Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:11 AM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This is from 2005.

Any clue as to his whereabouts?
No, I don't know.

Ernst Zündel has done extensive research into the theory that UFOs are really Nazi airships flying reconaissance missions from a secret base at or near the South Pole.
Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel's Flying Saucers Index

But he's obviously a Jew. This is Jewish idiocy.


Last edited by TrondH : 04-17-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:15 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Other than Germany, what other countries, consider it a crime to deny the Holocaust?

London - Germany May arrest Holocaust Row Bishop -- VosIzNeias
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:19 AM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Other than Germany, what other countries, consider it a crime to deny the Holocaust?

Why do you want to know? So you can keep pretending you didn't know?

Switzerland, Poland and more...

EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial

By The Associated Press

European Union nations agreed Thursday to set jail sentences against those who deny or trivialize the Holocaust, as part of efforts to combat racism and hate crimes across the 27-nation bloc.
EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial - Haaretz - Israel News

Last edited by TrondH : 04-17-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:29 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
No, Idon't knoiw.

Ernst Zündel has done extensive research into the theory that UFOs are really Nazi airships flying reconaissance missions from a secret base at or near the South Pole.
Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel's Flying Saucers Index

But he's obviously a Jew. This is Jewish idiocy.
I was unaware that it is a crime in Germany to denounce the Holocaust.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

In what other countries does this crime exist?

I will ask you again, however, why you believe that the Holocaust did not occur?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:31 AM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I will ask you again, however, why you believe that the Holocaust did not occur?
OMG! You're so Jewish. Just read through the thread again. Maybe twice would do the trick...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:33 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
YouTube - Ernst Zundel on CNN #1

Why do you want to know? So you can keep pretending you didn't know?

In these countries:

"Sveits, Řsterrike, Romania, Slovakia, Den Tsjekkiske Republikk, Litauen og Polen."

which I don't know all the names in english. Switzerland, Poland...

EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial

By The Associated Press

European Union nations agreed Thursday to set jail sentences against those who deny or trivialize the Holocaust, as part of efforts to combat racism and hate crimes across the 27-nation bloc.
EU approves criminal measures against Holocaust denial - Haaretz - Israel News
Excuse me, but I'm not one to PRETEND.

I am telling you that I didn't know it was a crime in some countries to denounce the Holocaust and, thus far, you are providing evidence to the contrary.

Thank you and carry on.

The forum appreciates your efforts in this regard.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:37 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
OMG! You're so Jewish. Just read through the thread again. Maybe twice would do the trick...
Whether or not I am Jewish has nothing to do with the question I have posed to you several times and which you refuse to answer.

WHY do YOU believe that the Holocaust did not exist?

Simple question.

Simple answer.

If you can't answer it, that implies that you don't believe what you speak.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:37 AM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I am telling you that I didn't know it was a crime in some countries to denounce the Holocaust
And I'm telling you that I don't believe you. You even knew that Hitler was a Jew. I told you twice that Holocaust denial was illegal in some countries before you started to not believe that, even though it's quite well-known. It was obviously a diversion from you.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:40 AM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Whether or not I am Jewish has nothing to do with the question.
Yes, because that means you're a liar and already knew what I've said in this thread. The fact that you keep asking me why I don't believe in the Holocaust even though I have answered several times makes you a very dense Jew.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:45 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
And I'm telling you that I don't believe you. You even knew that Hitler was a Jew. I told you twice that Holocaust denial was illegal in some countries before you started to not believe that, even though it's quite well-known. It was obviously a diversion from you.
Oh, please.

Take your double-speak elsewhere.

We're not interested.

Oh, yeah.

It was obviously a diversion from me.

I don't divert.

You would be the one who is diverting.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-13-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.