Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Protocol Protocol is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 41
Default Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video


Explanation of a Satanic Masonic message from MTV-Italy, transmitted during the Christmas-time 2007/2008.

MTV or Masonic Television promotes only bands funded by illuminati money. A closed shop that ensures bands that are NOT safe have little or NO chance of breaking the music monopoly controlled by a few major record labels.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf...load_modules=1

__________________
News, Information, & Analysis That Governments, Interest Groups, and the Corporate Media Don\'t Want You To Know!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2009, 06:05 AM
jemce jemce is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

That's really very good video.I like it.I love the music so much.
Thanks for sharing that video.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-19-2009, 03:26 AM
aussietinfoilhat aussietinfoilhat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 30
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

Uhm. Video wouldn't load. However, should I put out the surnames of all involved in the music scene from the US? Or MTV as a whole? Unless suddenly Freemasonry has become synonymous with Jewish, I can assure you the days of FM's being heavy hitters in the entertainment industry are LONG gone.

But, congrats on a random un-thought out precept of conspiracy for the day!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-19-2009, 03:38 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
Uhm. Video wouldn't load. However, should I put out the surnames of all involved in the music scene from the US? Or MTV as a whole? Unless suddenly Freemasonry has become synonymous with Jewish, I can assure you the days of FM's being heavy hitters in the entertainment industry are LONG gone.

But, congrats on a random un-thought out precept of conspiracy for the day!
If the days of the Freemasons being heavy hitters in the entertainment industry are long gone, when exactly did those days exist?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-19-2009, 05:22 AM
aussietinfoilhat aussietinfoilhat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 30
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

During the 40's to early 60's when it was hip to be 'square' and most Americans were FMs.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-26-2009, 01:43 AM
aussietinfoilhat aussietinfoilhat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 30
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

Wow, a little bit of logic killed this thread.

It's true though, but see, irrationally demonising people of Jewish origin, be it the religion, the race, or the ethnicity, equates to anti-semitism and you'll get shut down quick smart for anti-semitism on a forum. Unfortunately, anti-masonic POV regardless of how far fetched it is, is perfectly fine. I might start anti-rotarianism. Rotarians have views held in Fordism, they believe that as successful businessmen they are obligated to do good to those less fortunate and that life is cyclic like that, where doing good deeds pays, in a very karma kind of way. Clearly this is communism, so yes, I feel rotary should be banned! Oh, and Amnesty international, because they run the planet and are run by Freemason Templar Jesuits who talk to aliens and work with Dick Cheney.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-26-2009, 01:49 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
During the 40's to early 60's when it was hip to be 'square' and most Americans were FMs.
Sorry, but most Americans, during the 40's and early 60's were not Freemasons.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-26-2009, 01:52 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
Wow, a little bit of logic killed this thread.

It's true though, but see, irrationally demonising people of Jewish origin, be it the religion, the race, or the ethnicity, equates to anti-semitism and you'll get shut down quick smart for anti-semitism on a forum. Unfortunately, anti-masonic POV regardless of how far fetched it is, is perfectly fine. I might start anti-rotarianism. Rotarians have views held in Fordism, they believe that as successful businessmen they are obligated to do good to those less fortunate and that life is cyclic like that, where doing good deeds pays, in a very karma kind of way. Clearly this is communism, so yes, I feel rotary should be banned! Oh, and Amnesty international, because they run the planet and are run by Freemason Templar Jesuits who talk to aliens and work with Dick Cheney.
Not every thread that is void of comments is to be deemed "killed."

Many people who come to this site READ the threads.

Just because comments are not added does not mean that the thread has been killed.

The "Mind Control within the Music Industry" thread is a perfect example of a thread that lives on through readership, and can never be killed whether comments are added or not.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-26-2009, 02:09 AM
aussietinfoilhat aussietinfoilhat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 30
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

How is it not a dead thread?

The views of threads on this forum are pretty damn low given it's userbase.

Yes it does, it means it's dead, unless you can answer the above question and prove otherwise.

Aaaannnd back to the whole OHNOES FREEMASONS IN MTV shit, allow me to cite a passage I just read on a similar thread on the same sub-forum: -

Phelps: The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. And, Alberto Rivera says—and he was a Jesuit—he was greatly maligned, not helped at all by the Apostate, Protestants, and Baptists in this country; he was helped, somewhat, by Jack Chick. Jack Chick published his story in six volumes, titled Alberto I, II, III, IV, V, & VI.

Alberto Rivera says that it was Jews aligned with the Pope who published the Protocols. Well, I tend to feel that it was just the Jesuits themselves because they, and they alone, were the ones who were able to bring this to pass.

They’re the ones in the government. They’re the ones behind professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they’re busy creating a tyranny. So, that was one of the things in the Protocols—that they would create “amusements”.

Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree Freemason—Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was Milton Hersey, with Hersey Park. They create all of these amusements and games and pastimes to get the people drunk with pleasure, while they’re busy overthrowing the Protestant form of government.

-- so, clearly it's the mafia, masons, catholics, protestants, and an order of merit within the British honours system all operating in unison to take over the country.

There's a higher chance that Israel will hand over their land to Palestine.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-26-2009, 02:27 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
How is it not a dead thread?

The views of threads on this forum are pretty damn low given it's userbase.

Yes it does, it means it's dead, unless you can answer the above question and prove otherwise.

Aaaannnd back to the whole OHNOES FREEMASONS IN MTV shit, allow me to cite a passage I just read on a similar thread on the same sub-forum: -

Phelps: The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. And, Alberto Rivera says—and he was a Jesuit—he was greatly maligned, not helped at all by the Apostate, Protestants, and Baptists in this country; he was helped, somewhat, by Jack Chick. Jack Chick published his story in six volumes, titled Alberto I, II, III, IV, V, & VI.

Alberto Rivera says that it was Jews aligned with the Pope who published the Protocols. Well, I tend to feel that it was just the Jesuits themselves because they, and they alone, were the ones who were able to bring this to pass.

They’re the ones in the government. They’re the ones behind professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they’re busy creating a tyranny. So, that was one of the things in the Protocols—that they would create “amusements”.

Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree Freemason—Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was Milton Hersey, with Hersey Park. They create all of these amusements and games and pastimes to get the people drunk with pleasure, while they’re busy overthrowing the Protestant form of government.

-- so, clearly it's the mafia, masons, catholics, protestants, and an order of merit within the British honours system all operating in unison to take over the country.

There's a higher chance that Israel will hand over their land to Palestine.
The views of threads on this forum are not low.

Please do some research before you comment.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.