranger.. you are my hero!

hugs and kisses...
how did that get so far off track?
weren't we talking about masons and pedophiles and government and satanism? And don't foget how they fund the machine - "legal" taxes and "illegal" (not for them) drugs.

Mary XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Old 02-05-2005, 07:19 PM

Yo Oz,

Been away a while.

Attending a terrorist raining camp in Bali.

Learning the subtle art of Strawberry Dacharie chugging.

It's a lost art but rest assured, i'm ready for anything.

Sorry to get off ttrack...

I cant remember my exact previous comments on La Rouche or CEC but I'll be brief.

They have great ideas. ABSOLOUTLY. Colin Barnett has just stolen a CEC idea for a water canal from the North West. I'm sure they're having an effect.

I agree with most of what La Rouche says.

I just dont like the ferver. It's also filled with engineer's and such like. People with very rational minds and I might add very limited in their general reading.

They sound a little too like Plato's 'Philosopher Kings' to me.

I questioned a few things and they got quite hostile. They are adhering to dogma to defend themselves from the dogma of the opposite side.

That being said...they are still light years ahead of the rest simply because they have a vision and want to take control of Australia for Australians. If I voted...i'd vote for them.

However, I believe the days of organised/centralised movements are over. I agree with Historian and author Anthony Sutton that the soloutions will come in a million different forms from a million different people.

You ask my version of 'Fascism'. You're right in what you say. It's thrown around alot. My version is simply the merging of the Corporation and the State based on the generally agreed value of dogmatic adherence to principles of the rational. The aim is too eliminate ALL doubt.

When I hear people speak dogmatically of this and that and that they have the perfect system then they're speaking Fascism. I'm guilty at times.

Men suffer from the Fascistic affliction the most as men have a far lesser capacity for doubt and letting go.

Women can tolerate doubt and not knowing. They can live in the moment.

Men still believe they must conquore the world. This is an infantile state. Mother Nature will be disagreeing shortly.

If I may be pigeon holed then i am a 'Libertarian'.

I believe that people, when left alone by the State, will work things out for themselves.

I am optimistic about human beings. I believe they are basically good and it takes serious effort to make them do bad things.

We must think locally and act locally. The desire to change the world is a childish illusion.

When people are not manipulated by outside forces they will generally act from their instincts and act for the common good even though they may be acting in the belief they are serving their own interests.

Best,

Brendon
Old 02-05-2005, 07:37 PM

Back on topic...

Here in Oz a recalcitrent child sex offender is on the run.

He is being chased out of every town he goes to.

He refused to take part in ANY rehabilitation while inside.

I noted the sick psychiatrist the best..."these people call themselves Christians but cant forgive and live and let live"...[paraphrasing].

No, people just dont want a sick, fucked up, child molester in their community. I say YAY for the rednecks. The sick little so and so's should know that they will be hounded EVERYWHERE that they go.

One can only forgive when the individual shows remorse and repents and asks for forgiveness. This sick **** shows none of that and will therefore suffer.

In earlier times degenerates like this would have been cast out and died off.

Now they can hide in society and multiply.

I agree Mary. VERY few child sex offenders rehabilitate. They are the worst at reoffending.

The people of any community have a right to say who lives in their community.

If the paedophiles wish they can form their own community and live together.

Degenerate behaviour in all it's forms (including State sanctioned war) takes place because the citizenry refuse to actively take part in the protecting of thier culture and conscience.

As they say, if you dont take control of your life then some one else will.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:18 AM

Yup, yup, yup, yup,yup

Funny how the police will cry "There is a pedophile on the loose," when they just set him free into the community. Doesn't make any sense to me

Just as a former Minister of Justice in Newfoundland has been accused of molesting children here in this forum on the sex abuse thread, Nova Scotian politics are also riddled with pedophiles.

They are in the highest positions in our government, here on the east coast of Canada. These bastards do not scare me. They are the ultimate in cowardice. Yellow-backed scurrying rats. I wish more people would realise that their power is only what we give them. We, the people, can take that power back. That million man march started somewhere...

There was a trial here last summer of a particularily heinous individual with a long track record of molesting children and the courts were "thinking about" classing him as a dangerous offender ... a first ... it never happened.

There was no public outcry here. I was a lone voice in the darkness on the radio waves telling Nova Scotians they were nuts for not classing this guy as a dangerous offender... the problem was that it would set a dangerous precedent for the perverts who are our politicians. They were protecting themselves, as usual.

I have a lot of evidence of corruption on these folks, here in Nova Scotia. It is only a matter of time before I bring it all to light. My dad bought off a judge when he should have been up for murder. He doesn't scare me anymore either. I'd say he is more scared of me now and what I can do to his life, if I had the inclination.

These bastards thought it was alright to place me as an infant, into the home of a mason and a pedophile, under the guise of a nice Nova Scotian adoption. There is going to be hell to pay cuz God don't like ugly.

I sing of their corruption, whenever I'm out in public. It's good practise and I am being heard. I go down to the park that is at the harbour's edge, near the ferry terminal and project my voice across the harbour. People on the passing boats will often wave and I wave back.

The locals have often commented that my version of the Nova Scotia song is every word of truth. I built up my courage to come home and sing my songs to Nova Scotia, over in London.

How many times have I taken my children to London to visit the queen? We go to park, we play footie, we eat ice cream and somewhere during the day, mummy stands at the gates to the palace and fills the courtyard with her voice. I sang all over London of the corruption that is Canada.

How many video-taped conversations I had shared regarding canadian corruption? Dude from China was most interested to rub his brother's face in my words as his brother thought Canada was the bee's knees and me and my new friend knew Canada was a completely different kettle of corruption. He found a Canadian witness to support what he thought his brother should know. I bet he showed that video to all his friends. He was so grateful and kept saying thank you when we went to leave his company and exit Trafalgar Sqare that day.

How many folks took pictures of the back of my shirt. "Excuse me, can I take a picture of your back, not your ass - just your shirt..." That's what some of the tourists used to say.

The shirt said DEMOCRACY with a big MIA(missing in action) stamp across it ... - - - ... We all recognize and know the international distress call of S.O.S. Save our souls.

Point being, I got the message across to a hell of a lot of folks from many nations. I sat with the iraqi women outside 10 Downing street while a female child's voice held Tony Blair accountable for his warcrimes against humanity. (When I started writing that last sentence, it sent chills up my spine and my eyes filled up by the time I finished.)

How sad is it that an 11 year old child could have the courage to speak the truth and those bastards did not want to hear her? I heard her and so did many, many others.

The pen is mightier than the sword as words paint pictures and share truths creating common knowledge.

Raise your voice loud and proud when you write and speak the truth. True... don't let anyone deter you from being heard - whatever it is you have to say.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow."

Mary XXX