Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2009, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Lets take a Trip to VENUS

Cheers!!!!

Old 03-27-2009, 03:01 AM
Illuminated

----------

Last edited by Majorion : 06-26-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:13 AM
Illuminated

--------------

Last edited by Majorion : 06-26-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Wow. You actually asked a question this time.

WOW! If you could read, you'd see that I've asked you numerous questions.

Each image shows a different self-evident artificial structure. I'm more of a gnostic type person.. I don't claim to know what it is exactly, or to whom it may belong to.

Speaks volumes.

There are others I know, whom do think they have the answer.. but each individual opinion varies.. each has their own explanation.

Very apparent that you don't have an explanation.

One person I know, former CIA, tells me that all these represent alien civilizations throughout our solar system. People just like us.

AWESOME! Love those CIA guys. They're so in the know when it comes to other INTELLIGENT life.

In regards to the Moon,, I am personally convinced that both the U.S and Russia already have bases there, but not on the far side.

What convinces you of this?

I have only shown you a tiny bit of evidence. There is much more out there. And rest assured, this heavily relates to UFO/Alien information.

What evidence?

What is it that you wish to accomplish here BlueAngel? .. Do you want me to disappear?.. I could do that if you just ask kindly.

I'm not trying to accomplish anything. I was merely inquiring as to your VENUS conspiracy. If you want to dissappear, go right ahead, but don't wait for me to ask you kindly. Your presence here is of no consequence to me.

Yes, I have to edit my own posts to keep with your editing.. that's WHY I'M EDITING. Duh

I don't think you should blame others for your mistakes.

Cheers!!!!
Cheers!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Really?

Well, I got most of the last couple images I've been showing you, from Arizona State University's Space Exploration Resources website. Here;

Lunar Orbiter Image Scans

REAL enough for ya?
Oh, my.

Images from Arizona State University's Space Exploration Resources website.

Please, remind me.

What conspiracy do these images reveal?
Old 03-27-2009, 06:53 AM
Illuminated

-----------

Old 03-27-2009, 11:33 AM

Oooooh, boy.

That was exhilarating.

Let's do this again sometime in the very distant future.

I do hope you continue on with this thread as I am looking forward to reading and viewing the remaining compelling evidence that I suspect will be forthcoming from you with regard to the VENUS conspiracy.

Cheers!!!

If Susie doesn't provide a category for UFO's and ET's, my suggestion would be for you to keep all of your INTELLIGENCE regarding these matters on one thread.

You will attract more viewers in that way.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Okay, you're not convinced, fair enough. after all, everyone should have every right to be entitled their own opinion. Correct?

You have made it abundantly clear that you're not accepting the evidence, and that you're not convinced of any NASA cover up, of any kind.

I have never seen anyone, in any of the dozens of forums I post at... continuously harass a thread's OP for 5 pages long, deliberately maintain doubt, and dismiss absolutely everything put forth. All the while, playing easily noticeable and detectable psychological games, with tactics like --projection.

Wow. If you could read, you'd see that I've answered your questions tenfold, with brevity.

I'll say it plain in English for you. The solar system we inhabit, is not dead and lifeless as NASA (basically a subset of the DoD) would have you believe. Even our moon contains apparent bases, towers, domes, and a presence of some civilization on it. NASA and the governments, are heavily reluctant to even disclose to you and the rest of the public, the existence of microbial life on Mars.

Google search this; "ISRO Three Species Stratosphere" ,, this was very recent news BTW. The Indian Space Research Organization, have only begun their exploration of space.. and they have already disclosed the discovery of three types of microbial species up in Earth's stratosphere. NASA have supposedly been exploring space for decades.. they even have probes and satellites launched all over the solar system, but they haven't made this discovery themselves?.. I find that very hard to believe quite frankly.

On a closing note, I'd just like to leave you with a few names whom bear witness, and would be willing to testify against NASA (if they actually could) concerning these issues in a court of law;

Donna Hare
Karl Wolfe
John Schuessler
Ken Johnston
Richard C. Hoagland
Clark C. McClelland

To name but a very few. There are hundreds more witnesses. And one day, everything these people are collectively saying, will be revealed to all. But judging from the looks of it, I don't think that day is gonna come in either of our lifetimes Mr. BlueAngel. Such a reality would take decades longer, perhaps centuries, for it to finally be disclosed.. or more accurately.. revealed. Because no disclosure will happen from the side of the government, or any current government in the world. This revelation will reveal itself, inevitably.

Although, just a sincere word of advice, and if I were you, I would keep my eye on the British government's gradual and currently continuous release of previously classified UFO files, for the next three years. A Mr. Nick Pope, in particular would be the man to watch for. Don't be surprised to see him show up on Fox News every now and then, it would be hard to catch him anyways, because they barely give him 5 minutes to speak. They dismiss him, much like you dismissed myself. Nick Pope worked for the UK's Ministry of Defense BTW.

Kind Regards
You're insane.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Illuminated

-----

Old 03-27-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
If I'm insane, then tell us what we are seeing here in this image?

LO-5-125-H2A
How 'bout you tell us.