Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: FREE ENERGY - I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
Zero-Point Energy Extraction :-o :-o :-o

What does the coil looks like. Better yet get the part number, the size of the wires (wire gauge) & how many loops around the coil, & what is at the center of the coil...

8-)
there is NOTHING at the center of the coil

his most powerful device had coils within

coils ...

all the devices had a big 2 inch by 6-9 inch

cylindrical coil thin wire ... that I would guess

sucks the power from the ether and the other wire

in smaller coils perhaps transforms it somehow to

be useable.

People help me out I have SEEN and TOUCHED this

work in a room that consisted of EXPERTS and

everyone was dumbfounded.

Old 05-15-2005, 09:23 PM

There is a revolution just beginning in astronomy/cosmology that will rival the one set off by Copernicus and Galileo. This revolution is based on the growing realization that the cosmos is highly electrical in nature. It is becoming clear that 99% of the universe is made up not of "invisible matter", but rather, of matter in the plasma state. Electrodynamic forces in electric plasmas are much stronger than the gravitational force.
Mainstream astrophysicists are continually “surprised” by new data sent back by space probes and orbiting telescopes. New information always sends theoretical astrophysicists "back to the drawing board". In light of this, it is curious that they have such "cock-sure" attitudes about the infallibility of their present models. Those models seem to require major "patching up" every time a new space probe sends back data.

Astrophysicists and astronomers do not study experimental plasma dynamics in graduate school. They rarely take any courses in electrodynamic field theory, and thus they try to explain every new discovery via gravity, magnetism, and fluid dynamics which is all they understand. It is no wonder they cannot understand that 99% of all cosmic phenomena are due to plasma dynamics and not to gravity alone.

When confronted by observations that cast doubt on the validity of their theories, astrophysicistss have conjured up pseudo-scientific invisible entities such as neutron stars, weakly interacting massive particles, strange energy, and black holes. When confronted by solid evidence such as Halton Arp's photographs that contradict the Big Bang Theory, their response is to refuse him access to any major telescope in the U.S.
more:
http://www.electric-cosmos.org/
Old 05-15-2005, 09:27 PM

So then the secret is inside the coil itself. Some kind of a hybrid capacitor/coil, except you don’t see the capacitor, since it’s embedded in the coil itself.

See depending on how many watts of power you are pulling out of this device, the wires & the coil have to be able to handle the load (amperes) & therefore, if you are powering an A/C unit, the wires have to be thick, just like the ones you use for a 220 volts r.m.s circuit. Now, for a radio, CD player, etc, then the wires & the coil itself are probably much smaller…

Just ignore the "noise", if you know what I mean...

8-)
Old 05-15-2005, 09:29 PM

that's all nice but this autistic inventor

has almost zero formal education ... in fact he

said that to do what he did you would have

to think like a CHILD ... he says that he is

amazed that we can not think like him ...

THINK for second ... the materials

to make a device to run an entire house

for ETERNITY costs less than $50.00 ... once

you know how to make this ALL the fancy

education in the world is worth zilch !
Old 05-15-2005, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:

So then the secret is inside the coil itself. Some kind of a hybrid capacitor/coil, except you don’t see the capacitor, since it’s embedded in the coil itself.

See depending on how many watts of power you are pulling out of this device, the wires & the coil have to be able to handle the load (amperes) & therefore, if you are powering an A/C unit, the wires have to be thick, just like the ones you use for a 220 volts r.m.s circuit. Now, for a radio, CD player, etc, then the wires & the coil itself are probably much smaller…

Just ignore the "noise", if you know what I mean...

8-)

the device can power anything

with 120 volts and 75 amperes

OR

220 volts and 75 amperes if I remember correctly.

he lite up a 200 watt bulb with it

as well ... also he had a smoker from the

audience put his cigarette between the connector

of the bulb and his device and he lite his

cigarette with the heat.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:09 PM

So then, the wires & the coils have to be sized for maximum load of 75 amps at 120 Vrms, & therefore they have to be thick. Not 2 ways about it (the ones that feed the appliance). They have to be thicker than your standard home wiring, so that it can handle the “75 amps.” Now, you then can connect whatever you want to it provided it’s a 110-120 appliance. For example, a standard power-strip is rated at 15A – 125V AC (rms).

Ok, from what you described, you said there were multiple coils w/in coils. How many? How far away from each other? Were they all of the same “height”, or were there any towards the center that were “taller” & like a cylinder? Just curious… I hope you are Ok, bud !!!

NOTE: Hey, this is the weirdest shit, all of the sudden I could not get through the site, specially when trying to answer back to you. I could still navigate the Internet, but for some odd reason I couldn’t get through to the “club”… And I don’t think it was the “server,” because I could “ping” it, I saw some people posted, but I couldn’t get through. I was practically “crawling.”

8-)
Old 05-16-2005, 12:01 AM

Quote:
NOTE: Hey, this is the weirdest shit, all of the sudden I could not get through the site, specially when trying to answer back to you. I could still navigate the Internet, but for some odd reason I couldn’t get through to the “club”… And I don’t think it was the “server,” because I could “ping” it, I saw some people posted, but I couldn’t get through. I was practically “crawling.”
Yup...Just last week I was having the same problems.

Strangely, people have reported it individually with some people fine and others 'crawkling'.

It's almost like a DOS attack but only targetting a certain number at a time.

Perhaps a call to the admin to ask if they've been fiddling with the server?
--------------------------------------------------
75 amps! Thats ALOT of amps. Roughly 4 amps per 1000W?

Thats a thick cable. Must be alot of resistence.
--------------------------------------------------
I dont want to appear a doubting Thomas but why does'nt he go public...REALLY public...set up in a park. Get as much publicity as possible. Set up camera's to record if anyone moves on him...there would be a million and one ways...
Old 05-16-2005, 12:27 AM

ClubConspiracy DOS Attack ??? :-o :-o :-o

truebeliever, when I first joined the club, I don’t remember exactly, but for some reason I had to communicate w/ them, & it seemed as though it was probably just 1 person answering my e-mails. They were very friendly & helpful. They thanked me for my posts, encouraged you to post some more. Some time after that I needed some help, & I had sent them my questions the same way as before, via e-mail, but then I never received an answer. I know they probably got busy, but I tried several times, & then I just gave up, after a few times w/o getting anything back.

Do they have a phone number ???

Anyhow, regarding the 75 amps, I guess this unit he was describing is supposed to provide power for an entire home, so 75 amps might not be enough for an entire house. My breaker panel, I just looked, carries a total of 360 amps, so… yeah, chances are I am not pulling that much all of the time, but it’s just the capacity that it could handle under a complete maximum load. As far as the resistance is concerned, a thick cable has actually less resistance than a thinner cable. Just like in speaker wires. If they are thicker you waste less energy in the cable run, because the current flows much easier over additional surface area, & thus it’s better. If you use instead thinner & longer cable runs, then because of the added resistance (to current flow) in the wire, you’ll loose some energy in the cable itself, as what is called, IR losses (I x I x R).

I’m tired, I’m retiring… see ya’

8-)
Old 05-16-2005, 01:38 AM

Wah! 360Amps! I'm no electrician...but i believe the average Oz house is around 30-35 total. Perhaps more on modern homes with all the refrig air con.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:16 AM

Yeah I noticed the site and my computer crashed

as I was writing yesterday ... maybe just a

coincidence.