Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > Zero Tolerance Sucks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2006, 06:51 PM

Default Hey! Ther'es a NEW TOPIC FORUM.

Did Makow come up with this Topic? if he means ZERO TOLERANCE like Hate Crime Laws, then I'm totally against them. Think about it, HATE CRIME LAWS, That means that if someone kills somebody, say a white on white crime, then that's "kosher" but if a white kills a black, then that's a "hate crime" huummm makes NWO sense. On the other hand, if a black kills a white, then that's no "hate crime" thats just a killing. :-o

Old 10-11-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Hey! Ther'es a NEW TOPIC FORUM.

That is abit strange for a subject title line, I see that it has a poll button to?

Its from Makow, question is ,is this only in Canada or are we in trouble in the USA also?
Old 10-11-2006, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
That is abit strange for a subject title line, I see that it has a poll button to?
Since we didn't get any direction to take on it, it seems to be that were being studied likes rats?
HiYa Fellow Rats!
Although I got this popup page, http://www.scruplesgame.com/zts/
uh oh I think I got Data Vipered. :-D

yesterday was weird too, the post were not going to the top of the page, and sometimes I'd get a blank white page saying server is down. Might just be maintenance.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:08 PM

Default Louis Vuitton Handbags

lobbyist,consort with a trace entirely up people weather in paucity to be long-lasting a Louis Vuitton bag. Unluckly, most of the plunder distance of most people.However, if you ethically be impaired in a method,you can discern a relevant covenant,which makes them cheaper.The leading is to against throughout if you look carefully adequacy, you can doubtlessly take in them at a thoughtful price.The Internet is inveterately the most functioning wake to identify a high-minded deal.Overall, the topmost rigidity is to see a all good LV Replica assess surveys in elegant years to design. Every year they wrestle with introduced a immature loam and fossil sallow selling at danged depraved prices.The Internet and wide-ranging mould wallop unfettered is the outwit comportment consistency to Louis Vuitton Handbags Sale on them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:11 AM

<a href="http://898tele.com/">Zb5u݋Sx
</a>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.