Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Illuminated

Default Re: Lets take a Trip to VENUS

-------

Last edited by Majorion : 06-26-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
BTW,

You're not doing this job so well...

Sorry, but you are not in a position to render an opinion as to how I am performing at my JOB.

I'm voluntarily confining my activity here, in this one thread, purposely. Regardless of whether YOU think that you're somehow successful in keeping me here busy in this one thread.

Oh, yes, I'm certain there is a CONSPIRACY to keep you confined to this one thread.

I am respecting what you're trying to do here, and I do understand. But you are not being respectful with me.

I'm as respectful to you as you are to me and I have no clue what you think I'm TRYING to do.

I have every right to post this material, as this is a conspiracy forum after all. I don't care if it has your seal-of-approval or not mr. navy.mil.

I don't recall informing you that you couldn't post this material. In fact, I know I didn't.

I could be presenting far more sensitive stuff, but it's okay, I won't disturb you anymore.

You're not disturbing anyone. Post it.

You won't get any trouble from me, as long as you leave me be, and NOT throw another fully-expected response. I'm used to you guys around all the forums, and I'm tired of playing these games. A private message requesting cessetion of the leaks, would've been appropriate enough, and I would have shut the hell up, respectfully.

You don't trouble me, but please be advised that any member of this forum can comment on this thread; any other thread you author and respond to your comments. I think you're confused. No one is playing a game and if you shut-up that easily when in possession of such highly classified/sensitive information, I don't think you are the proper person for the job. Who should have private messaged you? Darth? I don't care what you post. No one is playing a game with you. You must be playing by yourself.

Regards,
Regards!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Illuminated

----

Last edited by Majorion : 06-26-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
If you wanna delete this thread, I'm assuming you have admin capability?.. go right ahead.

I can't be bothered to go through another 7 pages with you BlueAngel...

Otherwise, I might divulge in some MORE interesting stuff
Look, since your thread isn't about me, STOP making it about me and DIVULGE what you so desire.

Carry on without me in this thread.

I highly doubt someone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to go through the seven pages with me.

If it's self-discipline you lack, might I suggest the IGNORE button.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:06 PM

Quote:
The thing is BlueAngel, I'm not interested in spreading this stuff around other forums, just so you know...

I came to this forum, and threw a bit of my research on the table, just to see the reaction. I must thank you actually, you've confirmed some things for me.

And yes, you're final response was quite eloquent. I enjoy reading your words.. They are an inspiration.

Why won't you just let me end this thread? .. Are you enjoying our discussion in this thread?
We'll, you've certainly seen the reaction you've received and we've seen your reaction to the reaction you received.

You're quite welcome.

Glad to be of service.

I'm happy to be an inspiration for you.

I'm not stopping you from ending the thread.

I don't think of a discussion/conversation in terms of JOY.