Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2009, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Thanks so much for citing info to support my earlier post.

I remember yesterday a pilot being interviewed said he was impressed the 1549 pilot made the river landing as the engines are lower than the belly of the craft. Missing engines can explain the somewhat smooth landing and also can go to prove that the engines were missing BEFORE the plane hit the water.

I understand that they reported no communication between the pilot and Control Tower shortly before the plane is believed to have landed in the water. Key word being "reported" ....

Earlier BlueAngel you had mentioned something of seeds being planted (edited) ... Wish you had kept the entire post.

added--- I'm looking for sources to support the "engine lower than belly" quote. I'll try not to be so lazy in the future before I post something.

Old 01-16-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
By DAVID B. CARUSO and VERENA DOBNIK
Associated Press Writers

NEW YORK (AP) - Investigators trying to determine how birds could have brought down US Airways Flight 1549 were hampered by the swirling, bone-chilling waters of the Hudson River on Friday as they looked for the plane's two missing engines and tried to retrieve its black boxes.
The investigation ran into a series of obstacles one day after the pilot ditched the plane carrying 155 people into the river following an apparent collision with birds that caused both engines to fail. The jet went down just feet from the Manhattan skyline. All aboard survived.
Both engines broke off the plane sometime after the crash and sank to the bottom of the river, forcing investigators to use sonar to seach for them. The current was especially swift, making it impossible for crews to hoist the aircraft out of the water and remove its flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.
Investigators also had yet to interview the pilot, Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger. (more)

I take back my earlier claim for now of engines not being on plane before it landed in water, as it's plausible it could've broken off upon impact I suppose. Of course I'm no expert either. I'll just continue to wait/look for more info. Haven't found any mention of engine/belly levels yet.

Forgive me in advance please for making further unsupported claims as I'm sure I will, hehe.

Last edited by Kaje23 : 01-16-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Truth.Seeker

Something is happening tommorrow, I can feel it. Be ready America.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_by_war View Post
Something is happening tommorrow, I can feel it. Be ready America.
The sun will rise.

Any suggestions as to how we should prepare in order to be ready?

How often do you get these feelings that something is going to happen and when you do, what has happened?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:56 PM

This thread sure took a dive.

I assume all possibilities were considered.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:55 PM

Any word on who was aboard the plane? Anyone of importance? I ask because I heard a rumor that some bankers of banks orchestrating the massive bank merger were aboard can anyone verify or post link?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xopatriot View Post
Any word on who was aboard the plane? Anyone of importance? I ask because I heard a rumor that some bankers of banks orchestrating the massive bank merger were aboard can anyone verify or post link?
You could always do a GOOGLE search.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:50 AM

Well, I thought it was pretty cool when the flight controller asked the caption where he was going to attempt a landing and he said:

The Hudson!
Old 02-08-2009, 10:33 PM

I've been reading another forum where a person questioned the official response. He was not treated well. You will not be either. I will not be either.
One post said all passengers thought geese hit the plane. Untrue. Most said the engine exploded. Strangely the pilot said nothing about a explosion.

The same article said both engines were in the Hudson. Untrue.

I live 150 miles north on NYC. We don't see many geese in the middle of January although there are lots of them in the summer.

There is no question that the captain & crew are heros but someone should question how many geese are around at this time of year. Is there any possibility it was a missile? it would have been a good time for one.

Most likely we will never know.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpomerian01 View Post
I've been reading another forum where a person questioned the official response. He was not treated well. You will not be either. I will not be either.
One post said all passengers thought geese hit the plane. Untrue. Most said the engine exploded. Strangely the pilot said nothing about a explosion.

The same article said both engines were in the Hudson. Untrue.

I live 150 miles north on NYC. We don't see many geese in the middle of January although there are lots of them in the summer.

There is no question that the captain & crew are heros but someone should question how many geese are around at this time of year. Is there any possibility it was a missile? it would have been a good time for one.

Most likely we will never know.
Why would it have been a good time for a missile?