Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2005, 11:56 AM

Default Re: FREE ENERGY - I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES

So what plugged into the devices that the delegates took with them? or are you meaning that it generated some kind of EMF field that any elctronic device was in/around was charged, kind of like an aural(auric) dispersal field?

You added the clips bit just before I posted this question, but what kind of clips? a crocodile clip on the electric terminals of the devices?

What kind of devices? PDAs? Little electric motors? Mobile phones?

If they were more flambouyant devices, did he have to disassemble the electronics to attach a clip onto it?

Old 05-16-2005, 01:08 PM

Well the majority of electronic devices in existence have some way to plug them into a wall outlet, so realistically, you'd only need one adapter for a huge multitude of devices. What is normally at the end of that proprietary plug/cable? A standard plug of course!

Can you not at least confirm where this event took place (country or state, etc?) or give more details of who the guy was? Or maybe give a hint as to how you found out about the event?

If the various agencies were bothered by him, he would have already been dissappeared, just take a look at the spate of scientist deaths in the recent years.

Also, would not publicising this as much of possible help to ensure that nothing does happen to him? I remember reading a while ago that all people who write (books) about topics that they shouldn't under false names/anonymously are the ones who dissappear. Whereas the ones who are open about who they are and what they do, in general don't, as if anything suspicious happens to them, it just benefits their cause and adds more value to what they say.

I would also just like to add that I definately believe free energy devices do exist, and in fact that there are probably more than one type of device. I'd advise interested people to read the book "The Scientist, the Madman, the Thief and Their Lightbulb". If you don't believe in free energy, that book will almost definately change your mind.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:32 PM

Nomad,

This is right up my ally of interests- I'd like to help and an interested in whatever you find out. I've done some research in this area to see that there are many claims for free energy devices but I have not seen any diagrams. Would love to- I'll check out the Zero-Point Energy links Jimbo provided- thanks.

Here's a good related link:

Where in the World is all the Free Energy?
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/freeenergy.html
Old 05-16-2005, 04:36 PM

1. Radiant Energy
Nikola Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter, T. Henry Moray's Radiant Energy Device, Edwin Gray's EMA Motor and Paul Baumann's Testatika Machine all run on "radiant energy". This natural energy form (mistakenly called "static" electricity) can be gathered directly from the environment or extracted from ordinary electricity by the method called "fractionation". Radiant energy can perform the same wonders as ordinary electricity, at less than 1% of the cost. It does not behave exactly like electricity, however, and this has contributed to the scientific community's misunderstanding of it.
The Methernitha Community in Switzerland currently has five or six working models of fuelless, self-running devices that tap this energy.

------------------------------------------

I now KNOW !

This exactly describes what I have witnessed.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Yeoshua wrote:
So what plugged into the devices that the delegates took with them? or are you meaning that it generated some kind of EMF field that any elctronic device was in/around was charged, kind of like an aural(auric) dispersal field?

participants brought in radios, alarm clocks

and a brand new electric saw bought during

the class nearby by someone who was so impressed

that he went out a buy one to see it work ... he

took it right out of the box plugged it and

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You added the clips bit just before I posted this question, but what kind of clips? a crocodile clip on the electric terminals of the devices?

Yes

What kind of devices? PDAs? Little electric motors? Mobile phones?

mentioned above and yes little electric motors
BIG lamps et little light bulbs

If they were more flambouyant devices, did he have to disassemble the electronics to attach a clip onto it?

No
Old 05-16-2005, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Phi wrote:
Well the majority of electronic devices in existence have some way to plug them into a wall outlet, so realistically, you'd only need one adapter for a huge multitude of devices. What is normally at the end of that proprietary plug/cable? A standard plug of course!

Can you not at least confirm where this event took place (country or state, etc?) or give more details of who the guy was? Or maybe give a hint as to how you found out about the event?

I want to live long and prosper.

The inventor like to show others particularly
those who work with electricity what the possibilities really are.

I was invited by an electrician acquaintance who knew that I was fascinated by Tesla.

