Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2005, 09:42 AM

Default Only Users Loose Drugs

Over many changing moons, I have read much on drug culture, shamanism, CIA run cartels, The British Opium Wars, MK-Ultra etc etc etc blah blah blah...........

Okay, I'm not going to even enter into the debate that Leary, the Merry Pranksters, The Grateful Dead, the Electric Kool-aid Acid Test, Thompson and all the other little wizards are part of a CIA run US Government therefore British Banking ploy to encourage the rebellious teenage masses into a controlled and planned anarchy. No, I'm going to steer well clear of that debate.

I'm just going to ask one simple question:

Being as lysergic acid diethylamide has been present in the human foodchain for hundreds of thousands of years, (LSD is a chemical produced by ergotism of wheat or rye and has been a staple diet of everyone up to the last 600 or so years, and then just the staple diet of the common folk since. Why? OK in the last 600 years, the aristocracy and the church insisted that the good grain was separated from the ergotised grain......) So if this chemical has been present for so long in the human foodchain, is it not feasible that it is supposed to be?

Or what are you going to suggest next, that CIA technicians and the little grey doctors, travelled back in time to introduce the human species to the drug?

Furthermore, entire brilliant cultures have been based around different trippy fellas: Psylocybe family of haluciogens, Mescaline and others that are too numerous to mention, these cultures could plot the course of planets more accurately than we can today............Far out man, do you really all think that it's control for planned subversion?

Please..........

Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Only Users Loose Drugs

Those who hallucinate and delude are easier to manipulate. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-05-2005, 04:10 PM

Hey Yeoshua.

Try reading a little more on these brilliant cultures and you might realise there was more to it than "getting high" for fun. You might realise also that their view of the world, whole attitude towards their God, their transcendent wisdom and the metaphysical reality of their spiritual existence, was TOTALLY DIFFERENT to OUR way of seeing these matters; we are MODERN people, they were TRADITIONAL people. Unfortunately, and in fact probably, we DON'T percieve these realities. We've lost the perception.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:47 PM

Users lose their drugs all the time as they are most often confiscated by the State. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-06-2005, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Hey Yeoshua.

Try reading a little more on these brilliant cultures and you might realise there was more to it than "getting high" for fun. You might realise also that their view of the world, whole attitude towards their God, their transcendent wisdom and the metaphysical reality of their spiritual existence, was TOTALLY DIFFERENT to OUR way of seeing these matters; we are MODERN people, they were TRADITIONAL people. Unfortunately, and in fact probably, we DON'T percieve these realities. We've lost the perception.
I have read much on these cultures Draken, Venus worship, stellar observations, social structures. I do appreciate that the entire culture is not based on psychedelic experiences.

Uriels Machine is a good read for learning about prehistoric European cultures oh, and Venus (some people recon Venus represents Lucifer - the light bringer, so how is the God of Darkness the light bringer???) Anyway, Venus being the divine feminine driving prehistoric cultures who were ruled by the stars and revered the feminine. Not Lilith - but the sacred feminine.

The same revered feminine that is all too lost and not apparent in Henry's Lesbian Feminism writings - which to an extent I wholly agree with.

Anyway, Draken, we have lost the perception, you're right, who says that we shouldn't be able to see the wiring behind the board of the omniverse? I bet we should be able to hear colours too.

So, I just want clarification. Flouride, prevents free and creative thought. Piped through your water supply by the Illuminatus.

LSD - Apparenly peddaled by the CIA therefore the Illuminatus.

So to get this straight, in the 60's and 70's free thought was encouraged?

In the 70's, 80's and 90's creative and spatial thinking has been muted by the proliferation of flouride? fluoxetine etc.......

There's some feckin' contradictions in your arguments people.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:41 AM

Who said taking LSD frees your thought???

Taking ANY substance or drug you don't have control over or don't have the knowledge or qualifications to use is destructive.

Remember that in the 60s the American mass mind was so manipulated and traumatized by public ritual murders of JFK, MLK and RFK, not to mention Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix that by the time the 70s arrived people were happy to forget the dark times and just Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out and LSD DIDN'T help people back on track.

Come on, Y, can't you see the forrest for the trees? Why do you keep trying to find excuses and apologize for the mass poisoning the Cryptocracy is guilty of?

Concerning ancient civilizations, I suggest you read something other than New Age theories. Try "Revolt Against The Modern World" by <a href="http://www.codeschaos.0catch.com/juliusevola.html">Julius Evola</a>, or "The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of the Times" by <a href="http://www.abc.se/~m9783/trg.html">René Guénon</a>.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Who said taking LSD frees your thought???
Certainly not me Draken, I said "in the 60's and 70's, free thought was encouraged.

It's a fucking pet hate to be misquoted.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:46 AM

So waht do you mean then?
Old 05-06-2005, 03:58 AM

Well as has already been discussed, Leary, the Merry Pranksters, The Summer of Love, Make love not war etc......

It was encouraged to be hippiefied, peace man!

The US ecpecially encouraged it, I mean for crying out loud, even the Pentagon and DOD spent millions in researching First Earth Batallion, the first time, non-lethal 'organic' warfare was seriously researched. It's hippy shit man!

You (not personally) also suggest it was controlled disorder.

A controlled dissent to be policed far more easily than genuine subversion.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:06 AM

Agreed. Yes?