Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: The only cure

I know this was practiced at home, but I would think they have "spin cages."

Old 08-18-2005, 10:11 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
NOHOPE

BA is a "fake" and I am sick of her.

To even compare her to Mary is insulting.

[TB whacks NOHOPE!]

Now snap out of it.
Thanx for lookin out for me, True. I honestly don't know if she's really a mind control victim or not and I don't really care either. She's does sound a little bit fucked in the head at times which kinda lends credibility but, I don't think it's all that big a deal. Why the fuck do you even care anyway? She does happen to have some good points, so I give her credit where it's due.
So True, go get yourself a beer or a smoke and chill the fuck out man, and lighten up. :roll: int: :evil: :-o ops: :cry: 8-) :hammer:

Oh, do I dare pull this thread up!?!

"fucked in the head, but lends credibility."

Oh, you have such an eloquent way of speaking, NoHope!!

"A fake!!"

Who would FAKE their victimization in a mind control program???

For what purpose???

By the way, both maternal grandparents were Jewish and I only found this out about a year ago.

And, so what would this mean if TB were here??
Old 08-18-2005, 11:16 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
NOHOPE

BA is a "fake" and I am sick of her.

To even compare her to Mary is insulting.

[TB whacks NOHOPE!]

Now snap out of it.
Thanx for lookin out for me, True. I honestly don't know if she's really a mind control victim or not and I don't really care either. She's does sound a little bit fucked in the head at times which kinda lends credibility but, I don't think it's all that big a deal. Why the fuck do you even care anyway? She does happen to have some good points, so I give her credit where it's due.
So True, go get yourself a beer or a smoke and chill the fuck out man, and lighten up. :roll: int: :evil: :-o ops: :cry: 8-) :hammer:

Oh, do I dare pull this thread up!?!

"fucked in the head, but lends credibility."

Oh, you have such an eloquent way of speaking, NoHope!!

"A fake!!"

Who would FAKE their victimization in a mind control program???

For what purpose???

By the way, both maternal grandparents were Jewish and I only found this out about a year ago.

And, so what would this mean if TB were here??
Blue Angel

If it is any consolation, I was told as a child, "Insult and criticism only has as much power as the ammunition you give it."

IGWT
Old 08-19-2005, 01:01 AM

I have only become involved in this forum recently, but I caught the tail end of the great battle between truebeliever and BlueAngel.

On this forum, I prefer not to engage in loud arguments, cursing, yelling, and so forth, and passing judgment on another person is a grave error. We are a unique group, seeking the truth in world saturated with lies. We all learn over time, and change our opinions regarding the truth. As we pursue this path, I believe it is wise to agree or disagree in a civil and respectful manner. Believe me, I have been completely wrong about many things in my life; I welcome anyone who disagrees with anything I post, and, who knows, I might change my mind. I respect the opinions of all sincere contributors. We can take turns teaching each other something of value.

BlueAngel has been very open about her traumatic past and its continuing adverse affect on her. I too am a card carrying member of the "damaged goods not yet healed club." I believe BlueAngel has demonstrated great courage by sharing her past and ongoing struggles. In my mind, her presence here is a big asset.

truebeliever spoke of his abusive past, and claimed to be healed. His behavior, particularly at the end, argues strongly to the contrary. In my opinion, he has far more in common with BlueAngel than he is willing to admit. Sometimes an angel comes to help us to heal; it is unwise to turn and run, but if we do, the angel will return again later, for deep down, we all desire healing. I miss truebeliever's brilliant insights on and analysis of many topics, and I would be happy if he returned to this forum in a better frame of mind.

BlueAngel claims to be a victim of a very specific and intense form of institutionalized brainwashing. I believe her. What she experienced was intimately and primarily related to the diabolical NWO conspiracy; thus, her experience constitutes a valid and important topic for discussion on this forum. My own brainwashing was only casually related to NWO influences; the primary influence for me was my crazy father. The end result is the same: fractured mental and emotional bodies, and a lifetime of struggle attempting to piece together the true self.

Mental and emotional illnesses are epidemic throughout humanity. There are many causes. MKULTRA informs us of some of the sinister forces that deliberately promote these conditions in order to enslave the victims. We will never defeat the Satanic forces that rule this world if we don't make the facilitation of mental and emotional healing a primary focus of our efforts.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:22 PM

Bravo, Arjuna. If I knew how to post a cartoon image of clapping hands, I would at this point. So I'll settle for this: :hammer:

Quote:
Believe me, I have been completely wrong about many things in my life
Amen. Five years ago I would have considered everyone on this forum to be a tinfoil hat nutjob. But as Reverend Martin Niemoller testified at the Nuremburg War Trials, "Then they came for me..."

