Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2005, 02:20 AM

Default THE LARGEST MONEY FRAUD IN THE WORLD

THE LARGEST MONEY FRAUD IN THE WORLD[size=x-small] Perpetrated by Canadian police, politicians, lawyers. A conspiracy covered up by Canadian Authorities but partially exposed in the U.S. I expect to be murdered or committed by Canadain Authorities for what I know and refuse to surpress [/size] www.portlandphoenix.com/archive/features/01/03/16/feat_pyramid.html Check this U.S. web site for the "Canadian Connection"

Old 02-28-2005, 06:44 AM

Default Re: THE LARGEST MONEY FRAUD IN THE WORLD

Hello GaTor:
'THE LARGEST MONEY FRAUD IN THE WORLD'?????
Are these your own words? Because I can think of other frauds, bigger, done everyday by men.
I know for a fact that pyramid schemes like this are lead by church pastors. Yep!!! I was invited to a get-together at a fellowship just for that reason, --a pyramid scheme. Why is it when some women get caught, it becomes so blown up, whereas men do this everyday.