Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2005, 12:36 AM

Default Re:

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
Well BA,

Your loud voice doesn't decieve me, what a hypocrite you are.

What? You think I'm trying to deceive you? Paranoid, are you?

I don't mind if you don't believe in God, since God says everybody is free to believe what he wants, but stop attacking the believers in God and His word.

You don't mind if I don't believe in GOD!!! Who are you to judge???? and give approval????? I'm not attacking you. I just ask that you stop using GOD for the basis of all your arguments and discussions.

If you really have been through these mind control experiments, then i have to say they have succeeded, you are a good example of a multiple personality Liar.

Really!! I'm a LIAR!!! About what????

Quote:
"There is no proof of GOD. Never was, never will be!!
It's all hearsay!!

There is no proof of GOD, Ahmad. It's a matter of what you choose to believe as PROOF!!!! Different for all of us.

A great story concocted for the people!! so they can control through another force that is bigger than they are!!

Exactly. Now, you choose either to believe in a GOD that is GOOD and model yourself in his goodness or choose to believe in a BOOK that you must follow trying for all of your life to understand what it is he wants from you. What he wants is GOODNESS!! Pure and simple. GOD is not that complicated. He is the essence of beauty and grace. He is the being of love and abundance. He is GOD, Ahmad and he is GOOD.

What if we were all creatures from another planet???

What if we were???

God is within not without!!! "BA
God is within you. Feel him. He is not outside of you. He is YOU!!!

Reverence God and stop worshipping yourself or else stop saying that you believe in Him while you don't, stop lying. and most of all stop attacking others.

Ironically you use the same argument of the Muslim hypocrites, "Those with knowledge said...you have no knowledge.." well, i think it doesn't take a college degree in mind-control to see the demonic posession for what it is, and by the way Cisco Wheeler has mentioned it, ask Bo.

Ahmad

You need to use your brain and stop validating yourself through scriptures and demons. If you want to speak about demons and mind control, please do. You don't need Bouncer to do so. It doesn't mean that I ever acknowledged them or any other victim for that matter. You seem to insinutate that you hold hatred in your heart for those of us who were subjected to the rituals of "satanic abuse" against our own free fill. Ahmad, God would want you to be forgiving.

Old 07-23-2005, 12:42 AM

Default Re: The only cure

??
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Why do you feel that you have to correct everyone's thoughts??? I know myself through myself. PERIOD!!
Yes. This appears to be the problem.

A self sustaining delusion involving sex slavery and beatings.

[TB is finishing off his popcorn]

So...like I was saying...about the movie.

Will it be "low brow" and focus on the sex scenes, or will it go more "high brow" and focus more on the tortured soul nature of the experience?

I suggest going with both as it will serve 2 deomographics and increase ticket sales.

It's just a matter of getting the balance right.

Some good sex scenes that will get the bored married couples in will have to be done graphically though tastefully.

Who will be playing you? I like Natalie Portman as she is a hottie!!!!!

However, she is too "nymph" like so we will need a more mature actress who appears more "street wise".

I suggest that "dish" out of Pirates Of The Carribean as she plays a "street ho" well in that latest production with the guy out of the Pianist and The Village and is VERY easy on the eye.

We can have the former wife of Ted Turner playing you in the therapists office later in life and also at the keyboard waffling incoherent sentences into cyber space.

A book to follow up the flick will do well so I'll give a friend I know in the game a buzz.

Will get back!

Do you have an agent?
YOU HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISGUSTED ME!!!!!!!! YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD. LIKE I WOUD FREAKIN' DO A MOVIE LIKE THAT ABOUT MYSELF?? ALTHOUGH THEY STOLE MOST OF MY RESPECT, I STILL HAVE SOME LEFT AND NOW YOU HAVE JUST FUCKED WITH MY HEAD, YOU FREAKIN' RETARD!!! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A FUCKING BOOK OR A MOVIE OR A FUCKING AGENT!! DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Old 07-23-2005, 01:01 AM

Quote:
YOU HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISGUSTED ME!!!!!!!! YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD. LIKE I WOUD FREAKIN' DO A MOVIE LIKE THAT ABOUT MYSELF?? ALTHOUGH THEY STOLE MOST OF MY RESPECT, I STILL HAVE SOME LEFT AND NOW YOU HAVE JUST FUCKED WITH MY HEAD, YOU FREAKIN' RETARD!!! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A FUCKING BOOK OR A MOVIE OR A FUCKING AGENT!! DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!
[TB licks the last bit of salt off his fingers from his popcorn]

"So...what are you trying to say?"
Old 07-23-2005, 01:10 AM

Why are you upset?

Not happy with Jane Fonda?

I dont blame you.

How about...

She plays the hanted and tortured soul well?
Old 07-23-2005, 02:27 AM

I believe TB that ridicule is always wrong, peace.

[49:11] O you who believe, no people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you mock one another, or make fun of your names. Evil indeed is the reversion to wickedness after attaining faith. Anyone who does not repent after this, these are the transgressors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-23-2005, 02:29 AM

Quote:

By gum Worzel! She's abusing us!

Listen up BA...if that is your real name...you are lucky i am not Jewish!

I would have you up on hate crime charges!

[note to self: she's worked out i'm a peice of shit. How to deflect her accurate vernacular? Of course! The Jewish way to deflect criticism!]

6 million!, 6 million!,6 millionh!, 6 million,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million!,...

[second note to self: there, that should keep things at bay for awhile]
Old 07-23-2005, 02:31 AM

Aha! You have taught me TOO well Ahmed!

I have been holding my tounge long enough.

You taught me..."but if evil is unrepentant...?"
Old 07-23-2005, 02:46 AM

peace TB,

By all means, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but i can't find any ridicule in her posts, or maybe you can mention some!

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-23-2005, 02:49 AM

Does "waffle" count?

Besides, who say's I was "ridiculing"...

Old 07-23-2005, 02:52 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:

By gum Worzel! She's abusing us!

Listen up BA...if that is your real name...you are lucky i am not Jewish!

I would have you up on hate crime charges!

[note to self: she's worked out i'm a peice of shit. How to deflect her accurate vernacular? Of course! The Jewish way to deflect criticism!]

6 million!, 6 million!,6 millionh!, 6 million,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million,6 million!, 6 million!,6 million!, 6 million!,...

[second note to self: there, that should keep things at bay for awhile]
What would happen if she just happen to be Jewish?