Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2005, 11:14 AM

Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
And this one was used in trauma conditioning:

"It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again."

- Jame Gum
What does that mean Bouncer?

Was this used on you?

For what purpose?

What transpired?

Who is Jame GUM

Old 10-24-2005, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Thanks, BA, I've never heard those before. And here is a popular one: "Don't you have a twin, only smaller?", or some variation. I saw someone try this at a party when I was in high school. It was a joke to them. A couple of guys tried it on a girl, but I don't know what came of it.
Also, the approach from behind, placing hands on the shoulders, and telling the slave to turn around, etc, is also an alter-summoning trigger.
What does "don't you have a twin, only smaller?" mean, Bouncer?

What do you mean someone tried it at a party?

Were they all mind controlled slaves?
Old 10-24-2005, 11:17 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
What are these "alter-summoning triggers"? Im not familiar with this... Is it anything to do with, or part of Gaslighting projects?
What are the gaslighting projects?

Mind control slaves have alters. Beta is the "sex slave" programming. Words/phrases are used as triggers to call out "sex slave" alters.

Understand?
Old 10-24-2005, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
I have a little more from the homefront. If you remember, there are people in an adjoining apartment using phrases and false ambient noises in a classic gang stalking scenario. Taken by itself it would not rise to the level of behavior mod or control. But I now have another piece of the puzzle. The stalking behavior is simply to wear me down and cause (hopefully) a state of dissociation in which I am more suggestible. There is also a low, gentle yet authoritative male voice which is used to plant suggestions at that time. The dumb taunts (e.g. "Welcome to reality, you weirdo") are more like a decoy, whereas the faint male voice is the guts of the operation. If anyone knows of this technique or has had similar experiences, try a post!
I can agree with the stalking behavior. It's all about wearing the victim down. As well as wanting the victim to be afraid to go outside for fear of being followed and/or music being played that he/she has been programmed with. An attempt at isolation. Silence, neutralize and contain. Same with bugging your house and then reading what you've said on another forum.

Stalking causes anxiety, being on the defensive causes anxiety, verbal abuse, etc., the same. All in an effort to weaken the victim's fight mechanism. Basically, a system deployed to "break down" the individual. Silence, neutralize and contain.

This tactic only heightens and fine tunes my senses.

This, to their detriment!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 11:33 AM

DON'T the Fu**ers know this yet??

Obviously as dumb as they look!
Old 10-24-2005, 12:16 PM

Wow, you get busy at the lunch hour, don't ya?

"Don't you have a twin, only smaller?" - a couple of guys at a party were giggling like schoolboys (which they were) and one said to the other, "Hey, go up to her and say [the twin phrase] and see what she does . . ." It had that sexual patina to it, but I had no idea what the deeper significance was. This was in Portland, Oregon; there are documented programming sites in that weird town.

Jame Gum was one of the infamous Dr. Hannibal Lecter's patients. He was making a woman suit out of dead girls' skin.

In a formal structure, the tactics you responded about are called conversion tactics. One of the things that they (at my location) tried to do was install a gag code; you know, "Don't tell anybody, don't speak . . ."
I think it's either occult related or just some mean kids with too little moral backbone. After all, as you said, they sometimes read our mail and don't like having their secrets aired . . .
Old 10-24-2005, 12:20 PM

It's also about causing anger, toying with all of your emotions so that your ability to focus and think clearly is obstructed.

Obviously, their "goal" for me was to implant suggestions as to my childhood while under their "control" through the various mind control tactics and manipulations as described so that I would recall what they wanted me to recall as to my past victimization and, clear their names.

However, I believe now that what I recalled, in relation to the person whom I believe was my handler and his "partners in crime," was "disinformation" implanted through the use of the above tactics while I was switched to various alters and placed in a state of suggestibility.

There was an instance where, like I said before, I suffered for days in bed, traumatized, unable to eat or sleep (kept me up all hours of the night defending myself, looking for clues as to their role in my past which only kept me hanging on to false hopes). In other words, stringing me along in an effort to suck me back into their cult, but never supplying any evidence as to their "honorable" role in my past.

Never speaking to me directly, but leaving subliminal messages and "reading between the lines" for information.

They will play the role of protector, but the abuse will continue and as is the case with most abusers, they will attempt to shift the blame on you as if you have caused them to suffer.

Role reversal.

My "handlers" theme song for me is Sting's "I'll be Wathcing you."

How's that for a stalking song?
Old 10-24-2005, 12:22 PM

WTF!!
Old 10-24-2005, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:

WTF!!
Oh, let me phrase that differently.

PAST HANDLER!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:

WTF!!

What?

Does this leave you aghast???? Just too hard to believe?

WTF?