Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Hey, where'deverbodygo? Anyway, the MJ verdict shocked me. I was sure that he would at least get a slap on the wrist, but then that would open up civil liabilities. Did anyone catch the code phrase used by the juror during the interview? One juror said, "I felt like the eyes of the world were on us . . ." This is a standard code and I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of ad-hoc program was used on the jurors to secure a not-guilty verdict. Another code phrase is, "I am the all-seeing eye, noone can escape my gaze." Try relaxing in a waiting room with THAT playing through the black box!

Old 06-14-2005, 02:52 PM

Hey, it took them five or six days to find him "not guilty" of all ten counts!! What? Where they being BRAINWASHED or something while sequestered??

The headline on YAHOO news reads something like, "Michael not Allowing Sleep Overs." Another one was, "Back to NeverLand." WHO the HECK lives in NeverLand?????? I'll tell you who, mind control victims!!!

Makes me SICK!!! SLEEPOVERS!!! This man has families with children spend the night in his room and sleep in his bed.

THIS, my friends, is not NORMAL!!!

You know, it's the NEVERLAND (Peter Pan programming), never grow up attitude of Mr. Jacksons; it's the finding children from less fortunate families whose parents may be easily discredited, branding them as fortune and fame seekers.

And, his fans, standing out there night and day never once doubting his innocence when CHILDREN are the most innocent of all and those who tell it like it is moreso than adults!!!

Just because he's Michael and famous surely he can't be a pedophile!!

Think again!!

Okay, got that off my chest!!!

Peace!!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Hey, where'deverbodygo? Anyway, the MJ verdict shocked me. I was sure that he would at least get a slap on the wrist, but then that would open up civil liabilities. Did anyone catch the code phrase used by the juror during the interview? One juror said, "I felt like the eyes of the world were on us . . ." This is a standard code and I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of ad-hoc program was used on the jurors to secure a not-guilty verdict. Another code phrase is, "I am the all-seeing eye, noone can escape my gaze." Try relaxing in a waiting room with THAT playing through the black box!
How would they have given him a slap on the wrist?

So what does it mean if a juror uses the code phrase, "I felt like the eyes of the world were on us?"

What do you mean by ad-hoc program being used on the jurors?

Do you really hear the "I am the all-seeing eye, no one can escape my gaze" through the black box in a waiting room?

I never have!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-15-2005, 01:24 PM

Well, Angel, I used a binaural relaxation program on my computer a while ago, and phrases like the "All-seeing eye" phrase came bubbling up into my conscious mind. I can only speculate where and when such a phrase might be used. It is well known that shopping centers, etc., use repetitions of phrases on the "Black Box" which is a device for embedding subliminal messages in the music they play over the loudspeakers (e.g., "I am honest . . ."). The "Eye" phrase might induce self-consciousness or a vague sense that someone knows your secrets. In fact one of the triggers used on me was, "[action] but don't tell anybody"; sustitute a secret or embarrasing thing for the [action] and you can see how the repression of secrets, guilt, or fear of discovery can be used in this kind of programming. It isn't mind control, but a subtle form of suggestion and intimidation. As for the ad-hoc program, I meant a form of conditioning, association, and hypnosis, as well as any trauma-based tactics that might be effective. This can be done in public or while the victim is at home, with the right technology and personnel. It's really just a matter of MONEY.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:54 PM

Well, Bouncer, I find it somewhat difficult to believe that the jurors could have been influenced publically or at home unless you describe further the methods and technology that could have been used.

Why is it only a matter of MONEY?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-16-2005, 02:19 PM

OK, i'm cynical. But not without cause. As far as how to influence someone covertly, i could give one simple example. Did you ever play with Legos? You probably imagined something and then began to build it. You chose each piece according to what attributes it added to the whole item. It's like that; the people who practice covert influence, etc. have a toolkit and they choose what tools to use according to the desired result. Another thing is that there is a vast amount of information, even personal information, that a behaviorist can determine just by observation. Do you put your hands in your pockets while waiting to cross the street? That is a "tell." So let's suppose that I determine you were traumatized sexually before the age of fifteen (some statistics put the estimate as high as 1 out of 5!). I could use this to cause you to dissociate, and then attempt to plant a suggestion. "When I come back to reality I know Michael Jackson is innocent . . "
It is easier to program a stop or thought interruption, but complex behavior can be suggested as well. This works best with simple and direct suggestions, and it works extremely well with moods and emotions. I can be more specific, if you like.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:36 PM

