Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2009, 05:49 PM

Default Anti-NWO Leaflet (Ideal for G20 protest!)

Hi guys,

Please download, print/photocopy and mass distribute this flyer I designed. Leave it everywhere! In waiting rooms, on train seats, under windscreen wipers, through letter/mail boxes, on office desks, inside newspapers... Or just hand it to people...

Use your imagination...

It's designed for A4/US letter sized paper, but will work with larger sizes also. It's two sided and quickly folds into a four page booklet (Fold multiple copies together to save time). Make sure you adjust your printer settings to print without borders though.

Ideal for anybody going to the G20 protest tomorrow.

Please copy and paste this message into blogs, forums, bulletins, chain emails, websites etc.

Preview: http://www.operationmindseed.com/images/F1-Preview.jpg
Front and back pages: http://www.operationmindseed.com/ima...Front&Back.pdf
Inside pages: http://www.operationmindseed.com/ima...nsidePages.pdf

You will need Adobe Reader to view and print the leaflets. Download here:

Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

Website coming soon:

Untitled Document

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My YouTube Channel:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wake Up Call on Google Video:

Wake Up Call on YouTube:

Wake Up Call Torrent:

Old 03-31-2009, 11:26 PM

Default Re: Anti-NWO Leaflet (Ideal for G20 protest!)

Just wondering, Nada, why you think anyone on this site has EXTRA time to spend scouring parking lots placing YOUR flyers under the windshield wipers of automobiles or why they would want to do this?

Besides the fact that I have a job and don't have the spare time do that which you suggest, most people don't take seriously anything that is stuck under their windshield wiper.

They consider it garbage; crumble it up and toss it out the first chance they get.

Are you going to the G20 protest today with your flyers in hand and how many parking lots have you targeted?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-01-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:46 PM

Yeah, that GLOBAL economic crisis.

How is France fairing?

What about Japan?

Good thing America isn't suffering alone, eh?

Otherwise, we'd feel like victims of our government, as per usual, wouldn't we?

G20 leaders in London for pre-summit talks

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-31-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:12 AM

It's already in the works, John. No need for anyone to staple notices of things which are destined to happen regardless.

Anyone who is going to come to the realization that they are being shafted, will find out on their own. They don't need alarmist types to scream from the housetops of the coming storm.

I could carry around a placard that reads: THE END IS NIGH! But I'd be laughed at. Same as posters saying NWO til you're blue in the face.

No worries, when the time is RIGHT.... things will get SO BAD, no amount of notices will make a difference.

Truth is ONLY available from the Internet.