Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2005, 07:57 AM

Default CHARITIES AND FREEMASONS

I've noticed on several occasions cars/trucks in my city with the bumper sticker:

"FREEMASON'S CONTRIBUTE OVER $1,000,000,000 A DAY TO CHARITIES"

Has anyone else seen this. What is this really about? Yeoshua, are you out there?

Old 03-14-2005, 10:33 AM

Default Re: CHARITIES AND FREEMASONS

I certainly am here.

The three Great Principles by which we stand are Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth. Freemasons are taught to practise charity and to care, not only for their own, but also for the community as a whole, both by charitable giving, and by voluntary efforts and works as individuals.

From its earliest days, Freemasonry has been concerned with the care of orphans, the sick and the aged. This work continues today. In addition, large sums are given to national and local charities (UK).

Masonic charity is exercised at every level, individual Lodges make gifts and give aid to their own communities and every Province also gives large sums of money to regional causes.

http://www.masonicinfo.com/charities.htm

My lodge collected over £30,000 during last year, which was donated soley to charity. A separate collection raised over £8000 for the Tsunami relief appeal.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:51 AM

How much is given to Cancer Research types of

charities ?
Old 03-14-2005, 04:05 PM

I know where that question leads. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-15-2005, 04:42 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
I know where that question leads. :-P
LOL ... keep giving to cancer research people

the you will guarantee NO cure will ever be found.

:-o
Old 06-21-2005, 02:12 PM

So Freemasonry contributes to charity. Even Enron contributed millions to charities. For corrupt entities it is a way to give the fascade a whitewashing. It makes it more difficult for naysayers to get a toehold in criticizing the organization. You don't think the crooked powerbrokers amongst the Freemasons know this?
Old 06-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Well, that about sums it all up in a nutshell!!

Let's see, I'm 49 and for 49 years plus how many more decades? people have been donating to Cancer, Heart, Lung, MD, etc. charities.

WOW!! That's alot of loot and no cures in sight. Not even a break-through.

They are, however, able to develop new drugs through the pharmaceutical companies THEY own and test them on us all the while taking money from our pockets and putting it into their bank accounts!!

We're just guinea pigs!!

GAWD, can you bear these commercials that recommend we ask our doctors for various drugs and the list of side effects that may accompany the use of the drug?

I ask you, after viewing these commericals, do you seriously believe these drugs are going to help your condition or make it worse????

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So, with diseases come charities. Wonder how much RESEARCH money they've collected for AIDS? A virus, I believe, they created and unleashed in Africa. One million in America are infected with HIV. Is this the pandemic I'm hearing about? Not a pandemic yet, but certainly sounds like that's the path it is taking.

Wonder how much money collected by charities actually fund research and how much funds covert/black ops and MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS!!!
Old 06-21-2005, 08:23 PM

If this isn't a pandemic, what is?

Pandemic; epidemic across a large region!!

(SEE BELOW)

Maybe, we'll be next!!! Seems the way we're heading. Infect us with diseases. Good way to decrease the population, the demand for oil, (by the way, weren't we trying to make a deal for a pipeline in Afghanistan before 911?) Didn't the Taliban reject this? Caspean Sea!! Wealth of oil!!

They believe that it is their responsibility to CONTROL the POPULATION and that they must do so to PRESERVE the OIL RESERVES!!! If they don't have oil to sell, how will they remain wealthy???? Without wealth in numbers within their SOCIETY, they cannot control. Wealth to them equals power and power equals control.

I truly believe that since America does not possess natural resources comparable to any other nation, bringing us to a third world country is their plan.

They can rule from the White House and live in granduer style just as any other leader does in an oppressive nation.

What better reason to invade Afghanistan then to stage a terror attack here in America, blame it on Bin Laden, go to Afghanistan, take over the poppy fields and install a pipeline.

Oh, yes, and GOSS has a GOOD IDEA where Bin Laden is!! Really, he does!!! SO GO GET HIM!!!!!!!!

Is there really going to be a peak oil crisis? According to an article today, the answer is NO!!!

Their answer was due to NEW TECHNOLOGY and millions of dollars we will not experience an OIL CRISIS!!

Huh??? What NEW TECHNOLOGY???????? Please explain.

An oil crisis is looming!!

Reason they must CONQUER the "cradle of civilization."

Oil rich nations and Nigeria (diamonds, uranium and petroleum)!!

Another Bush lie; Iraq tried to buy or bought uranium from Nigeria.

Another Bush lie; they didn't OUT Valerie Plume!!!

----------------------------------------------

Every day 6,500 people in Africa die from HIV/AIDS?

More than 300 million people in Sub-Saharan Africa live on less than one dollar a day?
I thought you would be interested to learn more about what's going on to stop these crises at The ONE Campaign. Americans from all over are lending their voices to this campaign and helping to fight global AIDS and poverty--one person and one vote at a time.

Please visit ONE.org website and learn how you too can get involved by signing the declaration.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:01 AM

Send a message via ICQ to TinaS Send a message via Yahoo to TinaS
Default FREEMASONS

Will someone email me privately and tell me what exactly Knight Templars and Freemasons are and how they align with the Bible's teachings? I don't know alot about either although I have heard of them both.

Love in Christ,
Tina
Old 06-26-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Re: FREEMASONS

PANDEMIC!!!

"Bird flu has scientists/doctors worried there may be a PANDEMIC!!!"

In Peace,
BlueAngel