Quote:
We will never defeat the Satanic forces that rule this world if we don't make the facilitation of mental and emotional healing a primary focus of our efforts.
I couldn't phrase that any better, and believe me, it is part and parcel of my daily struggles for the rest of my natural life in this "unreal world".
:-)
Old 08-19-2005, 01:11 PM

And may I add at this point that the social engineers are constantly barraging us with hedonistic enticements? All through the mass media the focus is on sensation and pleasure, rather than on substance and value. I'm not sold food because I need to eat; I'm tempted to buy a product because it will give me an orgiastic eating experience. When people are trained on pain, pleasure, and extreme goal-oriented thinking, then they can be manipulated quite easily. It is when we value maturity and growth over pain and pleasure; it is when we value character over personality; and it is when we value purity over vacuous sensuality: this is when the most sophisticated attempts to manipulate us are laughably obvious! We need spiritual life and maturity in our beloved country!
Old 08-19-2005, 05:23 PM

I come not bearing arms; but in peace!!

I may remind others of the pain they suffered as a child and their misplaced anger is often times directed at me for the memories I provoke in them of their own disenchanted young lives.

I understand!!

I turn the other cheek and continue on my uphill battle of waging war against the perpetrators within our government and military who abuse, kill, kidnap, and sacrifice children for their own satanic purposes.

I have been called every name in the book from delusional to schizophrenic, but the most hurtful words I have ever felt came out of TrueBeliever and NoHope's mouths.

To think that I would even for a moment contemplate a movie or book deal based on my suffering and the suffering of thousands upon thousands of other children in mind control programs really literally made me sick to my stomach, but it was the reference to "sex slave" that troubled me the most.

It is a "satanic" world that we live in. The forces of evil prevail in the most distinguished offices in our land and America will never be the same until and when all of US who were abused unwittingly and unwillingly are able to step into a court of law and sue the bastards one by one!!

Thank you for your kind words!!
Old 08-19-2005, 08:47 PM

arjuna well spoken
may you continue to walk in light
i too am damaged by conditioning and continue my quest for truth in the hope i may heal
be strong we will get their in our own ways but we stand on the same paths
Old 08-19-2005, 09:22 PM

Like a "drunk", beating then leaving his wife; I will be returning from time to time.

I am personally sick of the New Wank Order filling my every thought 24/7.

True BA...partly my wrath at you was from the simple frustration of my life...but most of it was due to your COMPLETE HYPOCRISY!

I had been civil too you for a long period. For you to "bag out" Ahmed for "spoiling" your extra special thread was the final straw since you had been jumping all over everyone elses for an extended period.

As for me talking about a "movie"...that was a complete "piss take". In other words I was "yanking your chain". "Pulling the piss". If you could not tell that my words were obviously mocking you...well, get a sense of humour. It will serve you well.

Your talk of the abuse you alledgedly received from NWO minions has the form of a an indulgent B grade movie. In my former work i saw the hell people had been through growing up...constant physical, sexual and psychological abuse in the "family" sphere that sickened your stomach...who needs the occult NWO when we have violent dysfunctional families!!!!

The whole NWO sphere has taken on a life of it's own as the repository of ALL sickening behaviour when I can walk out my door and into a shopping center and see "mind control" and "physical abuse" in plain view 10 times before i've bought my milk.

I personally think your past has consumed you to the point where it has formed the basis for your perceived uniquness in the world. That is a poor baseline to start from. You are not alone. The whole world is ONE BIG PSYCHOLOGICAL/PHYSICAL ABUSE BASKET CASE. We are all victims.

As for me? I am a bad tempered, immature, narssicistic, vindictive buffoon with to much time on his hands who tends to take out personal frustrations on others. For that I apolagise.

If I dont get out of this totalitarin/police state/surveillence system soon I am going to go insane. Literally.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:32 AM

Truebeliever said: "As for me? I am a bad tempered, immature, narssicistic, vindictive buffoon with to (sic) much time on his hands who tends to take out personal frustrations on others. For that I apolagise (sic)." Don't worry, Truebeliever, you also are not alone.
As for what the monsters are doing in these programs, well, most people out there probably couldn't handle the really bad stuff. Mere knowledge of the MONARCH, MONTAUK, and other programs is in itself a form of trauma. There are some movies which portray a seroius form of enslavement (e.g. "Manchurian Candidate") but for total public awareness of the bad stuff, I don't even think most people would belive it if they had proof. What can we do?
Remember that Pavlov was touted as honorable and as a pioneer in behavioral research. All he did was to find a unique way to torture animals. B.F. Skinner tortured his own children when they were infants; they both committed suicide in their twenties. Sometimes I think that the whole behavioral sciences industry is just a front for those who want to exercise control over the masses. You know, Tavistock, Dr. Cameron Ewen, et al.