Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2005, 02:17 PM

Default Re: Pope was investigating Knights Templar before his election

To Marsali:

That's a perfect example of what I refer to. While the catholic church is used as a control device, as ANY religion is, that doesn't mean that it's followers are pagans. I've known many members of the catholic church who study and follow the scriptures to a T, and are bang on in their beliefs. They're intellegent, thoughtful, and sincere. While others are deluded, depressed, and mournful.

To Saturnino:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I thought it was a bit strnage that they didn't feature the ressurection, which was the entire point of Jesus' act on earth, the fact that he actually defeated death on every level.

Old 09-05-2005, 03:18 PM

Yes, I agree that the Catholic Church has been used as a control device - but not completely - only to a certain extent. It's been infiltrated by many evils such as satanism, communism, masons, pedophiles, and yet part of it has remained as an avenue of truth for those who sincerely wish to use it as such. The same, I think, can be said of some of the Protestant churches (though I prefer Catholicism).

Saturnino, I do recall the incident of the bible blowing closed on the Pope's body; I think it was during the funeral Mass. I didn't think of it at the time as a sign, but I did think it was eerie.

It's true that many nwo operatives and New Agers are against Christianity (especially Catholicism) and I believe that the persecution of Christians in the next hundred years (if the nwo does indeed take over) may rival that of the persecutions of the first three centuries, and if this is the case, it will require the same strength of character, forebearance, and even showing charity toward the persecutors, as those early Christians showed.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:34 PM

Well said, Marsali.
:-)
Old 09-05-2005, 04:09 PM

Thanks freeman.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:39 PM

Quote:
it will require the same strength of character, forebearance, and even showing charity toward the persecutors, as those early Christians showed.
The only charity I will be showing is a bullet to their head if I like them and both their knees first if i dont.

They are worse than rabid dogs.

I think it is a mistake to be so docile in the face of evil.

I like being alive. I am NOT afraid of death though how I die and how I am remebered is importent.

It is vital that "they" know that perfectly sane, middle class, intelligent people will NOT put up with criminal government and their actions. Did Christ put up with criminal earthly powers? Are you Christ?

I wont be getting nailed to a cross.

The Allmighty gave me the fundamental right to live in peace, unmolested by fundamentally EVIL S.O.B's. They live by it...they can die by it.

The only factor for me is timing. The line between noble freedom fighter and nut case gun man is a fine one. The situation in Oz is a LONG WAY from requiring this sort of action. I know many peoplewho will NOT be going quietly and as far as I'm concerned it's time for people on forums to let "them" know..."We" have the power. Not them, and if they engage in openly criminal and indeed evil actions, then let them eat cake.

The time for open revolt is a long way off. But as an option...it should be plainly on the table.

Let the minions know...they will be facing an organised resistence. Just as law enforcement in N.O were throwing in their badges...let that happen at the time of reckoning when "their" bodies start piling up.

I still have faith in the basic good nature of law enforcment. They will not follow orders in the end.

The most likely scenario is all out nukes 2011-12. Even then...it takes people to turn those keys and those people have families. I still have some faith in human nature.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:36 PM

I wish you the best of luck, truebeliever.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:41 PM

Luck has little to do with it MARSALI.

Simply take in the "facts" and make a decision.

Will Christ be reappearing? Apparently so. And, by definition, if i'm a Christian i must take the Son Of God at his word.

However...i have never quite been able to bow my head all the way to the floor.

Sincere best of luck to all.

Get a pair...thats what God gave them for.