Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2008, 02:29 PM

Default rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Yo wssp

I was wondering who has the higher position? Is it the rotschilds who serve the royal families of europe or do the european families serve the rothschilds??? I always thought that the royal families where the rulers of the world and the rotschilds where basicaly handling their financial transactians who have there own servants which are the rockerfellers morgan etcetc. Cause it would certainly look weird if the press found out that the queen on england was sponsering communism but when you hear morgan heavily financed it is is less interesting.
But in the money masters documentary theys show that the rotschilds wherer using the money of the kings for their own purposes and rose above their power. So know I am wandering who is on top???

Any facts or work done on this subject???

Old 10-05-2008, 02:24 PM

Default Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

Don't take my word for it, look it up!!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

Don't take my word for it, look it up!!
I don't think they answer to Rome.

They answer to the Banksters and that is the HOUSE that Rothschild built.

Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-05-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:37 AM

Nope sorry!! I know it looks like that and they'd have you believe different, but it's the jesuits who control everything.

One World Religion = Catholicism with Pope as God on earth = Antichrist
One World Government = UN = Ten horned power (They have plans to split the world into ten regions)
Christianity is the key, what better way to defeat Christianity than defeat it from within with lots of false prophets, claiming to be christian, duping the masses.
The Pope, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, John Hagee, Mormonism, Catholicism, Jehovas Witness, The Charismatic movement, Anglican Church, to name but a few and also look at all the world leaders claiming to be Christian, they,re the Wolves in Sheeps clothing.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Nope sorry!! I know it looks like that and they'd have you believe different, but it's the jesuits who control everything.

One World Religion = Catholicism with Pope as God on earth = Antichrist
One World Government = UN = Ten horned power (They have plans to split the world into ten regions)
Christianity is the key, what better way to defeat Christianity than defeat it from within with lots of false prophets, claiming to be christian, duping the masses.
The Pope, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, John Hagee, Mormonism, Catholicism, Jehovas Witness, The Charismatic movement, Anglican Church, to name but a few and also look at all the world leaders claiming to be Christian, they,re the Wolves in Sheeps clothing.
Nope, sorry the Jesuits control religion; not everything.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:00 AM

OK even if they answer to rome (which would make sense from some perspective I guess) my question was about the rotschilds and the royals. Which one is higher???
Old 10-06-2008, 04:02 PM

Nope, sorry, the jesuits pull the strings as all these bankers etc etc are religious, just not the right religion and follow orders from the jesuits, who like them are in cahoots with Satan.

Go and look you will find photo's of nearly every Royal and head of state meeting the Pope. They wear black and he wears white like the freemasonic black and white tiles indicating light and darkness.

Ultimately they are all Satanists who follow the doctrines of Lucifer the lightbringer, who seduces them with power, knowledge and false hope that he is the real God and will reward them.

They should stick to reading the Bible as i know who wins and it's certainly not Lucifer.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
OK even if they answer to rome (which would make sense from some perspective I guess) my question was about the rotschilds and the royals. Which one is higher???
Please explain how it would make sense that the Banksters/Royals answer to Rome.

What do they answer to Rome about?

As if the Pope has power over them.

Give me a break.

They use religion to divide and conquer and they use the Pope.

The Banksters control the money.

Those who control the money have the power.

Don't even think otherwise.

Look at the US and the turmoil our economy is undergoing.

He who controls the economy controls the masses.

Don't even think for a minute the POPE controls this.

The POPE and the Catholic Church control the minds of their followers.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-07-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Nope, sorry, the jesuits pull the strings as all these bankers etc etc are religious, just not the right religion and follow orders from the jesuits, who like them are in cahoots with Satan.

Go and look you will find photo's of nearly every Royal and head of state meeting the Pope. They wear black and he wears white like the freemasonic black and white tiles indicating light and darkness.

Ultimately they are all Satanists who follow the doctrines of Lucifer the lightbringer, who seduces them with power, knowledge and false hope that he is the real God and will reward them.

They should stick to reading the Bible as i know who wins and it's certainly not Lucifer.
Nope. Sorry, you're wrong.

The Pope is the Pope is the Pope.

They use religion to divide and conquer and they use the POPE.

Who cares what they wear.

AS if that designates anything.

The BANKSTERs pull the strings, pal.

Not some old man wearing a white Robe.

The Banksters have control of the money and world's natural resources.

Not some old man wearing a white Robe.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please explain how it would make sense that the Banksters/Royals answer to Rome.

What do they answer to Rome about?

As if the Pope has power over them.

Give me a break.

They use religion to divide and conquer and they use the Pope.

The Banksters control the money.

Those who control the money have the power.

Don't even think otherwise.

Look at the US and the turmoil our economy is undergoing.

He who controls the economy controls the masses.

Don't even think for a minute the POPE controls this.

The POPE and the Catholic Church control the minds of their followers.
wow relax man I don't believe that the pope rulez everything I was just trying to say that on the subject of new world order there are so many contradicting evidence so I keep an open mind but at the end of the day in my opinion the signs that show the royal family and the banksters are the leaders are the strongest signs.

But again this guy starts to frustrate me a bit cause I he constantly changes the subject. Just on the subject of the royals and the banksters: who are superior??? I'd like to know if someone has some articles that somehow can give us a better look on their relationship. Anything will do fine I guess just as I can get a better look in their relationship.

So please let's just discuss this anyone any information???