Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2009, 02:37 PM
Banned

Default No Offense, but Jesus is Dead & Rotting

Sorry to break the news to you all, but Jesus is dead. He has been dead for thousands of years and remains dead to this time.
Paul never knew the living Jesus. He knew what his warped mind told him was the living, risen Christ-a phantasmagoria of his own warped senses and psychological defects. The only thing that changed was he became a fanatic for the phantom Christ instead of Judaism.
Jesus never meant for this abomination you have created called "Christianity". He was a Jew, lived as a Jew, prayed as a Jew and died by the hand of the Romans NOT for claiming to be the "Son of God", but for the political import of his claim to be the Messiah, i.e, in the lineage of David and thus Kiung of Israel. Obviously, the Romans didn't want that so they crucified him.
His followers were religious fanatics who wouldn't let it die with the man. They spread false rumors and lied, to preserve the message of their Rabbi. Paul hijacked it and made it acceptable for the Gentile goys, who were Pagan through and through.
The risen Christ myth was created around the template of other "god-men", of which India is full of (see all the "avatars").
The logical conclusion is inescapable: 1) Jesus was a Jew and would never accept the blasphemy that is Christianity 2) His followers and Paul were foaming at the mouth religious fanatics who died for their fanatacism as martyrs, victims of their delusions and dementia 3) Jesus never meant to be hailed as God (His followers distorted that so he would fit the traditional role of a "god-man" the Pagan goy Gentiles were used to) 4) Jesus is dead, remains dead, and will not return.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:26 AM

Default Re: No Offense, but Jesus is Dead & Rotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Sorry to break the news to you all, but Jesus is dead. He has been dead for thousands of years and remains dead to this time.
You found His remains? Awesome!

Quote:
Paul never knew the living Jesus.
Did he know the dead Jesus?

Quote:
He knew what his warped mind told him was the living, risen Christ-a phantasmagoria of his own warped senses and psychological defects.
Using "warped mind" and "warped senses", then "phantasmagoria" and "psychological" in the same sentence, gives the feeling of being in an echo chamber. Or maybe you have a stutter?

Quote:
The only thing that changed was he became a fanatic for the phantom Christ instead of Judaism.
What!? English please!!

Quote:
Jesus never meant for this abomination you have created called "Christianity". He was a Jew, lived as a Jew, prayed as a Jew and died by the hand of the Romans NOT for claiming to be the "Son of God", but for the political import of his claim to be the Messiah, i.e, in the lineage of David and thus Kiung of Israel. Obviously, the Romans didn't want that so they crucified him.
First of all, what's a "Kiung"? Is that like a Taiwanese version of King? LOL
Second: You really should read up on this a bit more. It was the Jews who brought Jesus to Pilate. Pilate found no fault in Him, and wanted to release him. The Jews FREAKED out and demanded he be crucified. So Pilate gave the Jews a CHOICE between a known murderer (Barrabas), or the innocent Jesus. We all know who they chose. So the Romans may have done the actual killing, but they would've let him go if it weren't for the psychotic Jews looking for Jesus' blood. The Jews murdered Christ, not the Romans. Study your history before making false accusations.

Quote:
His followers were religious fanatics who wouldn't let it die with the man. They spread false rumors and lied, to preserve the message of their Rabbi. Paul hijacked it and made it acceptable for the Gentile goys, who were Pagan through and through.
Yep, you really need to study a little harder. You're very mixed up. Gotta love the disparaging "goy" terminology. You hate when Gentiles say JEW, so I guess they're justified seeing as you feel it's okay to use Goy.

Quote:
The logical conclusion is inescapable: 1) Jesus was a Jew and would never accept the blasphemy that is Christianity
I imagine that's why they called Him "The Christ"? LOL I'm beginning to wonder who it is that wears a goyisher kop. You seem very upset.

Quote:
2) His followers and Paul were foaming at the mouth religious fanatics who died for their fanatacism as martyrs, victims of their delusions and dementia
You stopped using periods at the end of sentences! Why?
Oh, and it's just "His followers." Not "His followers and Paul".

Quote:
3) Jesus never meant to be hailed as God
Awesome! You got ONE right!

Quote:
4) Jesus is dead, remains dead, and will not return.
You seem so sure about this! I'm not so stupid to say such a thing, because frankly, I'm not psychic and can't forsee the future. Neither can you, unless you're already taking Lithium on a daily basis? Apparently though, John saw the end times and His return... so maybe you should go dig up John and ask him. lol

I believe Jesus said that no man knows the hour....only the Father knows.

Didn't your parents ever teach you not to ASSUME?

Back to School with you...

Truth is ONLY available from the Internet.