If the various agencies were bothered by him, he would have already been dissappeared, just take a look at the spate of scientist deaths in the recent years.

True this is why he does it the invitations
through word of mouth through friends.

Also, would not publicising this as much of possible help to ensure that nothing does happen to him? I remember reading a while ago that all people who write (books) about topics that they shouldn't under false names/anonymously are the ones who dissappear. Whereas the ones who are open about who they are and what they do, in general don't, as if anything suspicious happens to them, it just benefits their cause and adds more value to what they say.

He would be very dead if he went public because
this is the real thing.

Also, he is autistic and the presenter did mention

that he believes that organizations that are set

up to "help" people who display special talents

to see these possibilities actually are there

to identify these people and made them dead or

disappear or be "suicided"

I would also just like to add that I definately believe free energy devices do exist, and in fact that there are probably more than one type of device. I'd advise interested people to read the book "The Scientist, the Madman, the Thief and Their Lightbulb". If you don't believe in free energy, that book will almost definately change your mind.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:59 PM

I'm starting to do some more research- dug up these books that look interesting:

The Energy Machine of T. Henry Moray: Zero-Point Energy and Pulsed Plasma Physics
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1931882428

The Tesla Papers: Nikola Tesla on Free Energy & Wireless Transmission of Power
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0932813860

The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0767906284

Tapping the Zero Point Energy: Free Energy in Today's Physics
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1931882002
Old 05-16-2005, 07:38 PM

Focus on Tesla

2. everything tesla did, he duplicated ...

he asked a volunteer to go outside the classroom

and plug an ordinary radio attenna into the grass

and as he did (we were able to see him through

a window at laugh with him as he was doing this)

he stabbed the ground with the antenna and

boom the light bulb in the front of the classroom

went on ... he lifted the antenna out of the grass

and boom the light bulb went off.

3. Tesla had at least one car that ran using

the ether as energy ... the presenter claimed

that Mr. Electric has made

one that runs 150 KM/hour which I friend of

mine told me is extremely close to what Tesla

claimed as driving speed (I have to check if

this is true)
Old 05-16-2005, 10:33 PM

Quotes Taken From Nick Cooks "The Hunt For Zero Point"

"Sooner or later, someone would succeed in developing a zero point reactor - a machine that would exploit the fluctuations in the quantum sea as they blinked in and out of existence millions of times every second. It was just a matter of time. 'We are at the stage that the fathers of the atomic bomb were at when they put together their first test reactor in the early 40's - and look what happened a few years later,' Puthoff had been quoted as saying recently."

Nick Cook is an establishment man through and through. He has to be or he would NEVER be allowed to go where he goes and speak to who he does.

He quotes big names in the defence establishment.

So he needs to be taken with caution.

I certainly want to believe however.

If "Zero Point" machines are easily possible, which they are according to the work Cook quotes in the book (Hutchinson) and your recent view NOMAD...and you could easily develop a bomb...

What a perfect excuse for a world wide police state to stop easily obtained 'bombs' getting into the wrong hands.

That science has easily gotton into the wrong hands and must be controlled.

I wonder if we're in for another scam of some sort. That they will admit zero point work soon.

Cook finishes off the book with the lesson that all this Zero Point stuff might lead to a bomb...which is not the way i'd end the book.

Also, it reads like "All The Presidents Men" which might be purely to make a rather dry subject a little more interesting.

Lets watch for more establishment work on this subject.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:59 AM

Zero-Point (Free) Energy Devices – :-o :-o :-o

I concur w/ you guys here as far as utilizing each thread, & therefore keeping its topic, pure or honest to the discussion at hand. Discussing any other topic in any thread is “disrespectful” to the rest of us. If they want to drift, they should do it in their own thread. Anyhow, w/ that said, I included some interesting stuff about Tesla, not that we didn’t already know, but just to continue to expand on his accomplishments, & in an easy to find format.

Re: The Most Hated Scientist of the New World Order – Post #42
Nikola Tesla & Free-Energy Extraction
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=277&start=40

8-)