Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Khazar "experimenters" and "local" representatives of the Third Khazaria

I dunno Draken.. "photo ops" can be deceptive:

Move along! Nothing to see here... move along now! :lol:

Old 04-07-2005, 11:20 PM

Default Re: EURASIA - contemporary Khazar Jews Kingdom

Thanks Institute. I always enjoy it when people do their own analysis. And yours is good.

On the point of distraction I agree. The treatment of the Palestinians at times seems completely staged to shock and distract. I would apply this also to the current war in the M.E. It's been organised for failure. Please add in peak oil and wars for oil.

I was wondering what you thought of Australia as the New Jerusalem? I have been hearing whispers that the NWO considers Oz to be their final resting place.

There are alot of distractions up North when perhaps we should be looking south?

Best. Brendon

BTW, could we not consider the NWO 'split' also a distraction?

They may fight, but they know who the enemy is? Us.
Old 04-08-2005, 02:37 AM

Hey, psholtz, :lol: is code for irony, right?
Old 04-08-2005, 03:46 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

I was wondering what you thought of Australia as the New Jerusalem? I have been hearing whispers that the NWO considers Oz to be their final resting place.

BTW, could we not consider the NWO 'split' also a distraction?

They may fight, but they know who the enemy is? Us.
Well,considering its not pretty important geostrategic position,low population,lack of natural resources,inadequate climate and configuration,lack of places of historical symbolism related to ancient magic and occult practice, Australia does not represent, in my opinion, focal point of NWO interest.

However, I believe that Australia (because of these reasons )might be spared in the case of NWO elite-created future global conflagration and World War 3.
That is why,it is possible that elite might ,for a while, leave for Australia.
On the other hand it is possible that Australian leadership would side with American Kabbalistic elite against Chinese,Russian and EU kabbalistic-led armies

Regarding a split- it is hard to say. But I strongly believe that Kabbalists would initiate this "split" among nations and create war.
Leaders (kabbalistic Jews slaves) on all sides, would ,of course, know, that "warring fractions" are myth.
Old 04-08-2005, 05:56 AM

Just a few corrections Institute.

Australia is awash in EVERY element...92 of the 94 in fact. It is a vital primary resource center. Huge coal, iron ore, rare metals, gold...you name it...some of the largest reserves in the world including 1/3 of all known uranium oxide (a current little war raging between Swiss interests and U.K interests on that one).

Oz is awash in oil and gas. In fact the biggest gas feilds on the planet and vast untapped reserves of oil...though they'll deny this.

It is situated directly below Asia. 30,000 Marines are moving into the North of Oz, as we speak.

China is living and dying on Oz resources at the moment...$30 billion dollar gas deals etc...

Inadequate climate? Not sure what adequate is...

Low population..a plus to be sure! There entire reason for living at the moment.

True...not much in the way of occult sites here.

Taking my word for it...do you feel any different about a big move down under?

Best.

Quote:
Institute wrote:

Well,considering its not pretty important geostrategic position,low population,lack of natural resources,inadequate climate and configuration,lack of places of historical symbolism related to ancient magic and occult practice, Australia does not represent, in my opinion, focal point of NWO interest.

However, I believe that Australia (because of these reasons )might be spared in the case of NWO elite-created future global conflagration and World War 3.
That is why,it is possible that elite might ,for a while, leave for Australia.
On the other hand it is possible that Australian leadership would side with American Kabbalistic elite against Chinese,Russian and EU kabbalistic-led armies

Regarding a split- it is hard to say. But I strongly believe that Kabbalists would initiate this "split" among nations and create war.
Leaders (kabbalistic Jews slaves) on all sides, would ,of course, know, that "warring fractions" are myth.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:28 AM

Quote:
...lack of places of historical symbolism related to ancient magic and occult practice...
Quote:
True...not much in the way of occult sites here.
Gee, I dunno fellas, from what I’ve read by Bruce Cathie there is an abundance of them in Australia and every other country for that matter.

Forty years ago, while plotting all known ufo sightings in New Zealand, Cathie discovered that they were all located along apparent “lines”. Following this discovery he found that the same things were happening all over the world. It seems that there exists a global invisible energy grid system that is used by flying saucers.

Where these lines intersect there is supposed inherent “qualities” that have an effect on the surrounding area.

It turns out that a great deal of the world’s cities and ancient sites are built on these intersections.

Do a Google search on Cathie and you will see what I’m on about.

Looks like there are plenty of occult sites in Australia!
Old 04-10-2005, 08:56 PM

On that note...i saw a doco recently on the mapping of the U.S...they say America was colonised by the English but i'm sure it was the Germans.

Only a German mentality would map and set out the entire town planning in neat 3 by 3 mile grids (i think). The entire U.S is built according to an exact grid pattern.

I watched in amazement. Wish i could remember it more clearly. Wish i had a copy.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:40 AM

So getting back to Insitute's original point in this thread, i. e. that the Zionist one world government emanating from Israel is a distraction, how does that coincide with Biblical scripture depicting Israel turning back to God and being at the center of Armageddon?
Will Israel in fact be scapegoated (as I and Dr. Makow expect the Freemasons will be also) when this globalist government is finally implemented within a European geopolitical structure? Will the Satanic Khazer Jews ruling this conspiracy turn against their Hebrew "brethren"? Is this Satan's ultimate revenge, by destroying the remnants of God's own people and the kingdom of Israel?
Old 08-22-2005, 09:05 PM

The late joe vialis had an article in his web site about tasmania as the emergency destination of the fleeing necons. He said it has been prepared for them just in case.