Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2009, 05:19 PM

Default The 2009 Declaration of Independence

The 2009 Declaration of Independence
I recently began contemplating the imminent collapse of the US Federal Government. In light of the insane, unconstitutional spending of the Congress and Presidents (Bush and Obama will spend the same ways), the recession/depression that the nation is presently experiencing, and the simultaneous devaluation and inflation of the nation's currency, collapse is the only consequence that makes sense.

Ask the Soviet Union. Oh...excuse me...they're gone! The USSR collapsed in 1991, and the Soviet states once again became sovereign nations.

So, what will individuals and states do? Will they preemptively forsake the Union, or wait to react once the Federal Government collapses? Common sense should dictate the serious debate of secession prior to collapse. However, I do remember that the legislatures of the States are filled with politicians. Reaction seems more likely than forward planning.

I took the original Declaration of Independence, written by Thomas Jefferson, and added wording to customize it for the present day. Please read it carefully and contemplate its meaning and its ramifications. My new version still needs more work, but it is a place to start.
The 2009 Declaration of Independence | War On You

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Master of the Lodge

Default Re: The 2009 Declaration of Independence

And I'm guessing that you have proof to prove all those offenses?

Quote:
The US Federal Government created the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the National Security Agency and the Homeland Security Administration, which are unconstitutional usurpations of the powers of the people and the states guaranteed in the 10th Amendment:
Could you elaborate more to why these agencies are a violation of the 10th Amendment?

Quote:
The US Federal Government has established hundreds of military bases on American soil, quartering large bodies of armed troops among us
Are you forced to quarter troops in your home? If not, then it is not a violation of your Constitutional rights. The troops are citizens too and are allowed to live where they choose (near the base).

Quote:
The US Federal Government has enacted laws infringing upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms, an overt violation of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution
I would agree with this.

Quote:
The US Federal Government, though its Judicial Branch, has altered legislation and created law, in violation of Article III of the Constitution:
I do hate legislating from the bench.