Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2005, 09:48 AM

Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

If they had any scruples, they wouldn't be involved in the first place. They long ago abandoned any recognition of the intrinsic value of human life. As for codes, feel free to share specifics. I was plagued by two codes shortly after the event: 1) "I am the all-seeing eye, you cannot escape my gaze"; 2) "The glory of Satan is your humiliation." These have a delicious Masonic patina, do they not? I am targeted with paranoia, obviously. These codes came to the surface of my consciousness during a self-hypnosis session, along with other garbage, like, "I am thirsty, I want Mountain Dew." Remember that you are more than the sum of your thoughts and feelings. You have a soul within your body, and that soul can be at peace even though the fear and trembling that they programmed want to take over. Just be calm within yourself, like watching a thunderstorm out the window. It's awesome, but it can't touch you!

Old 07-16-2005, 01:15 PM

Obviously they have "NO" scruples.

In the beginning, especially, when I was on another forum, the trembling and fear were a part of other physical and emotional symptoms that I suffered and would send me to bed for what seemed like several days after receiving "information" from "others" and/or reliving past trauma that was inflicted upon me.

These symptoms have for the most part subsided, I am at peace with myself and I most definitely have a wonderful SOUL!! I love all of those whom I have housed inside who were good and have sought to destroy the evil "ones" that the perpetrators created for their benefit. There were more good than bad, and they have helped me make it through. Without them, "the fighters," I may have become a "walking zombie."

There is one particular entity though, with whom I could live without and she has always known this. There is another entity with whom I will always remember and share a special place with her in my heart. For without her, none of this would have been possible.

Sounds like I'm presenting her with an academy award!!

I have no desire to post on internet web sites any longer. Tricks, mind games are not my cup of tea.

I survived them twice with my brain in tact and I have no DESIRE to make myself a target again due to the "suggestibility" that a mind control victim can be seduced into.

I cannot live in the past, if I am to move on. My reality is not my past. My reality is what I can see, feel, hear, taste and touch around me and this does not occur in cyberspace.

I've sacrificed myself again and it was meaningless.

I don't believe anything I say or do, anything you say or do will stop the criminals in our government from advancing their agenda of the dissolution of the American people's freedom.

P. S. I suggest you indulge in a Mountain Dew and forget about the "all seeing eye." It has no relevance as far as I'm concerned. They can watch me for the rest of my life. Hope they like what they see!!! If not, oh, well, TOO BAD!!! I don't aim to please.

Good Luck in your endeavors,
Old 07-18-2005, 07:48 AM

OK, Blue Angel ,we'll miss you. The spy accusations are based on insufficient information. If someone wants to be prolific with ideas, so much the better. If you are a prolific writer, so much the better. I hope that you will visit from time to time, or drop me a line directly if you like.
As for the panic response, we know that some programming styles use 3-D virtual reality technology, like the kind at big theme parks, etc. Such a technique could be used to gain access to the panic signal in order to approach what they refer to as the "Core" of a person. Example: with precise control of consciousness, they hang someone upside down in the virtual reality studio; the images make it look like the victim is suspended over the ledge of a tall building. Fear of heights is a natural, inborn fear. It would be intense. The sense of being upside down and the perception of being suspended in mid-air would be enough under the "right" conditions. The victim would not consider that there is a movie screen on the floor, it is counterintuitive. I belive that these goons are using an inadequate model of the mind in their studies. It has less to do with splitting the identity, and more to do with access to the "core" signals and then allowing the mind to orchestrate its own defense. The birth of a new persona might feel like breaking out of a cocoon of pain and oppression into a marvelous warmth and light, but it isn't necessarily a new personality, per se. They do not know what it feels like, and they really don't understand what they are doing, or how the mind really works. Do the MONARCH programmers document their failures? I would hypothesize that the inadequacy of their working model would produce certain types of failures in their program. Now THAT would be valuable information!
Old 07-21-2005, 10:28 AM

Insufficient information!! Certainly it doesn't matter one way or the other.

At Peace!!

and
Old 07-21-2005, 10:08 PM

The words "suspended in mid-air" are there, but not much else to go with it. In my mind, when I think of this, I truly see a huge building, something that perhaps houses planes, blimp, not sure. And, with this image, I also see cages that are not accessible unless they can be brought down with a pulley because they are as high as the ceiling. I'm not sure if the cages are suspended from mid-air or not. Just not real clear on the memory. Seems like we were suspended in mid-air from time to time and, perhaps, shaking of the cage to cause fear of falling, etc.

Near death experiences and fright can most probably cause the warmth and light that you speak of once you let go of the fear. As you say, like breaking out of a cacoon. I think the word Monarch for them has several meanings just as I believe the MK in MKULTRA has several meanings.

I'm not clear on how documented failures would be SOMETHING and your statement about using the wrong mind model.

If near death experiences and fear were not inflicted upon their victims to create another personality, their purpose would be what? Panic, paranoia, anxiety, etc.??? Obedience!!
Old 07-22-2005, 01:11 AM

Default The only cure

peace Bo,

I haven't read except your last post here, and i wonder why do you talk about a Human-being as if he were a machine!

Quote:
Such a technique could be used to gain access to the panic signal in order to approach what they refer to as the "Core" of a person.
Quote:
I belive that these goons are using an inadequate model of the mind in their studies.
From your words i believe they use fear to force the victim to accept "new spirits" on board, which are called in the scripture Jinn-beings, they are the invisible descendant of Satan, God warned us against yielding to their control, i guess these experiments try to facilitate their access to the command room.

