Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned

Default The Road To Satan!!

A scourge that threatens the moral foundations of America is spreading among our people. From the late 20th century, this moral mailaise has devored the souls of our best and brightest.
The riveting short film, "The Road To Satan", exposes the truth to youngsters so they won't take this dark, sinister road to Tartarus. Show this movie to friends, family and civic minded citizens. See..[color="Red"]THE ROAD TO SATAN! You can see it here:

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 04-12-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:32 PM

Default Re: The Road To Satan!!

Anyone who loves HaSatan is an idiot? Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

You ought to have a search and find club so you can go out and find

something that is called " A BRAIN"!! Satan wasn't real smart he got kicked

out of heaven.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:33 PM

DRACULA sucks and so does lucify
Old 04-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1949 View Post

Was that a question or a statement? If it was a statement, why the question mark? It is obvious, Sir, that you are a religious fanatic and a Fundy. I suggest Thorazine, so you will no longer worship a book.

out of heaven.
Who is talking about Satan? That's YOUR term for the greatest friend of humankind. Lucifer is the spirit of Enlightenment and Knowledge, whereas your little godling is the spirit of Tyranny and Ignorance.
Oh, and if your "god" is so powerful, why, pray tell, has he not killed my Master? Lucifer left Heaven to free humankind from the chains of that blind Fool you follow. He brought culture and taught us the use of metals and civilization. What did your impotent little godling try to do? Keep us ignorant animals, naked and stupid.
By the way, eventually your godling will die, as will you.

HAIL, LUCIFER!!

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 04-21-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1949 View Post

out of heaven.
I got a good video I think you will enjoy, as well as the rest of the religious maniacs and Fundys here.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Who is talking about Satan? That's YOUR term for the greatest friend of humankind. Lucifer is the spirit of Enlightenment and Knowledge, whereas your little godling is the spirit of Tyranny and Ignorance.
Oh, and if your "god" is so powerful, why, pray tell, has he not killed my Master? Lucifer left Heaven to free humankind from the chains of that blind Fool you follow. He brought culture and taught us the use of metals and civilization. What did your impotent little godling try to do? Keep us ignorant animals, naked and stupid.
By the way, eventually your godling will die, as will you.

HAIL, LUCIFER!!
If Lucifer is more powerful than god... then I return your question. Why hasn't Lucifer vanquished god yet?

Both characters are indeed just that. Characters. You know Satan/Lucifer/Beazelbub what ever the fuck you want to call him wasn't mentioned once in the old testament?

He was created to instill fear into people. Hell was never referenced even until the new testament. If lucifer exists, why was he ill forgotten?

If you disprove one, you disprove both. There is no explanation as to why sin wasn't correlated with the devil originally. This was the sequel so to speak. They had to add a new bad guy, and a new hero. Those were both Jesus and The Devil.

Before Jesus was Joseph. Who was also born on December 25th, born from a virgin, resurrected after crucifixion etc... etc... etc...

The story is 1:1. They both were the same age, they both went from being a baby with a 20 year gap or so before they were ever mentioned again.

Get off it. All religions are fake. Written by man, created in consciousness. Get over it.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
If Lucifer is more powerful than god... then I return your question. Why hasn't Lucifer vanquished god yet?

Both characters are indeed just that. Characters. You know Satan/Lucifer/Beazelbub what ever the fuck you want to call him wasn't mentioned once in the old testament?

He was created to instill fear into people. Hell was never referenced even until the new testament. If lucifer exists, why was he ill forgotten?

If you disprove one, you disprove both. There is no explanation as to why sin wasn't correlated with the devil originally. This was the sequel so to speak. They had to add a new bad guy, and a new hero. Those were both Jesus and The Devil.

Before Jesus was Joseph. Who was also born on December 25th, born from a virgin, resurrected after crucifixion etc... etc... etc...

The story is 1:1. They both were the same age, they both went from being a baby with a 20 year gap or so before they were ever mentioned again.

Get off it. All religions are fake. Written by man, created in consciousness. Get over it.
Religions use The DEVIL as a "scare tactic."
Old 10-12-2009, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I got a good video I think you will enjoy, as well as the rest of the religious maniacs and Fundys here.

YouTube - jesus camp (brain washing)

That was painful and SICKENING to watch makes me want to go kick a christian square in the ballz and rip that go%^%m gold cross of their neck

Last edited by revolution60 : 10-12-2009 at 07:08 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:49 AM

>>If Lucifer is more powerful than god... then I return your question. Why hasn't Lucifer vanquished god yet?

Seen God lately? Nope, me neither.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>If Lucifer is more powerful than god... then I return your question. Why hasn't Lucifer vanquished god yet?

Seen God lately? Nope, me neither.
You don't need to see GOD to know he exists.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-13-2009 at 09:24 PM.