Oh, one more thing: don't let's forget that law enforcement personnel have been using covert influence techniques for quite some time. Ever hear of a "sexual frustration" operation? If a man is suspected of frequenting brothels, this can be used on him to induce him to seek a prostitute. Then lo and behold! He's busted!
Old 06-16-2005, 05:48 PM

Well, I definately agree that some people are highly suggestible through "covert" techniques and that their behavior can be affected and influenced in this way without their knowledge. If they are direct mind control victims (i.e., having been incarcerated in MKULTRA, etc.), they can certainly be put into different alter states and made to believe almost anything which is what the doctors/scientists (SICKOS) accomplished with their victims through hypnosis, drugs, etc. in order to cover-up the real memories of what they had been subjected to by these "sadistic pigs." Screen memories would be the proper description.

I know that mind control victims/survivors are more prone to suggestion due to their programming and abuse and I know that the tecniques they employed and studied on their prisoners, less the direct traumatization, etc. has been practiced on the masses through media, etc., so there are many whose behavior is influenced and "thought" processes/patterns are directly affected through "covert" operations whether or not they were incarcerated in one of their mind control programs or not.

Problem is that they don't know it!!

The power of suggestion!!

I believe such an operation was used on me recently to fill my head with falsehoods as to my "amnesic" past and the names of those who were involved in my abuse/handling, etc.!!

Please be more specific if you'd like, and also the money question remains unanswered.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-17-2005, 03:14 PM

Sure, some say that you can get what you want if you pay enough, but that isn't exactly what I mean. What I meant in this case is that a shady contractor might tamper with MJ's jury if the price were right. This could also include infiltration of the jury panel by someone who could use codes or triggers on stubborn elements.
Hmmm, more specific . . . well, I've mentioned the "Mephisto" style of seduction technology sold on the internet. Some of the styles and tactics of which I am aware (and I don't beleive that I was the only subject of this, either) closely resemble the descriptions of Mephisto, so for all I know it could just be someone dabbling for fun.
Anyway, here goes: 1) The word "Guilty" repeated many times, with the tempo quickening. Sometimes they use a chorus of voices to add to the intimidation factor. 2) Here is a spill code: "Speak your mind . . ."; "Shout it out"; "[NAME] is going to speak now"; all of these can also be repeated with the tempo quickening for the stress effect until a result is produced. A satisfactory result would be the verbalization of thoughts, or ruminations. Remember that we are at our most vulnerable at two basic times in our daily normal lives: when we are asleep, and when we are satisfying our human needs (such as eating or watching a movie). It is at these times that they will try to drive a wedge deep into your mind in order to influence you. Try this experiment designed by the Alpha Awareness group: hold up a piece of white paper so that someone can gaze at it. Tell them to relax and project their thoughts and feelings gently into the paper. After about 10 to 15 seconds crumple the paper suddenly without warning. Your subject will report something like a small shock, like being startled. This is a form of Alpha interruption, and can produce symptoms of sleep deprivation if enacted on a consistent basis. This is also one of the tactics used. In fact, there is a form of mind control in Africa that uses the startle reaction to embed suggestions. Nothing new under the sun, eh? They also use two or more voices speaking simultaneously or "taking turns" as though it were a conversation between a man and a woman, but the point is to get past your defenses. Beware of the ruse in public of someone appearing to talk on the telephone but in reality is trying to use a code or key on you. We normally will ignore someone speaking on the phone to someone else, but our minds can still hear the words.
Whew! Well, there's a lot of goofy stuff out there. I will pray for you, Angel, that you get rid of the bad and keep only the good. Firewall your mind!
Old 06-17-2005, 08:38 PM

I appreciate your prayers, but I am doing well considering the rude awakening I experienced several years ago.

My family has been by my side every moment during this horrendous realization!!!

I think prayers for our country would be more appropriate.

Maybe I shouldn't feel this way, but when someone tells me that they'll pray for me, well, that insinuates that they believe I am troubled to the point that only God's interception can help me.

That is not the case. My mind is my own!!!

I'm more troubled with our government than with whatever I experienced in the past or what I may experience in the present.

Thanks!!

BlueAngel