Quote:
The birth of a new persona might feel like breaking out of a cocoon of pain and oppression into a marvelous warmth and light, but it isn't necessarily a new personality, per se.
Thus when under fear, the person gives up to his Jinn (and consequently more Jinns will follow in), his personality naturally changes, a completely different person has taken over his mind and body.

Here are some relevant verses,

[43:36] Anyone who disregards the message of the Most Gracious, we appoint a devil to be his constant companion.

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

[34:41] They will answer, "Be You glorified. You are our Lord and Master, not them. Instead, they were worshiping the jinns; most of them were believers therein."

Conclusion: Those who yield to the fear instilling techniques of Satan are wronging their souls, if they are real believers they would know that Nobody and Nothing has any power of its own, all power (of harm and benefit) belongs to God alone, thus there is no need to harbor fear of the creatures. It is a spiritual battle in the first place, the enemy wants to occupy your mind and body, your mission is to resist their temptations and intimidations.

The ideal situation is the Human (the real you) in charge of his body and mind and the Jinn-companion subservient follower, Satan wants to distort God's design in order to reign.

[51:56] I did not create the jinns and the humans except to worship Me alone.

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

The only cure is; Submission to God alone.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-22-2005, 08:07 AM

Default Re: The only cure

Hello, Ahmad! It's been a while. The theme of softening-up a subject to make it easier for inhuman spirits to control or oppress is spoken of by those who were involved at high levels. Cisco Wheeler is one case in point. As for speaking of humans as machines: I spoke of brain signals; it is a metaphor that describes the neurological functions of the brain, which is a bundle of nerves (and other things). But I firmly aver that man is a soul AND a body. Some can be spiritually dead (Al-Mowt) inside, but alive outside. God's plan was for both the body AND the soul to be alive on the earth!
Blue Angel: I've heard about cages like that; each time I remember something painful from my past, I begin the process of putting myself back together again. I guess it's better to remember than not be aware of anything, although the knowledge can be more painful than the ignorance.
Obedience? Yes! The suggestions and directions they implant are supposed to imitate our own thoughts and decisions, but sooner or later we know how to tell the difference. None of their psychological damage is irreversible.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Hello, Ahmad! It's been a while. The theme of softening-up a subject to make it easier for inhuman spirits to control or oppress is spoken of by those who were involved at high levels. Cisco Wheeler is one case in point. As for speaking of humans as machines: I spoke of brain signals; it is a metaphor that describes the neurological functions of the brain, which is a bundle of nerves (and other things). But I firmly aver that man is a soul AND a body. Some can be spiritually dead (Al-Mowt) inside, but alive outside. God's plan was for both the body AND the soul to be alive on the earth!
Blue Angel: I've heard about cages like that; each time I remember something painful from my past, I begin the process of putting myself back together again. I guess it's better to remember than not be aware of anything, although the knowledge can be more painful than the ignorance.
Obedience? Yes! The suggestions and directions they implant are supposed to imitate our own thoughts and decisions, but sooner or later we know how to tell the difference. None of their psychological damage is irreversible.

Bouncer,

I have a more "normal" life than most people who weren't "mind control" victims.

I don't want to get into specifics here. But, my biological family abandoned me once this subject was broached.

My husband, my three children, my friends, my faith and my husband's large family have been there for me every step of the way.

Most people who know me do not look at me like a broken person. They see a happy, stable, loving, caring individual.

Difficult at times?? Definitely. Lessening now? Definitely.

Like I said, I live in the present.

I have memories of my past and I deal with them as I can, but THEY will not destroy the love and faith I have in myself, GOD and my family.

Oh, and my family doctor whose mother was almost killed during the Holocaust, is a GEM!!

P. S. I did not accept their demons. I did not accept SATAN. I did not accept that I was possessed.

I rejected it all. I was young. It was STUPID as far as I was concerned.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:27 PM

The "goons" are some sick bastards. I've already been through this memory and do not care to re-visit it.

Torture to them is like eating a five course meal and burping afterwards for a job well done.

I was sent to the goons quite often. Dungeons, chains, leashes, etc. Whips, stun guns!! I wasn't a "good" little soldier. I didn't obey orders. I stepped out of line. I gave out classified information. Into the brink I was ordered.

I BLABBED TOO MUCH!!

Why, oh, why, did I fight???

Because the freakin' men had no scruples and I wasn't about to succumb to their world. I wasn't about to forgive or forget what they did. I wasn't about becomming their slave. I wasn't about being passive. I wasn't about accepting their disgusting behavior as appropriate.

I just wasn't about to let go of ME. GOD created me as he did and I wasn't about to let anyone change me.

There were those OUT THERE who helped me through.

I'm not talking "alters." I'm talking those who knew what was happening.

Those who know what is happening now!!
Old 07-22-2005, 06:40 PM

Ahmad,

Do you have any thoughts of your own?

Do not infect this thread with your Jinn-beings dissertation and please do not include biblical quotes.

Those with knowledge of mind control programs HAVE NEVER mentioned Jinn-beings.

Please believe in yourself through yourself. References to validate your being only proves that you do not follow your heart!!!

And, please do the appropriate research into mind control programs.

There is no logical explanation for the behavior of the men who are involved in these disgusting abuses of humans. It cannot be put into perspective through the bible, Mohammad, Jesus, God, whatever.

It just cannot!!!