Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2009, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
Yes, because that means you're a liar and already knew what I've said in this thread. The fact that you keep asking me why I don't believe in the Holocaust even though I have answered several times makes you a very dense Jew.
Nothing you say means I am a liar.

Just answer the question you say you've answered, but haven't answered and stop diverting or go to bed.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:47 AM

Yeah, I have noticed you pretend to be very dense.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, just answer the question
Now you're getting very ridiculous.

You're a fucking traitor!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Now you're getting very ridiculous.

You're a fucking traitor!
It is apparent you cannot answer a question.

Why do you believe the Holocaust did not occur?

500 words or less.

Thanking you in advance.

BlueAngel
Old 04-13-2009, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I have noticed you pretend to be very dense.
I think you're pretending to be dense.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:55 AM

Quote:
It is apparent you cannot answer a question.
Why do you believe the Holocaust did not occur?
Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.

Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
I think you're pretending to be dense.
Whatever the Jew says...
Old 04-13-2009, 01:58 AM

I think I'll post this conversation on my blog. I've already posted it on a Norwegian forum.

You're such a good a example of how you Jews are.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:00 AM

Six million Jews

The American Hebrew
October 31, 1919:

The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop!
By Martin H. Glynn (Former Governor of the State of N.Y.)

From across the sea six million men and women call to us for help, and eight hundred thousand little children cry for bread.

Six million men and women are dying from lack of the necessaries of life; eight hundred thousand children cry for bread. And this fate is upon them through no fault of their own, through no transgression of the laws of God or man; but through the awful tyranny of war and a bigoted lust for Jewish blood.

And so in the spirit that turned the poor widow's votive offering of copper into silver, and the silver into gold when placed upon God's altar, the people of this country are called upon to sanctify their money by giving $35,000,000 in the name of the humanity of Moses to six million famished men and women. Six million men and women are dying -- eight hundred thousand little children are crying for bread.

Because of this war for Democracy six million Jewish men and women are starving across the seas; eight hundred thousand Jewish babies are crying for bread.

In the name of Abraham Krotoshinsky who saved the "Lost Battalion," in the name of the one hundred and ninety-nine thousand and nine hundred and ninety-nine other Jewish boys who fought for Democracy beneath the Stars and Stripes won't you give copper, or silver, or gold, to keep life in the heart of these men and these women; to keep blood in the bodies of these babies?

The Jew Has Helped Everybody But The Jew.

In the world war the Jew has helped everybody but the Jew. "Over there" he helped in camp, in council and in conflict. "Over here" he helped the Red Cross, the Y.M.C.A., the Knights of Columbus, the Masons, the Salvation Army and everybody else. So now is the time for everybody to help the Jew, and God knows now is the time he needs it.
The Six Million Dead Jews of World War One

Six million Jewish men and women are starving across the seas; eight hundred thousand Jewish babies are crying for bread.

Send $35,000,000 now and I'll shut up about it!

From Argue With Everyone:

FIAWOL:
Holocaust denial-have to be brain dead to offer that smelly old meme here.

KokomoJoJo:
so then 12 million dead jooozsterz over 25 years huh?
thats a funny one. how many were there like 14 million in the whole world? Are you saying hitler missed a few?

Bill E. Bob:
Did you guys hear about the new German microwave?
It seats 6 Jews.

TrondH:
One more WW and the Jews are history...
Old 04-13-2009, 02:04 AM

Niggardly Jigger Chiggers:
How Many Jewish Posters on the AWE Bboard?
Stand up and be counted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
doctorno:
you know i'm jewish. i've said so on this board on many occasions. what's the point? should i start a who's the prebyterian, episcopalian, methodist, lutheran, muslim, catholic buddhist, taoist etc. thread? i don't believe in hiding my religion, but as you stated, i also don't practice any religion. my wife, as i have also stated many times is catholic, and does practice catholicism. we have no problem whatsoever with the religion issue. i don't actually know who else on this board is jewish. there are those who are supportive against the posters on this threads incessant flat out lying posts(calling inri) and other flat out nonsensical bashing and grouping all jews as if we all share the same thought patterns. they may or may not be jewish, or maybe they're just normal decent folks who get sick of the ridiculous repetitive lying that occurs on a daily basis here. if you guys really enjoy the hating on jews thing, keep on going. this thread doesn't seem to be getting any play from anyone except the known overt racists/bigots.
TrondH:
"you know i'm jewish. i've said so on this board"
I knew that, but not because you've said it, but because you lie to cover up who did 9/11.
INRI:
That's always a good clue in my experience as well.